z

Young Writers Society

Be Your Character!

Reviews: 3
Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 am
TheTaco101 says...

Hello! This is where you can be your own character from one of your own stories. Describe them, then give them a little backround, then there! We will see where it goes from here!

Fifteen years old, short jagged blonde hair, dark hazel, almost brown eyes, a medium frame and lacking pounds, wearing a fitted tee-shirt, metalic orange gloves, dark stone-washed denim jeans, hightop sneakers and glasses. She has impure skin, giving her a little bit of acne here and there. She's a mechanic, can build and fix anything in under an hour. Although that, she was poisoned, having little use of her left arm. She was given an orb of power, created by mechanics. She can now control magnetic feilds and their likes. Her name is Maki Elliott.Backround story:
Makenzi Larice Elliott lived in Daisuke all her life. One day, though, there was a storm. A very big storm. She was outside, and couldn't find her way back in. She was out cold in fifteen minutes. She woke up unable to move. Her arm, leg and side had all been impaled into the ground she previously waddled on. Her age? Seven. Ever since then, she had been accident prone, but something was different. She could do something amazing, once she was able to walk and move again without aid. Of which is what happened, she was able to walk again. She was able to manipulate and control metal, to do her bidding in a way no human could ever understand. Soon, though, bad people found out. So she hid it. For eight years she hid it... Till one day she boarded ship Castela, and ever since then,it was different for her.
Did everyone see that!? Because I will not be doing that again! -Captain Jack Sparrow, POTC4

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:01 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

( Did I do it right??>>)

Rayah Sparx

Has bleach blonde hair with a slight tint of pink in the ends. She has a very curvy figure that stands at 5'4". She has fair skin with beautful large green eyes. You will usually see her wearing a cutoff shirt that cuts off right above her belly button. She is the daughter of Aphrodite, and is a bad-ass with guns and when it comes to fighting. She loves the color blue. She can control fire. Whenever she sings, whoever hears it will fall in love with her. She is seventeen years old.

Rayah was born in Mount Olympus, where her aunt, Athena, Taught her and her sister Jesse how to fight in wars and use weapons properly. When she turned twelve she learned that she could sing and any boy near would fall in love with her. She has six sisters and one brother (Cupid). When she got tired of being the good girl, she decided to fight in the Olympian wars that happened based on the Demi-Gods rank. There is ranks 1-6 and she is in rank five currently while gher sister Jesse in on rank 6. Her other sisters are on rank 2 or three.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm
View Likes
Anoia says...

He is over 6ft tall, with thick, dark brown hair and twinkling blue eyes. He has a neat figure, and good posture, from his time with the Army. His cheekbones are well-defined and he has mutton chops, which are in fashion. His straight nose and square chin give him the distinctive profile of a classic 'hero', which well matches his personality. He carries his sabre with him whenever he can, about his trim waist. He dresses in the cavalry uniform of the 4th Light Dragoons- the regiment he belongs to. He is softly spoken, and eloquent in his speech and written word, as well as being modest and gentle in person.

George Theodore Arthur Montgomery joined the 4th Light Dragoons, to serve in the Crimea, in 1854, aged just 17 years of age. He is in love with a girl named Victoria, who he hopes to propose to if he survives this war. He has always dreamed of becoming a soldier, but never realised the true horrors of war until the Battle of Sevastopol.
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

Reviews: 3
Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 am
TheTaco101 says...

You did just fine! Great job, actually! :D
Pixie2 wrote:( Did I do it right??>>)

Rayah Sparx

Has bleach blonde hair with a slight tint of pink in the ends. She has a very curvy figure that stands at 5'4". She has fair skin with beautful large green eyes. You will usually see her wearing a cutoff shirt that cuts off right above her belly button. She is the daughter of Aphrodite, and is a bad-ass with guns and when it comes to fighting. She loves the color blue. She can control fire. Whenever she sings, whoever hears it will fall in love with her. She is seventeen years old.

Rayah was born in Mount Olympus, where her aunt, Athena, Taught her and her sister Jesse how to fight in wars and use weapons properly. When she turned twelve she learned that she could sing and any boy near would fall in love with her. She has six sisters and one brother (Cupid). When she got tired of being the good girl, she decided to fight in the Olympian wars that happened based on the Demi-Gods rank. There is ranks 1-6 and she is in rank five currently while gher sister Jesse in on rank 6. Her other sisters are on rank 2 or three.
Did everyone see that!? Because I will not be doing that again! -Captain Jack Sparrow, POTC4

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 am
PixieStix says...

Lol, yay! So is that it or are we gonna roll play?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Reviews: 4
Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:06 am
View Likes
SidereaAquila says...

Addy Barlow

Addy is 24 years old. She is 5'8'', and quite athletic. She has wavy brown hair and grass-green eyes, and she wears rimless glasses. Although she's been an Interplanetary Federation science and technology officer for almost a year, she still likes to wear a track jacket and her favorite jeans. She's an astronomer, and can fix almost any computer problem she encounters.

Addy grew up on a mountaintop observatory during the aftermath of the third world war, and when a starship on a mission arrived from a later century, she convinced the captain to take her on as a science officer. She is commonly seen with her android friend Aster, and she enjoys a good game of baseball.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 pm
View Likes
EmilyofREL says...

Shawn Matthew Mackenzie

He is 17 years old. Shaggy dark brown hair that always sticks up a bit and chocolate eyes. He has a medium, uneven complexion and a wide, broad, athletic frame and he's just a bit over 6'. He doesn't care much for his appearance, and can mostly be found wearing tee-shirts, hoodies and light wash jeans. He is misunderstood, giving up a "normal" teenage life to care for his younger sister (younger by 9 years--an oops baby!) after their father abandoned them and his mother just stopped caring

Teachers would ask questions, but never wait for the answer:

Why do you fall asleep in class? Why don’t you go to bed earlier?
Because Cassie had a nightmare and couldn’t sleep. Because I had a big fight with mom and my mind was racing. Because my head wouldn’t stop. Because I was actually attempting to do my homework.

So why isn’t your homework done?

Because Cassie had homework. And she wanted to play ponies, and make mac and cheese for dinner. And then mom got home from work and decided to be mad at me, and I decided to be mad at her. So we wasted an hour fighting, while Cassie fed her dinner to her stuffed animals, pretending not to hear us, though I know she heard every word. Mom locked herself in her room, feigning a migraine. And even though I was still upset, trembling with anger, it was my job to give Cassie a bath, and find her something blue to wear to blue day tomorrow, and make her go to bed. By midnight, the man I regret to call my father crossed my mind, and I just laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling remembering, thinking, worrying, and trying to pretend I wasn’t hurting inside.
Do you really think I was interested in your stupid worksheet by that point?
Formerly EmilytheNovelist
REL stands for Rachel, Emily, Lauren, the initials of my triplet sisters and I
“I wish my stove came with a Save As button like Word has. That way I could experiment with my cooking and not fear ruining my dinner.
”

Reviews: 2
Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:10 pm
View Likes
GeorginaMay says...

This is Avalyn. She's braver than most, but only because she knows her weaknesses. She's fourteen years of age and lives with her god-mother after her parents were killed a year ago. She doesn't talk about that. In fact she doesn't talk much, but I hope you'll try and get to know her.

She's shorter than average, and has a shade of hair that she perceives as being brown but anyone would say it's blonde. It curls in almost perfect ringlets. She uses it as a shield most of the time. A disguise.

Do me a favour and get to know her?
If I could think up something that described me accurately enough in 255 characters, you'd be reading something slightly more interesting.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:02 am
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Here goes nothing...

Puritan Iolas, 15.

He's roughly 6 foot 3, has black dreads, black eyes, and no facial hair. His face is soft and a tad pudgy, as he is roughly 250 pounds. His left hand bears the mark of Seven Souls- a circle composed of 6 triangles pointing inwards to one triangle. He despises having set outfits, although he's never without his typical combo of a Hawaiian button-up shirt and a plain purple undershirt, as well as his trusty red jeans. His arms and legs are hairless, and he keeps a violet flower in his hair at all times.

He comes from the imagination of his younger self, his life and the properties of the reality he's within being nothing more than a dream of an 11-year-old kid who's in a coma after a nearly fatal car accident. The boy is the subject of a government experiment to manifest the thoughts and dreams of people in order to physically annihilate their imagination so they'll be less likely to rebel. Because Puritan is physically manifested, his abilities become a part of the real world, and it was his job to save Earth from total rule before he became imprisoned in the world of another child's dreams with no memory of his former self.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:31 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Name: riku rose
Sexuality: bisexual
Reason for being checked in: she went crazy at age 15 when her girlfriend died of cancer.
Backstory: Riku was 15 years old when her girlfriend died of cancer. After her girlfriend died she started to stay in her room and not come out until dark. She hadn’t talked in over 6 months when she started going crazy, at first it was her hearing voices. Then It turned to her seeing things that weren’t there. She soon started knowing what people were going to say. When she turned 16 she got crazier, she told people what their future would be like and how they’d die. When she turned 17 she was sent to the asylum, for being to crazy and scaring people

She has silver eyes and black hair going down to her shoulders. She was sent to an asylum at age 17 because of something that happened to her at an early age. She normally wears black and is pretty loyal to her friends, she doesn’t have many but the few she does she will protect at all costs.
Love is love

Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:37 pm
KawaiiChan123 says...

(ok here goes nothing😩)

First Name: Sky
Last Name: Winter
Size: 5ft 3in
Sexuality: bisexual
Looks like: white hair, dark blue eyes, cat ears and tail.(basically like my profile pic)
Personality: mysterious, secretly kind, strong, and quite.
Backstory: when the age of 4 her family died, grew up by herself, taught self to fight and learned never to love anyone due to her loss in the past.

(p.s. when do we start rp?)

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:22 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
Name:Silver Erementaru
Height: 6'5
Appearance: wears a black cloak,one eye pure white one ice blue,young serious face
Personality:protective to people close to him
Birth power: Ice
Strengths:Survivalist,Incredibly Fast, knows multiple magic types, can fight very well
Weaknesses: cant hurt people close to him,can corrupt if pushed too far
Last edited by Silverthefox2 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:22 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Name:RedBear Durenuto

Height:6'5

Appearance:Has red hair and red eyes

Personality:Loves to make friends likes to have fun by playing and fighting and that kind of stuff but not always when he fights is he aggressive sometimes he is just trying to have fun and play.He wants to protect Sky because of what happened as a kid.

Powers:Has the power to Shapeshift himself and others into ANYTHING and can has the powers/speed/strength etc. of the person/object/creature/thing,and also has the power gain the powers of those creatures/thing/person/object sometimes and use those powers in his normal form.And powers he always has in his normal form (besides shape shifting) he can control fire,water,weather,natural disasters,and any type of gas even kind that don't exist that he can make up.

Weaknessess:He can get very scared when someone close to him is threatened or hurt.

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Backstory:From the age 5-13 he learn how to use his powers during a war of which the fighters were people like me,with powers,RedBear wasn't in the war but he trained to use his powers in case.He met a girl named Sky who suffered memory loss for currently unknown reasons,at the age of 8.One day RedBear,his family,and Sky were traveling and RedBear and his family were traveling and an explosion happened and they couldn't find her.He now searches for and when she finds her he will protect her.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Sky is that you,"RedBear says in atonsishment,"I...I..."RedBear has trouble finding word to say to her."I've been looking for you for so long,I've missed you."RedBear beginsto cry then runs to Sky and hugs her.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:26 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would appear on redbears shoulders "laddie why dont leave the lass alone....hello sky how are ye?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin