z

Young Writers Society

Around The Town

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:00 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I sit stiffly, my arms loosen around her, "I-I don't know what you're talking about." I look at the tv.

"Yes you do." she giggles, "I heard you... Last night."

"Meg, you must have been dreaming." I shake my head.

"No." Meg sits up, "I wasn't asleep!"

"Shh," I whisper.

"No. Why are you being like this?"

"Like what?" I frown, "I'm not being anything."

"Yes you are! You're lying." She stands.

"Megs, sit down. Come on."

"Don't 'Megs' me. You know what you said. And I herd it." with that she turned away.

"Meg." I groan. Far out, why can't I just learn to trust people again?
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Reviews: 1
Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:14 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I bite my lip and turn away. The thing the really hurts the most was not the fact that I had bruises all up my arm and around my rib cage, it was that the guy I am pretty much in love with lied to my face.

I feel so stupid for letting my feelings take me this far again. Every guy I have ever cared about has either left me stranded, hurt me or cheated on me. Then who I thought was the perfect guy, tore my heart out by telling a lie and I think this hurt the most. You think I would learn one day.

I turn to him and, put look at the floor. "I am sorry I brought it up and I am sorry that I thought we could be more than friends." Before I start to cry and before he can say anything, I turn and walk to my room quickly. I crack the door behind me and jump on my bed. I cover up and look out at the ocean.

Tears slide down my face and I just let them fall, not even trying to contain them.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:28 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I stand up after a few minutes inn shock.. "More then friends..." I make my way to Meg's room and knock on the door. "Meg?" I call.

"Go away..." I sigh and open the door.

"Meg," I whisper and walk over to her. I place my head on her back and sit next t her, "Please don't cry." I mumble. She shakes her head and moves away from me. "Hon." I whisper and laid down next to her, "You know.. Guys just don't really like talking about feelings... You know that." I rub her back.

Meg mumbles something but I don't quite hear.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I try to ignore him longer, but cannot. I roll over and look at him. Why does he do this to me? Every time I look into his eyes, I melt. "I know that, when I do not know though, I get hurt. Like what just happened."

"I know and I am sorry I made you upset." He says.

I nod. "It is fine." He takes my hand again and I give a sad smile. I should try to stay away from this warms feeling growing in my chest, but I can't. No matter how hard I try I am going to have feelings for him and I guess he will not. "I am sorry I asked. I did not know it was so touchy." I tell him.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

"Don't sweat it." I smile and pull her closer, "It's just, I'm not very good at expressing how I feel."

"I get that." she nodded. I don't know why I'm always like this with everyone. I just have trouble opening up to people.

I rubbed my hand over Meg's cheek as she smiled and closed her eyes, "Lets go out."

"What?" she opened her eyes.

"I mean, let's get out of the house and find a fair or something. It'll be fine as."

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I nod and slowly get up, not really wanting to move away from him. I go into the closet and put a better tank top in and then go and pull my hair up. Jordin was waiting so I slipped my shoes on and we head out the door.

We both get it my car and we drive to the fair. Jordin looked it up on his phone and told me directions. We pull in and see all the crazy rides. I park and scream. Jordin covers his ears. "This is going to be so fun!" I yell.

"I guess you are excited." He says.

"Yes. Get out! Hurry!" I say. we get out and I grab his hand, dragging him to the ticket booth. I pay for them, making Jordin mad. "Hehe you can't be upset because I am so cute." I say, putting on a smile and hugging him.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:14 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

No, I can't be mad at her. At all. We walk, well, she drags me around everywhere. I admit its really fun. I loved being around her. Her laugh was just so cute. But my ears are ringing from all her screaming. But, I'm just happy we're together.

"Lets go on a slow one?" she asks.

"Sure," I nod, "Ferris wheel?"

"Yes yes yes!" she squeals and grips my hand tighter. Some people round us look strangly in our way.

"Shh," I laugh.

"COme on!" she drags me over.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:31 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

We wait in line for a while, but then we get on. I did not tell him that I hated Ferris wheels because I was dragging him around all day. I bite my lip and sit down. "Are you okay?" He asks me.

"I will live." I say.

"What's wrong?" He asks, gripping my hand tighter.

"Well, I am kind of scared to be high up." I say, trying not to look down.

"We went on a roller coaster." He says.

I sigh, "I know, I am crazy." I say. "On roller coasters you go down quickly. I do not have time to think about my fear." I say.

Jordin just smiles and pulls me closer. A small breeze comes just as we are about to reach the top. I smile and meet Jordin's eye. Of course I melt into them. I smile and pull closer to him, surprisingly feeling safe.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:19 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

I felt kind of bad for making her come up, but at least I get a reason to hold her closer.

Meg starts to shake a little from the night air, I peel back my jacket and sit it over her, "I think you need this more." she smiles and rests her head on my shoulder.

I should kiss her, okay, take some deep breaths. "It's a great view." I whisper, brushing my lips across her ear. She nods slowly and turns her head so she is facing up and looking at me.

"It is real nice," she smiles. I smile back and lean down. Meg pulls away for a second, I bit my lip and run my hand up her thigh to her back and press her body close to mine.

Meg looks like she can hardly breath, I lean in closer catching her lips with mine, Meg closes her eyes just as I do and kisses back. She holds my left hand on the thigh as I snake my other to the back of her neck.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:47 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

Butterflies swell in my stomach and I have never felt this feeling before. The perfect feeling that Jordin gives me is just something that words cannot express. When he pulls away and smiles at me, I bite me lip. "I like ferries wheels now." I say.

He laughs and kisses me again. "I like them too." He asks. When the ride is over Jordin wraps his arm around my waist and leads me to the car.

"I had a great time." I say, blushing nonstop. I hide my face and look down as we walk.

"I did too." He says. He saw me hiding my blush and he stops walking. He raises my chin up. "Please don't hide it." He says. Then he kisses me again and my knees feel week.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:14 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

I wrap my arms around her waist and back her against the car, "I think its absolutely adorable when you blush," I smile. Meg smiles back and places her hands on my face.

"I like it when you smile like that." she whispers. I close my eyes and brush my lips along her jaw, "People are looking..." she giggles.

"Shh, close your eyes," I pull my body closer to hers and plant kisses along her jaw, making my way to her lips. "Megan Reyonld." I whisper, pulling away. She opens her eyes, surprised I used her full name.

"Will, you be my girlfriend?"

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:44 am
TaylorLove says...

Megan

I think about all my past relationships and how none of them really cared. Jordin was different though. He really did care about me. He makes me feel like a princess and always lets me be crazy. I pull his lips close to mine and smile. I kiss him gently in response to his question.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up, spinning me around. I giggle and place my forehead against his. He places me down and looks me in the eyes. I bite my lip and blush. "There it is." He says.

"Let's go home." I say. I take his hand and we get into the car. I let him drive my car because I was getting a little tired. Jordin takes my hand once we pull out and I smile when he kisses it.

It does not take long to get there. I get out and walk over to Jordin. "Someone is sleepy." He says, kissing my cheek. I nod and lean against him. He picks me up and I wrap my arms around him tightly. I am out cold before we even get inside.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:01 pm
winterbites says...

Jordin

I open the door to Meg's room and flick the light on, she groans a little at the light comes on, I tern it off again deciding its too bright and I don't want to wake her up. I walk over to the bed and switch her bed side light on, not as bright. Meg rest her head on my chest not wanting me to put her down.

"Meg." I chuckle, "Let go." I try to pull away her arms.

"No," she moans and tightens her arms.

"Megan, baby. Let go now." I whisper, she shakes her head. "Fine," I sigh and lower myself down beside her on the bed. Meg turns on her side and snuggles into my side, I drag my arm over her waist and pull her closer, "Good night sweet baby." I whisper and kiss her cheek.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:21 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I wake up the next morning feeling perfect. Jordin's arms are wrapped around me and I am snuggles up next to him. I prop myself up and softly kiss him. A first he is shocked, but then he kisses me back. He pulls me to his chest and I wrap my arms around him and lay on his chest. "I could get use to waking up to this." He says.

I giggle and kiss his chest. "I could too." I say.

I try to pull away and get up, but he locks his arms tighter around me. "Five more minutes." He moans.

"No." I laugh.

He rolls over so he is on top of me and he starts to tickle me. "What was that?" he asks.

"No." I scream.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:22 am
winterbites says...

Jordin

I laugh as Meg screams and giggles under me, "I wont stop!" I laugh and jab her side.

"Fine! Find! Five more minutes!" she laughs, her face going red.

"I win." I say smirking, still straddling Meg.

"You won't next time, so don't get used to it!" she giggles. I smirk wider and lean down to kiss her, she turns her head, causing me to kiss her jaw, "I told you." she smiles and pokes out her tongue.

"Careful, don't know where that's been." she makes a weird face, her tongue still hanging out. I motion to her tongue and lean down again, taking it into my mouth. Meg moans as I slid my tongue over hers.

You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'