L: What is this place?
E: The Haunted Chapel.
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm
View Likes
RiaLove84 says...

Lorana: Wha--What? A haunted chapel? Your kidding me. be serious, really, what is this place El'?
Elana: Not kidding. Look around. You've never heard the legend? Wow, I could say your not social, but then again, you blabber like no ones ever seen before!
Lorana: Shut up. I mean, well , you can't just walk into a place where the door is open and assume its haunted? I mean....Haunted.....Chapel? Really....So...
Elana: Lorana...
Lorana: SO you can't just asume....and....so....in conclusion....well really not...
Elana: LORANA...!
Lorana: Stop interupting me I've barely gotten started!
Elana: Quit ranting. Do you want me to tell you the legend or not? Otherwise I'm going to lock you in this closet and not let you out till the ghosts get you!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 am
MariaRowlands says...

(Elana and Lorana are part of my newest story. I'm sorry but you can't play them. Elana is the quiet one and Lorana just follows, they are the reincarnations of ancient warriors.)

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:14 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

(Um no script chat please?) ;)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

14 Reviews

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

(Sorry. Force of habbit.)

14 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 am
MariaRowlands says...

Elana and Lorana started to walk around, poking around in things they shouldn't be looking at. All of a sudden, something roared behind them.
"Ellie?" Lorana whispered.
"Yeah?" Elana replied.
"W-w-what was th-that?" Lorana asked shakily.
"I-I dunno?" Elana replied, weakly but continued bravely "But I plan to find out!"
With that, she grabbed Lorana's hand and ran towards the sound.

14 Reviews

Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:46 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

WHAM! The arm the creature hit Elana in the face knocking her out. Lorana, scared out of her wits, started screaming, kicking, hitting, punching, biting and basicaly kicking it's butt!

Reviews: 2
Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm
GeorginaMay says...

(My first reply, forgive me if it's awful :wink: )

I just stood there and watched them fight it. I wish people would respect this place, in all it's sublime royalty...years ago it was the place to be, the place to go, the place to want - but now it's just a ruin.

Unable to watch any longer, I stood with my back to the wall and prayed they wouldn't see me.
If I could think up something that described me accurately enough in 255 characters, you'd be reading something slightly more interesting.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:07 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

(Hey guys, mind if I jump in?)

I backed up off the fight, pulling into the air and dropping a few feet away from them. "Intruders," I said, the raspy sound echoing off the once-holy walls. "You have invaded my sanctuary. I have been here for many long years, and you have INVADED!" My voice rose until it reverberated the very dust off the ceiling beams. I stretched my wings out to full size. They were once so beautiful, when they were black and tight, but now they hung like tattered curtains over a skeleton.
I advanced on the girls, growling, with a snarl on my lips, giving thema chance to run before I destroyed them.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 am
ZaryaParadis says...

I watched as I hovered near the chandelier lingering only a couple feet below the high ceiling. What silly girls for walking into this place. Everybody knows to avoid it... well, almost. I chuckled at the dragon's actions; it had every right to be angry. Eyes invisible to all but me around the room gazed in amazement, waiting, anticipating. We needed souls to devour. We needed this dragon to finish them. We needed to claim them for our own....
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills,
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:29 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

"I gave you a chance," I growled, my voice sounding like gravel rubbing together. "Now you will dieee" I lunged at the girl, my teeth and claws finding flesh. Blood squirted over my jaws as I snarled in evil delight. The bloodbath was only beginning.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm
Icleminiangel says...

(can I join thanx)
The girl was going to die if I did nothing, for years I lived out my curse here unseen but I couldn't let THEM have these girls, they'd only get stronger if they did. I lifted my sword and swung it into the back of the dragons leg distracting it from it's current pray. I had it's attention now I would run it would follow me and the girls could ecsape so run I did. "go now I'll distract it for you but you have to go now!" I yelled hoping they'd get the message and then I ran the dragon following

14 Reviews

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 am
MariaRowlands says...

Elana and Lorana looked at each other and an old look came into their eyes. They suddenly seemed older and more mature. Their stature changed and they became the warriors that were held in their spirits.
"Are you ready, Sister Nin?" Lorana asked, her voice changed to that of a free fighter.
"Aye, that I am, Sister Non."
Withe that signal, they fought. Side by side, as they had when they lived in the time of the druid warriors. They attacked the dragon creature from the right and left, zig-zagging between the legs and using great skill at landing blows.

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun