z

Young Writers Society

The Park

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:08 pm
View Likes
olivere says...

Welcome to The Park! Here you can role play as an original character and interact with others. You can be anyone and do anything so use your imagination to have fun.

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:29 pm
olivere says...

I walk through the old metal gates and enter the park, I used to come here every weekend as a kid but then I stopped. I was always busy; with my job, with Alice, and with just stuff that got in the way. I needed to stop and clear my head, I hoped that the park would do just that. I looked around to see what had changed since I was last here but soon breathed a sigh of relief when I couldn't. It was as though the park had been locked away and hidden from the world only to be freed when I returned to it. I closed my eyes and walked to the center of the park, guided only by memories, until I found myself at the biggest oak tree in the park. I sat down in the grass and looked to the clouds in the sky, I think I see a bunny.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 am
Slobst says...

(Is your character a girl if not you can just tell me and I will change it to a male :P )

Marc:

I walked through the old metal gates and entered the park. There is nobody at the park today. The only person at the park today was somebody playing with the bunnies. I try to avoid her. I sit at the other end of the park. I take out my phone because I felt it vibrate, it was from a Julia it read "What's wrong, why aren't you here. I heard about you parents. Are you okay?" I turned off my phone. Even Julia knew about them. I looked at the girl playing with the bunnies. I suddenly felt overwhelmed. I just wanted to sit there and cry but I knew that would drive to much attention to myself. So I just sat there, In silence

Reviews: 3
Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:26 am
View Likes
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie Sharp

Finally my dad A.K.A the Joker let me go somewhere to terrorize people on my own.
I walked down to a park that was unfamiliar. I saw the rusty gate and I entered. Then the memories came back to me. I was here before I became a villain. Back when I was seven years old. I saw a girl playing with bunnies and a crying boy. The boy noticed me and screamed. That scared the girl playing with bunnies and caused screams. Wait . . . that crying boy looks so familiar . . .
Winterfell is cold.

8 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:45 pm
Slobst says...

Marc:

When I saw Jackie, I let out a tiny scream and I put my head down. I couldn't believe Jackie was here. That kid had terrorized me when I was younger. It had been 4 years since I last saw Jackie. No, I couldn't stay, I could stay with Jackie! So I got up and started to walking to the exit. I had to get away and as I got to the gates at the other side of the park my phone rang, It was Juila and I denied it.

I was about to walk home when I realised something. I couldn't go back home, Richard would be there. I turned around and headed back to the bench. To be honest, being with Jackie would be 100 times better than being with Richard.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:11 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

I Yelled out to Marc.

"Wait! I need to say something that you can not say to anybody."

I looked around to see if anybody besides marc and the strange girl.

"Just listen to me. Ignore the scars."

He reluctantly stepped closer . . .

" I am not what you think. Its all wrong everything you've heard about me."

" You kill people."

" I know . . ."

I leaned closer,

" Its all a setup for the Joker."

"What do you mean?"

"I am outsmarting the Joker. Which means I am tricking him into believing I am on his side. I may have worked with Batman on a couple of stunts . . ."
Winterfell is cold.

8 Reviews

Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:56 am
Slobst says...

Marc:

I felt sorry for Jackie.

Batman! The Joker! Stories... They were all stories but Jackie believed it. I suddenly felt sorry for her. She believed all of this.
She was insane. So I did the thing I was best at, lying.

"Yes... I uhm... I believe you,"

She looked surprised and she continued to talk about her "plans" to outsmart "The Joker" and I kept nodding along.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:54 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie Sharp

I tried to explain everything but it seemed like he thought I was insane. I told him that I had faked becoming insane. I had stuffed fruit and nuts enough to last a week in my sweatshirt. and I explained everything again. the his eyes lit up.

"You sure act like you aren't insane."

"That's because I'm not!"
Winterfell is cold.

8 Reviews

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:10 pm
Slobst says...

She started rambling on about stuffing fruit in her sweatshirt!

"You sure act like you aren't insane," I said

"That's because I'm not," and right at that moment my phone rang again, It was Julia and I denied it again.

"Who was that," She asked

"Uh... Just a friend... Just a friend"

We talked, well, she talked for about five minutes when I noticed somebody at the gates. I started to back away. What was she doing here. Jackie stopped rambling, "What's wrong."
I didn't answer, there was no place for me to hide

Julia entered the park.

*Julia is Marc's friend from school. They've been friends for a long time. Julia invited Marc to her party and things didn't go to well. Marc started fighting with Julia's new boyfriend and Julia got super angry. Marc hadn't seen her since the party*

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:32 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

I waved to the girl entering the park and slowly walked towards the exit. I pushed a button on my bracelet and the batmobile drove to the entrance. Batman rolled down the window and said to me,

"Get in. Now."

I hopped in and looked at marc through the windows. His mouth was wide open . . . We drove off
Winterfell is cold.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:14 pm
rockycait says...

Julia Dare

I walked into the park, frustrated And looking at my phone. Why wasn't Marc answering me? I felt I really needed to talk to him after everything that had happened.
I tried calling him for the third time that day but it just went straight to voicemail. I sighed and looked up. There was Marc! But who was that girl with him... was that the batmobile?
The world is reality but words help you escape

Spoiler! :
I'm not interesting enough to have spoilers, but that doesn't mean I can't use them!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:41 pm
Mageheart says...

Alexa Witten:
It wasn't really a special day for Alexa. If anything, it was quite average.
The dejected high schooler walked into the old park. She had come here back when she was little, before she had lost her father, and only recently she had started to go to the park as frequently as she once had.
She trudged down a familiar path, only to raise her head when she saw what appeared to be the Batmobile drive away. Alexa blinked and rubbed her eyes.
She must have been hallucinating. I really need to stop playing video games so late into the night. Alexa thought. She sat down on an unassuming park bench and started to play a platform game on her phone.
After about a minute she grew bored of it-she had beaten the game multiple times-and her mind wandered to the Ice Queen, Sonya Waymire.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:34 pm
BellaRoma says...

Helena Appleby

A car screeched off beyond the row of hedges behind the park bench I was sat on. The benches on the other side would have been front row seats, I knew, to whatever had just occurred. Thus far, today had been quite ordinary - viewed mostly from over the top of a book as usual - but a strange silence had been left in the wake of that sudden departure.
Oh, Helena, you miss too much , I thought. I pulled the ribbon down between the pages I was on and closed the book around it, setting it down so I could indulge my curiosity with a peek over the hedge...
A blonde girl sat on her phone on the bench parallel to mine, her black-painted fingernails tapping furiously at the screen. Further off, there was an argument building up between a lanky brown-haired boy in a grey hoodie and jeans, and his redhead companion. I thought there was another figure sat under the great oak tree as well, with the rabbits.
Being quiet by nature, I have learnt to observe, while nobody looks twice at me. For all they normally care, I am a dark-tressed shadow. Normally...
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:46 am
Mageheart says...

Alexa Witten:
She shut the phone off, staring at the black screen for several minutes. She was running out of her cheesy science pick up lines, and Sonya still remained as hard to reach as before. Alexa guessed that she could attempt to reuse the force of attraction one, but knowing the Ice Queen she would just say gravity like the first time.
Why couldn't she have fallen in love with a different girl? One who actually seemed human?
Spoiler! :
Two things. First off: Alexa probably won't be in this roleplay too long. I've decided to not write a story about her after all. However, I will put in another character. Second: Thanks for describing her! If I do someday end up writing her, I'll remember that!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:35 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

I have revised my character Jackie, she was a young teenager when she was kidnapped by the joker finding out that he was her father. Her gave her scars and twisted her mind, but a friend gave her sanity back. The Joker is trying to find her but Jackie has taken a new identity, covered her scars with concealer, and dyed her hair a different color. In hopes that her father would never find her. But the joker is on her trail. She must do whatever it takes to keep her sanity . . .

Jillian Kiland/ Jackie Sharp.

I slowly walked into the park, Looking around. I saw no trace of the joker, I sighed a breath of relief and sat down on the bench. I heard talking. Oh no. People. I quickly picked up my book and hid my face. I felt someone stare at me. I sink lower into the bench, shivering in fear.
Winterfell is cold.

In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter