z

Young Writers Society

Highschool Drama.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat May 04, 2013 10:45 am
winterbites says...

I just wanted to make a role play.

Okay, so, Luna is in high school, and well, she is in love with one of her teachers, Mr. Ricker, but also her best friend Devin. Devin knows about her "crush" on Mr. Ricker. He thinks its ridiculous. Luna is so caught up in her teacher that she doesn;t realise Devin is showing her signs that he really likes her.

I hope you seem to like this and help me out.

Luna

I walked down the halls like I had done the past eleven years. But this year, I was in my last year. I walked down the hall to her locker. I felt a tap on her shoulder, I turned around with a smile. Devin, my best friend was standing behind me with a smirk. I noted that he had dyed his hair three different colours, red, black and purple. He was always dying his hair.

I laughed, "It looks good." I said as he hugged me. We didn't really catch up over the school holidays. Mainly because I was at my dad's beach house most of it. Devin was probably out somewhere with his other mates. I didn't understand why he spent so much time with her instead of them. I didn't mind though. it was good to have friends.

"I'm glad you do." He replied fixing his hair.

"The teachers are just going to love it!" She said sarcastically.

"That is why, my darling." He pulled out his beanie, "I have this little guy." He smirked. I shook my head and laughed again. He was always cracking my up with his stupid lame jokes.

"You should be getting off to class Luna." He said as the bell rang.

"So should you." I smiled.

"I will..." He smirked. "And make sure you don't go drooling over... Mr. Ricker now." I rolled my eyes and walked away. Lucky I have a class with him now!
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Reviews: 1
Sat May 04, 2013 8:00 pm
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess
Being the new kid in your last year in high school sucks. When you dad is in jail, your mom is an does drugs and your cousin, who you are living with, is your teacher, you know your year is off to a great start. It is going to be hard to be to call my cousin Mr. Ricker. I sigh as the bell rings and I walk to his class. It was the only class I really knew the location was. Well, at least I thought I did. I walk into a class that was not mine and I get a few laughs. "Um, where is Mr. Ricker's class room." I ask.

"Down the hall, first door on the right." The teacher says.

"Thank you." I say. I walk down the hall, my head hanging down. I knock on the door and he comes and opens it. "Sorry." I whisper.

"It is fine." I take my seat in the front, but right as I do, he calls me to the front. "Jess, come up here." He says. "This is Jess Gordon, see is new this year. Jess, tell something about yourself."

My face turns a little red. "Um, I dance and I play tennis." I say.

"Thank you, you can sit down." I sit down and sigh. I am not very shy, but I hate being put on the spot. He knows that, so he will be hearing from me later.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 10:13 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I walked into my class. My heart catches and Mr. Ricker throws my one of his breath taking smiles, I haven't seen him in over six weeks. "How where your holidays, Luna?" there was hardly anyone else in the class.

"Well, thanks... Do anything fun?" I stood near his desk where he was sitting.

"You know, teacher's stuff." He shrugged. More people were starting to fill up the chairs by now.

"Thrilling." I giggle, "I should grab a seat."

"Oh, wait Luna.." He grabbed my hand then instantly let in go. My heart sunk just as fast as it fluttered. "THere will be a new girl, Jess, I want you to help her out." I nodded. Then walked over to my seat.

"Thank you, you can sit down." I looked up, Mr. Ricker must of been talking to the new girl. I smile and wave at her to sit with me.

"Hi, I'm Luna." I said in the most confident voice I could muster.

"Jess." She looked back at me blankly.

We didn't talk much after that, but I'm going to ask her to sit with Devin and I at lunch.
I was hardly concentrating on shat Mr. Ricker was teaching us. I mean, I love English, but his voice, it just melts me.

"Luna..." Huh? What? I shake my head a realise Mr. Ricker was calling my name.

"Sorry." I bit my lip.

"Its okay just answer the first question. I read the bored. What was Shakespear's last play call? I looked to Jess, she shrugged. I only remember Romeo and Juliet... Mr. Ricker tapped his chin and smirked at me. He walked towards my desk, "Come on, Luna."

"Hamlet.." Jass said beside me. Mr. Ricker flashed her a smile.

"Hamlet!" He said really loud it made me jump. " "And all these play were? Luna!?"

"tragedies!" I yelled back, but not a s loud.

"Very good! But, no yelling." He turned and walked back to the front. "Okay kids, bells gonna go soon," he checked his watch, "We have a few more lessons until we will start practicing our lines for Romeo and Juliet." Everyone groaned, "I know how much you all love it. Billy hand these scrips around, will ya?" Billy got up, he is an Asian exchange student, I don't know why he came over cause he can hardly speak English.

"So, Jess... Wanna sit with me and my friend at lunch?" I smiled and thanked Billy as he handed us scrips.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Sat May 04, 2013 10:28 pm
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess
I nod and smile. "Sure, I will catch up with you guys later." I say to them.

"Cool see you later." she says.

When she leaves I walk over to Mr. Ricker. "Matt, why did you tell her to help me?" I ask.

"I thought she would show you around." he said.

"You make me look like a helpless puppy." I say to him.

"Jess, I know it has been hard. Things are going to get better though. You have to open up though." He say. He gives me a side hug. "I love you, but go to class."

I smile and laugh. "Love you too. Can you give me money for lunch?" I ask.

"Sure." He gets out his wallet and hands me some money. "Now go." He says.

"I am going, I am going." I laugh. I walk out and wave goodbye to him.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 10:42 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I waited for Jess at the doors, she stuck around to talk to Mr. Ricker, so I thought she might of needed help finding her next class. Then... they hugged. My heart felt like it had been shattered into a million tiny pieces. She can find her own class. I was angry and upset. I walked down the hall to my next class, I could't do it. The tears swelled in my eyes, You're so stupid I screamed.

"Hey, Luna." I almost forgot Devin was in this class, "Baby, what's wrong?" He drew me away from the classroom and took my outside.

"Mr. Ricker..." I sniffed.

"What did he do? Did he hurt you?!" Devin looked furious. "If he did, I am marching right up the that man an-"

"Just my heart!" I said over his and was overwhelmed with more tears. "He hugged the new girls, Jess, and said he loved her." I cried into his chest.

"Aww, sweet pea. Maybe its time-"

"No, I can't stop myself from, liking him.. I've tried remember..?"

Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I find my new class just as the bell rings and I walk in. I do not know anyone in this class so a feel a little weird. I look for a seat, but there is not one open. I walk to the teacher's desk and I tell her there are no seats left. She tells me that she will take care of it and gives he her chair to use for now. I roll it over to the window and sit down.

I random guys whistles at me and I blush, feeling a little uncomfortable. I sigh and listen to the teacher talk about science and random things I already know. When the bell rings, I am happy it is time for lunch. Maybe Luna and I will end up being friends. I spot her by luck in the lunch room. I smile at her and she does not seem to be happy to see me. "Is it still okay I sit with you?" I ask.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 11:08 pm
winterbites says...

"Sure.." I know, I'm not happy with her, but I can't just let her sit by herself, its not right.

"Hey you." Devin sat down beside me and pur his arm around my waist giving it a squeeze. We were always close like this.

"So... Are you two dating?" Devin didn't say anything. So I guess it was up to me.

"No, just great friends." I tried to smile at her. "Dev, this is... Jess." He gave me a knowing nod and look at her.

"Welcome, to the worst place you could come." He smiled again, "I'm having a party tonight..?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me, "Just a few people.."

"No, You know I hate parties." I crosses my arms.

"You were going to be my honored guest." He pouts. "Come on Lulu." he said using my nickname. "I love you foooorever!"

"You already do love me." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Jess, wanna come?" He smiled. I kicked him under the table, he ignores me.

Sat May 04, 2013 11:18 pm
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I watch them and how they act around each other. I do not think she can tell how much he likes her. Even I can tell that. She asks me if I want to go to a party and I shrug. "Um, I do not know, I am not that big of a party person." I say.

"I am not either." Luna says.

"Okay, sure. I will come." I say, giving a soft smile. "What kind of party is it?" I ask them.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 11:27 pm
winterbites says...

Devin

"Rebel teen ones where everyone gets drunk! Woo!" I'm kidding, I hate those kind of parties, they are lame.

"He is joking." Luna laughed. "I'm guessing Mike will bring alcohol, but, it'll be pretty safe." She smiles. Gahh, that smile. Why can't she see me more then a friend. Why did that stupid teacher have to show up? And ruin everything?

"Sounds... Cool." Jess smiled. I wonder what she was doing with Mr. Ricker. I don't think they would be dating. She doesn't seem like that kind of girl.

"So its settled, Luna I'll pick you up around five." I wrote down my address and handed it to Jess, "Party starts a seven and goes all night long."

"He means till everyone crashes, which is usually around twelve." Luna informed her.

Sat May 04, 2013 11:43 pm
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I smile and take the address. "Thank you." I say. The bell rings and I say goodbye to them. I am really happy I do not have a class right now. I have last block free because I have a lot of credits. I head to Matt's room because I do not have a car. I say hey and set in an open desk, reading a book as he teaches.

The bell rings right as I close the book. "Ready to go home?" Matt asks.

I nod. "Yes, I have to get ready for a party." I say.

"You are going to a party tonight?" He asks.

"Yep. Luna and Devin asked me to go." I say. we head out to his car and I get into the front seat, as we drive to our little house. I head into my room and I curl my hair and put on a little make-up. I decide to wear my purple dress and sandals.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 04, 2013 11:59 pm
winterbites says...

Spoiler! :
Gonna be Matt right here.

Matt

I walked to Jess' room, "So, you an Luna are friends, aye?"

"Yes, well.. I don't know, she seemed kind of... cold towards me at lunch... why...?"

"Oh, uh, no reason." It's not like I like her, cause I don't she is a student, that I care for. Yeah, that it, I just care for her. Nothing else. "Oh, hey, did you want me to drop you off at the party?"

"That would be great. I didn't really want to spend my money on a taxi." She nodded.

"Tell me when you're ready. I'll be down stairs." I said turning to walk away.

Sun May 05, 2013 12:13 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I nod and thank Matt. I clip part of my hair back so it will be out of my face. I slip a white jean jacket on over my dress and grab my phone. I walk down stairs and give the address to Matt. "Okay, I am ready." I say.

"Okay, let's hit the road." he says.

"Okay." I say. we walk out the door and I get into the car again. "Thank you for driving me." I say.

"No problem, Jess. It is my pleasure." Matt says. I turn the radio on and sing along quietly. We arrive soon enough and right on time. "Call me if you need anything." He says.

"Okay, Matt. Bye." I say. I walk up to the door and knock on it.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 12:32 am
winterbites says...

Luna

Okay, okay, call me crazy, whatever, she got dropped off by Mr. Ricker! Something has to be going on. Ahh, why isn't that me..? I tear my eyes away from the window as I see her walk closer.

I stand at the door waiting for her to knock. She does so and I open it. "Hi, Jess." I put on my fakest smile. "Come in."

She looks at me weird and walks past me, I close the door. The music is pumping through my head. I have no idea where Devin go to. Jess hung around me a little, until I left to get a drink of soda. I asked her if she wanted to come, but she wasn't listening.

"Hey, baby." A very drunk Mike put his arm around my neck and kissed my cheek. Mike and I had bee friends since I was in first grade and he was in third.

"Hey Mike. Seen Dev?" I asked hugging him.

"You don't need him sweetheart. I'm all that man you need." He kissed my neck.

"Come on." I laughed, "Lets get you some water." I took his hand and dragged him over to the sink.

Sun May 05, 2013 12:43 am
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

Okay, this my not be as fun as I though. Way more people than I expected, so that means for people I do not know. Luna is acting really strange toward me and I have no idea why. She went some where and now I am by myself. "Great." I say. I grab a bottle of water and sip on it.

Devin says hello to me and I say hello to him as well. "I think Luna is looking for you." I tell him. He nods.

"Thank you." He tells me.

"No problem." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 1:01 am
winterbites says...

Devin

Jess told me where Luna was so I tried to find her. Instead I found Mike sucking on her neck! She was just giggling. She dragged him off somewhere, so I followed.

"Lets get you some water." She took his hand in hers and took him to the kitchen.

"Nahh, babe, I need you." He runs his hand up her arm and goes to kiss her.

"Mike! That's enough." I say walking into the kitchen. Luna looks revealed that I came. Mike lets go of her and walks away.

"Sorry, mate.."

Once he left I pull Luna to my chest, "You you okay? He didn't hurt you?" She shook her head. Jess walks into the kitchen with Austin.
Last edited by winterbites on Sun May 05, 2013 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz