z

Young Writers Society

Highschool Drama.

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:43 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

We get into the car and go to school. It is a quick ride and I head straight to my locker. I open it up and get all the books out I need. When I close it, the girls from the tennis team and standing behind the door. "Oh, hi." I say, smiling.

"You stole my place." The girl closest to me says.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand." I say.

"You stole my place on the tennis team." She says.

"Oh, I did not mean to." I tell her. She smacks my books down and pushes me into the locker and she walks away. I fall to the ground and sigh. Austin rushes over out of no where and picks me up.

"You okay?" He asks. "What happened?"

"I, um. I just fell. I am really clumsy." I try to laugh, not wanting him to tell Matt. This has happened too many times before and I do not want him to worry.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

Devin drives us off to school. I really just wanted to go home and sleep, forever. "You okay?" Devin asks.

"Oh, yeah. I am.. Just a little tired." I crane my neck to the side.

"Oh. I see." he pulls up into a car space.

"Don't be like that, Dev.." I sigh. "Lets just go in." I say after he doesn't answer back. I huff and get out of the car, and roughly closing the door behind me.

"Lu! Get back here!" Devin yells. I ignore him and keep running. I run through the halls where I see Jess talking to Austin. Its okay for her to like the guy she likes. Why is it wrong anyway... He isn't that much older than me. How cares if he is just a teacher...

I keep running, I run past my english and form room and stop. I slowly open the door. Matt is in there marking some papers. I wipe my eyes and clear my throat.

"Luna?" he says shocked.

"H-hi.." my voice cracks.

"You alright?" he says worried. Matt stands and walks over to me.

"Devin and I had a fight.." I sniff, "I mess everything up.." I cry.

"Hey hey," Matt hold my chin up, "Lu,don't cry."

"Don't." I hiccup, and pull away, "Don't call me that. Matt, its not helping." I whisper, "Do you enjoy leading me on? Do you, Matt?" I sniff. "I shouldn't have came here."

"No, I'm glad you did." he whispers and holds my chin again. I look up into to his blue eyes.

"You son of a-" Devin yells bursting though the door, "Get your hands off her, now." He yells.

"Devin." I whisper.

"No, Luna. I'm over this. Far out! Can't you see this is wrong? He is a teacher for goodness sake!"

"Devin, lower your voice." Matt hisses and rushes over to close the door, "Nothing was going on. Luna was upset because you to had a fight."

"And that's a good enough excuse for you to go and shove your tongue down my girls throat?"The door opens again, Jess and Austin come's in.

"I can hear ya'll in the hall way.. Matt, I'm so disappointed with you. You promised." she warned.

"Promised what?" Devin and I said together.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I sigh and shake my head. "It does not really matter much any more." I say, calmly. I did not want to stir the pot even more that it was already. I take a deep breath and turn to walk out. "I think you guys should sort something out before people start asking questions." I walk out with Austin and get a drink of water. My heart feels like it is going to beat out of my chest.

"You okay?" Austin asks.

"No." I say. I turn to him, but look down at my feet. "Austin, he promised me. This has happened with everyone in my family. If he gets caught, I do not have anyone else." I tell him. I lay my head on his chest and try not to cry.

Matt was always someone I could look up to and now he is not. "I am so sorry." He tells me.

My head starts to feel light and I feel really sick. The room gets fuzzy and I am not breathing right. Panic attack. "Get me out." I say to Austin. He picks me up and rushes me out of the school.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 am
winterbites says...

Luna

"She's right. People are going to be suspicious." Matt sighs and runs his hands through his hair.

"Good. Maybe they'll lock you up. Where you belong you pervert." Davin spits.

"Devin!" I say in shock.

"No. Leave it, Luna. He's right." Matt nods.

"Come on, Luna." Devin whispered walking over to me, "Come on." he instead and grabbed my hand.

"No..." I mumbled. Other students started filing into the classroom for their next lesion. "I have English now." I pull my hand away. Devin looks at me with glassed over eyes.

"Fine. I'm going home." He turns away and disappears. I sigh and keep my head down. Matt keeps looking down at me.

"Go sit down, please." he mumbles. I nod and slowly make my way down the back to my seat as Jess comes in again.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:40 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

Austin walks me back into the class room. I look horrible because of my tears. Panic attacks scare me. I sit down next to Luna and sigh. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" she asks.

"Yes, I just had a panic attack." I say. Matt locks eyes with me and I sigh. He does something with some paper and motions me to come over.

I get up and walk to him. He hands me to paper and I open it and find one of my pills. I have to take them to calm me down. I hide it in my hand and go back to my desk. I put it in my mouth as I bring my water bottle up to my mouth and swallow it. Teachers are not really allowed to give students pills. He did not tell the nurse about this medicine because he was worried I could not get to her fast enough. I lay my head on my desk and just try to relax.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:21 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I keep my eyes level on the desk, while I read over the paper Matt gave out. I could hardly concentrate. I really just wanted to see if Devin was alright. I drag myself out of my chair and make my way up to Matt, "Could I please have a bathroom pass?" I whisper, not looking at him.

"Of course. Maybe go see the nurse... You're looking a bit pale." I nod and take the pass from his hand. Without another word I drag my feet across the classroom to the door.

I walked out past a few classes and made my away across the oval to the back of the school. I used to come here to eat lunch before I met Devin. This is actually where I met him. I sometimes come here to thing and dream.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:21 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

Everything was kind of a blur. I remember talking to Matt again, but I just lay my head down. I feel so bad right now it is not even funny.

"Jess, just go home." Matt says. "I will take you."

"No." I tell him.

"Please." He says, begging.

"No thank you." I sigh and close my eyes.

"Jessica Rickman, go get in the car right now." He demands.

I sigh and get up, I walk out and get into his car. "You are mean." I yell, but he cannot hear me.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:16 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I slid down a tall tree trunk and rolled my head in my hands. I've messed everything up. With Matt, Jess, and Devin.
I love them all, I hate not knowing what they think of me. They probably can't stand me.

I slowly open my eyes, but everything is still dark. I sit up trying to see, when I realise I had my eyes open, it was just night time. I groan and look around, which way back?

Panicked I stood up, but hit my head on a tree branch. I shake my head and whimper. Still trying to shake away the pain I pull out my phone and dial Devin.

"Dev, pick up,pick up, pick up. Please." I groan as the engaged signal sounds. I call again. Same thing happens. "Devin." I yell into the voicemail.

I throw my phone into my pocket and start to walk in what I think is the right direction.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:30 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

The car ride to my house was horrible. The sun was killing me. I speed walk into the house when we arrived and go to my room. Matt brings me some meds and I take all of them.

"Stay in bed. I will be home in a few hours." He says.

"Get all my home work please." I say.

"Okay, don't move." He say, walking out.

"I won't trust me." I yell. I flick my TV on and lay down in the bed. I needed this a chance to cool down and relax.

I watch the Vampire Diaries for a while but end up passing out in my bed.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 am
winterbites says...

Matt

I got a call from the office telling my that one of my students where still at school, at this time of night.

They asked me to come in and take her home. I'm guessing one of the girls in my calls got drunk and passed out. Silly teens. I chuckle as I walk to the office.

Luna...?
What... Why is she here. She was wrapped in a blanket and was shivering. "Oh, Lu-na." I knelt beside her, "What were you doing out there? Its freezing cold." I rub her arm, "I'll take her home," I stand up and direct my attention to a lady. She nods and walks away.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I wake up from my nap around nap time and feel a little high on all the meds Matt gave me. I get out my phone and call him. "Where are you?" I ask.

"I am at the school." he says.

"Will you get me some food?" I ask.

"Yes. Are you drunk?" He asks.

"Say the one that gave me Meds." I laugh.

"Fair enough." He says.

I lay back down and decide it is best not to move because I do not know if the outcome will be good. I lay in the bed and look up at the ceiling. "I need food!" I yell. I know no one can hear me, but I still scream.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 am
winterbites says...

Matt

I take her to the car and make sure I tern up the heater for her, "I've got to stop by for some pizza." I say. Luna nods and looks out the window.

"Can... Can, I stay? Please... I don't wanna be home by myself. My mum won't be there. I don't wa-"

"Luna, its okay. You can fix things up with Jess." she sighs.

"She hates me..."

"No," I say as we drive into the pizza place. I order two pizza's for us and make and wait while they're getting made.

"She looked pretty disappointed at me."

"She is just having a hard time about us..."

"But... what is 'us'?" she whispers.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:23 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I hear the door open and Matt yells my name. I walk down stairs and see Matt and Luna. I try to smile at them, but my face is just a little numb. "Hi." I say.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asks.

"Um, I a little better. I still feel like crap, but I will make it." I say.

"Good. Do I need to take you to the doctor?" He asks.

"No, I hate the doctor." I say.

"Jess."

"Matt." I groan. "I just want some pizza." I say. I hand a piece to Luna and sit down next to her. Let's see what we can patch up.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:58 am
winterbites says...

Luna

Jess sits next to me as she hands me some pizza. I take a few small bites as Matt sits down next to me.

"What were you doing still at the school?" he says sternly. I keep my mouth shut, cause I'm still eating.

"You were at school? Its so cold.. Matt, she might get sick." Jess puts her hand to my head, "She is feeling really hot. Matt, go get me an ice pack and some water." I push her arms away.

"I'm really cold, don't put ice on me." I say childishly.

"Luna." Jess sighs, Matt comes back with an ice pack and some washers in water.

"Here," he handed them to her.

35 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:47 am
winterbites says...

Luna

Jess held the cool ice pack to my skin, I whimpered as a burning sensation washed over the area. She gave me a sad smile, "It'll be okay," she pulled the ice pack back. I felt my eyes roll.

"Hey, hey, stay with us." it was Matt, he gently took my hand, "Tell us, why were you out there. In this freezing weather?"

"I was taking a walk and, and, hit my head, then I was in a room, I don't remember..." I mumbled, and looked from him to Jess.

"Well, you have a bit of a scratch on your head.." Jess peels away the wash cloth, causing me to cringe. Matt held my hand tighter, I closed my eyes, leaning slowly into him. I knew Jess would feel uncomfortable, but I need to lean on someone. And to make sure he was real, and there with me, holding my cold hands, keeping me awake.

"Jess, she is still cold. Is there a blanket anywhere close? Go grab the one off my bed." I saw her hesitate and nod. She slowly walked away, but looked back once more.

"Matt," I whisper.

"Shh." he squeezes my hand, "You can rest now, I'm not going anywhere. We can talk later."

"Thankyou." I look at him, real look at him, his eyes were full but tired, his hair was growing a bit long, a small stubble was growing on his jaw, and his lips, they looked dry, but as beautiful as ever. He must have noticed my eyes had lingered, because he looked away. I took the hint and sat up. He looked back.

"I'm sorry," he dragged his hand through his hair, I shook my head. His warm hand held the back of my neck, "I'm going to be in so much trouble." he whispered in my ear. I frowned at his words. He pulled his head back, but not too far.

We were inches apart, I finally understood what he meant, but a little too late. He had already lent forward. His lips brushed mine lightly, I closed my eyes, and held onto his hand tighter. His other hand was still on my neck, he brushed his fingers through my hair. My other hand found his jaw. Matt deepened the kiss, his tongue ran across my lips, I pulled back, my hand still on his jaw. Both breathing heavy, he smiled at me, I blinked and smiled back.

"I-" Matt, held his forehead to mine. "I really enjoyed that.." he smiled.

“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken