z

Young Writers Society

Highschool Drama.

Reviews: 1
Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I wake up about an hour later and have no idea where I am at. Once I see Austin's arms around me, I remember. I smile at the sight of him. I curl back up to him and close my eyes again. "You okay, babe?" He ask me. I can tell he just woke up.

"Oh yes. Sorry I woke you." I say.

He kisses the top of my head. "No, it if fine do not worry about it. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He says.

I nod. "I am fine." I say.

"Okay. Goodnight, again." He says, falling back asleep.

I close my eyes and drift of. The door opens, but I do not move. I know it is Matt, and he is the last person I want to deal with right now.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I sigh as we make our way to my house in silence. "This is it," I say making him stop the car.

"I'll wait till you go in." he says sitting back, crossing his arms.

"No, its fine." he smiles. I hop out of the car and walk up to my door and reach for my keys.

"Mum, I'm home," I knock on the door, hard. "Mum! Gah, far out." I bang my fist on the door. I waited a few minutes before hitting the door again.

"You okay? I heard hitting." Matt says behind me worried.

"Mum isn't home, and I have no key." I sigh.

"Come home with me? Jess with be there. . ." he shrugs.

"I- well, I, um. O-okay." I say, putting my head down and following him.

We get back into his car and make the journey back to his place. "Here we are." he says hoping out. "Urm, you can borrow some of Jess' clothes." I nod and get out too.

He unlocks the door, Matt shakes his head when his eyes fall to Austin and Jess sleeping on the couch. "Did you want anything to drink?" I shake my head and stay silent.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Thu May 23, 2013 12:29 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I hear Luna and I feel tears flood in my eyes. I should have known that he was not going to give up. Austin wakes up will all the noise and I whispers my name to see if I am awake. I do not respond, but I cling tightly to him so he knows.

I hear them go upstairs to my room and I open my eyes. "Aw babe I am so sorry." He says.

"I just cannot believe he would do that." I whisper.

I take a deep breath and lay back down. "I know that this hurts you." He says.

"Yep, you got that right." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Thu May 23, 2013 4:13 am
winterbites says...

luna

Matt walks me up to Jess' room, "She is kina a bit smaller then me. . ." I mumble, I was kinda tall-ish, well much taller then her.

"Yeah, you're taller, hmm," he put his hand on his chin, "Well, you could borrow one of my shirts?" I nod slowly and folow him to his bedroom. Matt walks in, while I linger near the door, "Here are some sweats and and shirt." He say handing me clothes.

"Thanks," I say taking them, "Could you show me the bathroom?"

"Oh, urm, yeah." he says walking out with me behind him. "It's only small, but," he opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I walk in and catch his eye as I close the door. I sigh and wait to hear his foot steps before getting changed.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Thu May 23, 2013 11:18 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I sit up for a moment and wipe my eyes. Austin sits up with me and brushes some hair out of my face. "Can't sleep?" He asks.

I shake my head and look into his eyes. "I just cannot get it off my mind." I say.

He nods and grips my hand and nods. "I understand." He says. "Do you want me to le-.." He begins.

I cut him off by kissing him. When I pull away, I rest my forehead against his. "No, that is the last thing I want you to do." I say.

"Jess, your awake." Matt say, coming into the room.

I roll my eyes and lay back down on Austin's chest. "Not by choice." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Tue May 28, 2013 3:00 am
winterbites says...

Sorry, its been so long aye c:

Matt

"Look, she got locked out," I shrug, "Get over it Jess." I'm really getting sick of her big girl act in front of her boyfriend.

"Excuse me?" she sits up and throws daggers with her eyes.

"I'm over this... I helped her out. Can you stop making me the bad guy!" I felt the vein in my neck throbbing and I rise my voice. Jess stays silent as I stomp back up the stairs to see Luna

Tue May 28, 2013 9:33 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I take a breath, bot believing how he is acting. "Get me out of here." I say, standing up.

"Jess, I do not think that is a good idea." He says.

"I do not think it is a good idea for me to be here." I say. I try my hardest not to cry. "Please get me out of here."

He nods and takes my hand as we go out to his car. He gets in the other side and we drive off to his house.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Tue May 28, 2013 10:25 pm
winterbites says...

Matt

Luna stood in the hallway looking at me as I dragged my feet up the stairs, "I'm sorry..." she whispers.

"No, Luna, this isn't your fault." I smile despite the feeling I have surging through my veins, "I offered to bring you here, and I won't go back on that. I don't know what's wrong with Jess anymore." I shake my head and sigh.

"Well, I am kind of her friend and you're her cousin... And well, she thinks something is going on here..." Luna trails and shrugs.

"What does she think is going on?" I smirk as I take a step closer to her, back up on the wall.

"I-I, well, you should... ask her," she was visible trying not to look me in the eye.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to look a teacher in the eye, when they speak to you?” I lift and eyebrow.

Luna shifted her gaze from the ground up my body, "I didn't think it would matter." she said with all her confidence.

"I think it does...” I smirk and stand closer.

35 Reviews

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

My breath caught in my throat as Matt stood closer to me, I wasn't sure where this was going, "Matt," I breathed and push his chest lightly.

"I'm sorry," he stood back and shook his head, "I'm really sorry. I've messed everything up again." He dragged his hand over his face and sighed, "You should get some sleep," he nodded once and waked the other direction.

"Goodnight," I whispered as he closed the door. I walked slowly down stairs and settled for the couch, I don't know how jess would handle finding me in her bed. I don't think she sees me much as a friend anymore. I don't see why I had to go and ruin everything.

My eyes were slowly closing when my phone buzzed on my tummy, "Hello?" I said half asleep.

"Luna, oh, good, you're alright," Devin sounded stressed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for leaving me at the dance..."

"Look, Luna, I'm sorry, I got upset. And it was stupid of me." he sighed.

"Its alright, I'm safe. Matt took me home.."

"Who? Luna, who are you with?" he panicked.

"Mr. Ricker took me home but mum wasn't there, so I'm staying at Jess'..."

"That bloody teacher took you home.." his voice was light and uncertain.

"Y-yes.." I whisper.

"Unbelievable." his voice turned to outrage, "I'll let you get back to him then!"

"No, Dev, wait-" Beep beep beep

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

We get to Austin's house and we walk in. As I do, my phone rings. I roll my eyes as I see Matt's number. "Hello." I say.

"Where are you?" He asks. I can hear the worry in his voice. A little late for that Matt.

"I am at Austin's house." I say.

"Why are you there?" He demands.

"Matt, I do not even know why you are asking that." I say.

"Come home, please."

"I will see you in the morning at school." I say. I hang up the phone and Austin takes my hand. we lay down on the couch and fall right asleep, glad to be away for it all.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:04 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I woke up the next morning to Jess and Matt debating at the table.

"Why the hell did you bring her home? She could of gone to her boyfriends!" she overstated 'boyfriend.'

"I didn't know where he lived..." he said poorly.

"I don't care! You could of asked her." Jess let ppput a fustrated sigh.

"Get over it Jess." Matt raked his hand through his hair and looked over at me, peeking over the sofa, "Luna?"

"Oh, good morning..." I look back up. Jess smiles at me, but I can tell its fake. I flip my hair up into a pony tail and walk up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"I need a shower and some clothes..."

"Jess, can you let her borrow some of your clothes?" Matt asks nodding his head towards me.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I walk of the stairs, Not saying a word. Matt and I were not the fighting type, but all of this was getting on my nerves. I open my closet and grab my clothes, throwing them on the bed. "You can use everything that will work." I say.

I walk into the bathroom and change. I put on the locket my grand mother gave me. She was always a mom to me. I put the locket around my neck and smile. Walking out, I hear Luna in the closet. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask her.

"Yes." She calls.

"Did you want to come here? Do you want to be with Matt?" I ask.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:46 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"I-I." What's she playing at? "I don't understand. My mum wasn't home so he helped me out... Nothing happened. Can't you just trust me?" I asked. I walked into the bathroom before she could answer. I stripped my clothes off and hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body. I shut off the water and quickly dried off my hair and body.

I slipped into a pair of Jess' jeans and mentally thanked myself I was the same size as her. I had found a black singlet that looked cute. Looking in the mirror I drag a brush though my hair until I'm satisfied with the way it is.

Walking down stairs I walk past Matt, Jess must be in her room, "I'm calling Devin to pick me up." I state and walk to the front door, picking up my bag.

"No, wait... I'll take you." he offered.

"A teacher... being seen driving a student to school?" I raise my eyebrows, "I don't think so."

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:12 pm
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I hear a car horn outside and it was Devin. I smile and wave to him through the window. He was cool. I really liked this guy, so I hope that we are friends right now. I do not really have many friends at the moment. It has been a month into school and I have Austin and maybe Devin and Luna. I try to smile at her as she leaves. As much as I do not like this situation, I want to stay friends with her.

I look at Matt and sigh. "Jess?" He asks.

"Yes, Matt." I say.

"Do you really hate me that much?" He asks and it kind of breaks my heart. I run and hug him.

"I can't hate you." I say. "As much as I want to some times, I can't stay mad at you." I sigh and sit down at the kitchen table. "I might not agree with this, but I cannot stop you. You can't like her now though. In a few years, maybe. Just not now. You are just hurting her more because she cannot have you and that is not caring about her. Wait till she is out of school." I say.

"So I have you blessing?" He laughs.

"Not now, but it a year or so you will." I say.

"Okay, okay. Let's go to school. Just do not run away again." He tells me.

"Okay, if you keep your end of the deal, I will not run away and do stupid things." I smile and grab my bag, running to the car.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:10 am
winterbites says...

Luna

Jess smiles at me as I make my way to the front door, I try to smile back, be it was pathetic. I close the door behind me and walk to Devin's car, he steps out and walks around to open the door. I smile up at him.

"Lu..." he mumbles, wrapping his arms around my waist, I lean my head on his chest, "I'm sorry for snapping at you..." he whispers, I nod.

"I"m sorry too." I lean up and peck his cheek, "Lets get to school?" I suggest. Devin nods and opens the door for me.

"My lady,," he bows, I laugh and shake my head while getting in. Devin closes the door and walks around to his side, he got in and started the car, almost expediently speeding off,.

"What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music."
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian