z

Young Writers Society

Zombie Apocalypse

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:58 pm
Icleminiangel says...

Jaslyn-
So chances of me and Jason dying were pretty high but they might just walk by and not notice us. Hah fat chance of that if movies teach you anything it's that if you hope something won't happen then it's guaranteed to happen so what could help. "is there anything you have that we might be able to use" I thought about it "well there is two possibilities my uncle renovated the kitchen so that it's full of food and water but it isn't very well armed or hard to get into. The other possibility is the spare bedroom it's full of weapons and only has one entrance that happens to be reinforced with titanium but it doesn't have many supplies other than weapons so if we're in there for a while we're likely to run out" I paused and thought about our possibilities " I never really thought about it before but that crazy man might have been right about the end of the world but his plans were seriously flawed" Jason frowned and replied
"so it's death by zombie attack or possible death by starvation" I nodded and just as I was about to reply the undead were running in the direction of the house and I just said "I prefer possible death to certain death what about you?"
"lead the way" was all Jason said and we ran towards the spare bedroom. Every 5 seconds I had to stop and shoot the zombie that had gotten to close for comfort but could never stop him permanently. we managed to get to door but I turned around and the lead zombie was right behind me and I screamed. Jason stopped trying to get the door open and lifted his sword and cut off the really annoying undead thing's head and went back to opening the door "thanks that's the second time now. Now I'm embarrassed" it was true I was a wreck today I screamed and normally I never scream

Reviews: 1
Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Cramerx says...

Jason Marcer

"Well, there is two possibilities: my uncle renovated the kitchen so that it's full of food and water but it isn't very well armed or hard to get into. The other possibility is the spare bedroom it's full of weapons and only has one entrance that happens to be reinforced with titanium but it doesn't have many supplies other than weapons so if we're in there for a while we're likely to run out." Jaslyn replied. I thought about for a minute. "So it's death by zombie attack or possible death by starvation" She said. If we had some time then we could grab some supplies from the kitchen. However, just as the thought crossed my mind. The creatures began coming towards the house at a relatively quick pace. Jaslyn got up and said "I prefer possible death to certain death what about you?" I nodded and we headed down the hallway. Once the zombies noticed us, they started moving faster. Jaslyn kept shooting them every time that they got closer until we got to the door. I turned the knob but it was locked. "Do you have a key?" Jaslyn shook her head. Damn I muttered. While there were bolt locks on the door, luckily none of them were locked. I grabbed a sewing kit from the table, took out two needles, and started to pick the lock. The only advantage that we had was the hallway was pretty small so the creatures were coming from one place, So Jaslyn was keeping them at bay. Until one managed to slip by, I quickly slashed upward with my sword splitting the zombie's head in half. "Thanks that's the second time now. Now I'm embarrassed." She said. "Don't be." I replied as the lock clicked and the door opened. "Got it." Jaslyn went as I hacked through the torso of another zombie before going in the room myself. Jaslyn pushed the door closed but a few of the creatures were reaching through "Move." I shouted. She did so and I kicked the door, severing the limbs. I quickly locked the three bolt locks (one at the top, bottom, and middle) as I heard the creatures pounding and clawing the outside down. Jaslyn looked down at the severed limbs and kicked them into the wall. "So now we're safe?" I slid my back down the door "Something my dad taught me: There is no place safe, only safer....."
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:05 pm
Icleminiangel says...

Jaslyn-
Me and Jason must of been in that room for at least an hour and I was starting to get bored and I realized I still didn't know anything about him so I asked him "how old are you"

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:31 pm
Cramerx says...

It had been at least thirty minutes yet you could still hear the creatures on the other side of the door. Jaslyn turned to me "How old are you?" "Seventeen. You?"

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:36 pm
Icleminiangel says...

Jaslyn-
Jason answered my question without pause "seventeen. you"
"sixteen. Umm hey before when I told you my uncle was the one attacking me you looked really sad and I just wondered what happened cuz you couldn't have felt sorry for me you didn't know me." I paused "I mean you don't have to say if you don't want to I just... I get curious easily"

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:59 pm
Cramerx says...

Jason Marcer

"Sixteen. Umm hey before when I told you my uncle was the one attacking me you looked really sad and I just wondered what happened cuz you couldn't have felt sorry for me you didn't know me." I paused "I mean you don't have to say if you don't want to I just... I get curious easily" I sat back against the door, the vibrations from the monsters outside move through the door. Thinking about what she asked me. I was leaning towards not saying anything or maybe just lying...then I thought about the situation we were in and something that my father said. In war, a life-or-death situation, you want to have trust between your fellow soldiers. No secrets. If you can trust them. They'll trust you. So I decided to tell her the truth "One of them attacked my house. First, it killed my mom then my little sister. It came after me next. I ran to my room, took down my sword, and severed his head from his body. After killing him...it, I went back downstairs. To find that my mom was okay...or at least I thought she was until she tried to kill me." I paused for a minute before forcing myself to keep going "I realized that the creature did something to her, my mother was dead, and this thing was just some monster in her body. So I killed it. The same thing happened with my sister so I had to do the same." I stood up and smashed my fist into one of the ammo boxes hard enough to dent it and bloody my knuckles. "I promised to protect them." I muttered angrily. I guess everything that happened so far just kicked in.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:26 pm
Icleminiangel says...

Jaslyn-
Jason punched one of the ammo boxes really hard and the box was dented but that didn't matter however his knuckles were bleeding and it wasn't serious but better safe than sorry I thought as I got up and walked to the box marked medical supplies. I looked through it and found the wipes, I handed them to Jason who just looked down and whispered angrily "I promised to protect them"
"I'm sorry for what you went through but you shouldn't blame yourself it wasn't your fault the dead became undead or that one of them attacked your house." I paused debating whether or not to give him a moment or if I should change the subject. I decided to give him a moment "you should clean your hand it probably won't get infected but why take the chance" I gestured to the wipes then sat down again and looked through some ammo to see how much we had

Random avatar

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:55 am
SkullCandi says...

Amy-

I'm scared. I'm hungry. I want my mom. I'm stuck in this small fridge, it's turned off, but I think it's the best place to hide from them. I don't understand how this happened. I was just watching TV with my older brother. We were watching a superhero movie at the time, I remembered him calling me weird because as a 12 year old girl I shouldn't have been watching that. Gosh. I wish I had a hero right now.

While the TV was on it cut off to a news report--it happened so fast. My brother took me to his room and frantically looked around for a place to hide. We went into his walk in closet, he locked the door, and we waited.

"I'm scared." I told him.

"I promise I'll protect you Amy." He pulled me onto his lap and rested his chin on my head. "I swear nothing will happen to you."

Fists started banging on the door. My heart beat quickened.

"No." He jumps from the floor and my face hits the wood. "Sorry, Amy." He looks around the room and pulls out his broken fridge behind a pile of dirty clothes. "Get in here."

"What about you?" My voice comes out horse.

"I promise. I'll protect you."

I went in the small fridge. I was able to sit in it with my knee's pulled close to my chest. The noise started getting louder. I had a panic attack and then I fainted.

Here I am. In the broken fridge, too scared to get out.

Please, anyone. Save me.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:53 pm
Cramerx says...

Jason Marcer

I took some wipes from a shelve and cleaned the blood from my hand while Jaslyn started to go through some ammo boxes. Then I noticed something that I hadn't noticed before, just how many actual guns were in the room. Pistols. Shotguns. There was even a military-grade sniper rifle! And loads of ammo for everyone of them. I leaned my sword against the wall and picked up a Benelli M4 (A semi-automatic shotgun). It felt light in my hands compared to some of the ancient weapons that I was used to holding. I sat it down on an ammo box then took a sniper rifle from the wall, I wasn't sure of this model but it looked like an M24. It had been a long time since I held anything like it, five or six years ago before my father died. He would take me to a shooting range and teach me how to use all sorts of military weapons. I wondered if I could still shoot any good, I placed a single bullet in the gun and looked through the sight. Maybe a 100, 150 yards there was one of those monsters walking towards a house. I waited a moment, carefully taking aim, then pulled the trigger. The bullet flew through the window with barely a sound, there was a silencer on the barrel with I didn't notice, and right through the creature's head. Jaslyn looked up at me as I fully loaded both the shotgun and sniper rifle before hanging them over my shoulders. "Ready to get out of here?"

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:10 pm
Icleminiangel says...

Jaslyn
I watched as Jason took one of the snipers off of the wall and loaded it. Now i was interested, he fired and took down one of the zombies outside. Wow. So he can use a gun and a sword. I mean sure I can use my gun, several of the other guns in this room and I was brilliant with a bow and arrow but against the zombies the bow wouldn't be much use. I sighed and looked at it longingly. "ready to get out of here" Jason asked. I took several of the other guns from the wall as well as my belt and took quite a bit of ammo from the boxes before making up my mind and taking the bow and the arrows aswell. "can you actually use that?" I looked at Jason before saying
"just watch" I then walked to the window saw one of the monsters, aimed and fired. We both watched as the arrow went straight through the zombies head and into the ground below it. The zombie fell.
"yeah I'm ready" I walked towards the door picking up my set of knives on the way.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:57 pm
Fade says...

Melanie

"Back, Shep! Back!" I sliced the zombie's head off with my cleaver. My German Shepard ran underneath a car, at my command. He hadn't had his immunity injection yet. I had seen people a few seconds ago. Maybe they could help. "HEY!" I yelled, "COME HELP ME KILL THESE ZOMBIES!" I began furiously chopping at the mutants again. A boy and a girl came out. "Who're you?" the boy asked, narrowly missing my cleaver as I brought down another undead. "The name's Melanie, now FIGHT!" I yelled. "OK! By the way, we're Jaysln and Jason!" The girl yelled.
Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:58 pm
CyberScout says...

-Cy-

From the rooftops, I watched as three figures walked into the street, each holding weapons. I shot a bullet down at them to alert them of my presence. They turned, spotted me and raised their weapons. "It's okay," I said, "I'm not infected. Just alone with too much ammo. Need some?" I made my way down from the roof and took off the football helmet I was wearing. The tallest of them, the boy, stepped forward and looked at me. "How did you get all this stuff?" He asked. "I'm a bit of a scavenger, a salesman, I do parkour, and last but not least- a mercenary. Need any help?" "What's your price?" The boy asked. "Nothing but a bit of company for a trip I'm making." I said. "I know where to get a cure."

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 am
Icleminiangel says...

Jaslyn-
It took a little bit of effort to open the door and we always kept looking for anymore of THEM but we got out of the house pretty uneventfully we even managed to grab a few provisions. When we got out of the house however, well that was a whole different story. There were quite a few of the undead outside but they were occupied with some poor person and my heart felt heavier knowing that lots of people were going to die, it was especially heartbreaking knowing that that included children. "Hey, come help me kill
these zombies" me and Jason looked at each other and silently agreed. It helped me knowing that we could help at least one person. We ran toward the horde and spotted the person who shouted "hey who are you" well that's one way to introduce everyone bluntly yelling whilst being attacked by lot of blood...no sorry brain thirsty ( or is it hungry?) Zombies. "Melanie, now fight"
"Okay we're jaslyn and Jason by the way" I said narrowly jumping out of the way of a zombie attack. I drew one of my guns and shot the stupid zombie in the head hmmm well I should probably ask Jason to teach me how to use a sword, guns and arrows and throwing knives are all well and good long distance but close range not so much. I kicked one of the zombies out of the way and threw a knife at his head. We continued fighting until they were all dead well properly dead anyway. Suddenly someone shot at us, we all turned to face them me with my bow drawn, Jason holding his sword ready to attack and Melanie in the same position with her... cleaver the girl had a cleaver bloody hell. The person started to reassure us but I don't think Jason was too convinced but all of us turned to face the stranger when they said house seven words that could change everything "I know where to get a cure"

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:26 pm
Poopsie says...

Jay Mercer

one....two.....three... four Four of them, I stand up and ready my gun, A silenced VKS sniper rifle, and pull on my hood. Camoflauge is a key part of surviving here, the less they can see of you, the safer you are. The undead, I have learned, are driven by smell and sight, so the best way i figured to stay hidden, is to smell like them and blend in with your surroundings, my dark gray hoodie takes care of that . I take aim at the undead just now coming into sight, except they're not undead. I lower my weapon and crouch down to avoid being seen. Four humans? How long has it been since I've seen four humans? I try to remember, but come up blank, as always. Frustrated, I turn from the windowsill of the fourth story apartment, grab the rest of my weapons, sling my bag over my back and silently creep down the stairs to watch the newcomers.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random avatar

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:55 pm
JasmineA says...

Leslie Amilienne

I walked silently along some of the houses. The street was relatively clear bit I didn't want to take the chance of being out in the open. I had my rifle or should I say my dad's rifle in my hand. I had a holster around my waist and in it I had two pistols. I had a bag full of supplies on my back and a long blade strapped to my back as well.
I was in a housing complex that was under construction though no one had been up here for weeks. Atleast that's what I thought until I noticed it. At the bottom of the road, a van was parked and a zombie was half inside it eating some unfortunate woman, another zombie was walking around near them. I weighed my options. I could take them out if there were only three of them, counting the woman who would soon become undead. I had already been through a lot of them on the way and was tired. I realized that if I killed them I could take the van and nodded to myself. I didn't want to draw any attention to myself and attract more so I reached behind me and took off the blade. I walked out in the open where they could see me and let them come to me. One started running towards me followed by the other. I readied my blade and slashed the first ones head off before running it through the other and slicing a good chunk out of him. It fell but didn't die. I noticed the woman now crawling out the car and coming towards us. The one on the ground came at me again and I ran the blade through its head relatively easily. The woman was almost directly in front of me now and I pulled one of my pistols and put a bullet through its skull. I scoffed, well so much for keeping a low profile I muttered before grabbing my disgarded supplies and going towards the van. I couldn't help but smile when I got in and saw that the gas was full. I turned the keys that had been left in the ignition and drove out of there.
As I drove out of the complex and into actual communities some zombies started following me. They weren't fast enough to catch the car but they were persistent. I turned down a street and noticed further down a group of people, about four. By the looks of it they all have weapons. I realised that the army of zombies following me a good distance behind may not catch me but will definately cause trouble for them. I drove faster and stopped directly in front of them. They looked suspicious but I ignored it. "Get in now," I said urgently. I had just now realized there was another person on the roof.

All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard