z

Young Writers Society

The City of Cecil

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 pm
cgirl1118 says...

The City of Cecil is a quiet place filled with creatures of all kind. There can be fairies, wizards, goblins, or almost anything! However there are only a select few that know that Cecil is not at all that quiet. Queen Zilana is raging a war against Queen Cecil. Day by day the evil queen advances and soon enough she will take over Cecil.
What is life without books?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 am
neko says...

I stalk through the city, tracing the cold metal on the handle of my sword and hitching my bow further onto my back. My cloak covers my face and from under its cowl I scan the crowds, my sharp eyes picking out each individual, looking for my target.

I hope I find him soon. I need that money.
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:47 am
ToBeMe says...

I scan the streets from my spot at the ledge of the Galley, darting back into the shadows a little whenever one of the city guards look my way. Im not REALLY doing anything illegal but if they DID catch me then that would be extremely hard to explain.

Suddenly my eyes catch ahold of something extremely brightly coloured moving around the street on the other side of the courtyard and I let go of my post as I creep forward to look a little closer.

Yatzee!

Turning around I dartdown the stairs, through the arch and back onto the streets.

Now I just have to get to the other side without being recognised.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 pm
TaylorLove says...

I pull the cloak over my head. The Queen never lets my out of the castle. With all this craziness going on she wants to keep her only daughter safe and I understand that. I still cannot stand being locked in there.

I walk around the town, trying to get a good look for myself on how the city is taking this. They care not as chipper as they usually are. As I walk around I run into someone with a cloak on as well. We both fall back on the ground and the sword cuts me just a little bit, but enough to sting.

They cloak fell off my head and I quickly put it back on. "You're the.." I cut him off by putting the had over his mouth.

"Hush. I would rather my visit be a secret at the moment." I whisper.

"Sorry." He looks at my arm. "Your bleeding."

I nod and look at my arm. "I guess so."
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:34 am
neko says...

I can't help but stare at the figure in front of me. Not quite the one I was looking for, but a familiar face nonetheless. The princess looks around nervously, her arm bleeding from my sword. Must have cut herself in the collision.
"Here" I say, standing up and helping her to her feet.
"I...I'm so sorry your highness... Please. Let me treat your wound?"
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank