z

Young Writers Society

Character Role-Play

184 Reviews

Reviews: 184
Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 am
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

I pressed my hands against either side of my head, the way I used to when I was thinking hard. All this time, I thought. All this time, Ferdinand was in Europe, chasing strangers and getting caught up in God-Knows-What. And not even a call. In a moment, I could see Ferdinand's life before my eyes. I could see him as a kid, opening a Christmas present, his eyes lighting up. I could see him falling off his bike over and over, him driving the car for the first time, him on a date with our neighbor, him making his graduation speech. And then he was gone.

Reviews: 4
Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 am
SidereaAquila says...

Sunny

I paused, watching as Rose pressed her hands to her temples. "Rose, you okay?" I asked tentatively.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

184 Reviews

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 am
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

I heard a muffled voice, and remembered too late that I was still talking to Sunny.
"Yeah," I said, wrapping both hands around my now-cold coffee cup. "What were we...saying?"

Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:22 am
SidereaAquila says...

Sunny

"We were talking about Ferdinand and the mafia," I reminded her. "Um...yeah. You just kind of spaced out there, so...that's probably what you missed."

LIZARD!!!!!

184 Reviews

Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 am
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

Ferdinand...Ferdinand...mafia...Suddenly, it hit me. I remembered my Uncle Mario saying something about a "get-together" in Europe. He didn't specify when or where, since such information is only allowed to be shared in an official mafia meeting. I'd completely forgot my father's side of the family was involved in a mafia. So what do I tell Sunny?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 am
SidereaAquila says...

Sunny

When Rose didn't reply, I started talking again. "Yeah," I continued. "Let me try to remember the one guy's name...the girl was Jade...and her husband was...Mario! That's it."

LIZARD!!!!!

184 Reviews

Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 pm
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

"Mario?" I said. I didn't realize I hadn't been talking in a while. "Did he mention his last name?"

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:19 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Sunny

"He didn't," I answered. "But I think Jade did at some point. It was something foreign..." I thought for a moment. "Something with an M," I continued. "M-a...g...something."

LIZARD!!!!!

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:46 am
Featherstone says...

Viper

A woman enters. She wears all black with a mask that covers the bottom half of her face. A hood casts a shadow over her eyes- all that you can make out is that she wears a white eyepatch with a serpent embroidered on it over her right eye. She takes a seat in a corner and reads off the menu in silence.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 pm
rebelpilot says...

Mirkil

A young man enters the cafe.He is about 1.80m tall and is wearing the armor of an Imperial scout trooper.He sits down at an unoccupied table and removes his helmet reveling that he has black hair, blue eyes and fair skin.He then picks up a menu and starts reading through it.
Lover of star wars that gives the underrated characters the respect that they deserve 8) :D :D :D

The series that I am writing -> The Beginning - Prologue and Chapter 1

#JusticeforDicer

117 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm
Featherstone says...

Viper

Viper watches the trooper in silence out of her periphery.

he/him/his

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 pm
rebelpilot says...

Mirkil

Haveing decided what to have he calls over one of the staff before asking for a ham sandwich and some lemonade.He takes a look around before noticing a woman sitting the corner watching him.
Lover of star wars that gives the underrated characters the respect that they deserve 8) :D :D :D

#JusticeforDicer

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:57 pm
KaiRyu says...

Kurieitā

A 14 year old girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes walks in. She wears a black dress and a blue trench coat with a bag in one arm. She smiles to everyone and walks over to a corner and takes a seat.
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:08 pm
rebelpilot says...

Mirkil

He watches as another girl enters the cafe.

#JusticeforDicer

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:34 am
Featherstone says...

Viper

She sighs. Another one? Ugh. Too busy for her liking.

he/him/his

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey