z

Young Writers Society

RP mages

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:38 pm
Sourdude16 says...

my first topic.

make a mage or use a character from another storybook or movie and roleplay as them here. When doing so please place a note of the characters name on the top of your reply. a great format would be as such

(Character name)

(Reply)

Example:
Doomfire:

I enter the bar, with only my fast wits and skills as a pyromancer to protect himself in danger.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

Beacon

I sit in my usual place by the wall, observing human culture as is my wont. I am not afraid, I am never afraid, as well should be a dragon in human society. My claws, wings, teeth, tail, and fire breath will protect me.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

12 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 am
Sourdude16 says...

First real post to my storybook to the story.

Doomfire:

I see the dragon by the wall outside the bar, looking calm and tranquil. I talked to the dragon, saying, -whats up beacon, long time no see?- I knew the dragon, as well any pyromancer knows any dragon. I was able to see the dragon's soul and see what exactly there name and back information was. I think I recall seeing her one time on the planes from the dimension I learned and grew up in.
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

43 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 am
DragonGirl11 says...

Beacon:

"Hello, Doomfire," I say, nodding to the pyromancer. "Long time, no see indeed. What's it been, decades now?" My memory has never failed me, I have remembered everything from the day I hatched a couple hundred years ago. "How've you been?"
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

12 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 am
Sourdude16 says...

Doomfire:

Knowing that he hasn't seen this old friend in a long time, and that the dragon was his closest ally during the war of andromeda, he responded saying, "I've been good. You know the drill. Helping out where needed, catching stuff on fire, and hoping anger doesn't set my place aflame. So, how are you doin'?"

43 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:38 pm
DragonGirl11 says...

Beacon:

"I'm well. I've advanced far in my studies of the human culture." I glance at the grey sky. My keen eyesight catches raindrops forming out of the looming clouds. "Shall we go in out of the rain?" I ask, barely seconds before the rain would hit us.
~*~

~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

12 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm
Sourdude16 says...

Doomfire:

"That would be fine." I say. "You do know how my powers react to rain." When we enter, i tell beacon about all the people i saved over the last year. What i wanted to know is why i felt a strange, familiar presence. It was one i haven't felt in a long time and thought was gone years ago. Right before a large lightning bolt crashed through the window behind me I yelled, "DUCK!!!" When the smoke cleared and we stood up again, i looked dramatically into the distance where the bolt came from and said, "He's back."

12 Reviews

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Noir
I stood up coughing irritably. "Again Doomfire?" I asked irritated. He did a double take. "Noir?!" He asked in disbelief. "No I'm the Prime Minister of england." I said rolling my eyes.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:20 am
Featherstone says...

Raven

A woman in a black dress enters. She wears a raven-feather cloak and has dark hair to match. On her shoulder perches a raven. She is abnormally pale and gaunt, but what is most surprising are her eyes: one iris is scarlet, the other pure ebony.

The crimson eye marks her as a Seer- one who can see through all illusions and lies as well as the multiverse and the future. Around her is an aura of shadow only visible to those who can see magic- and it is evident that it is very strong within her.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

Reviews: 3
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 am
RedEyedRunt says...

Kiland

A young girl, no younger than 15 burst through the doors, and into the scene. Her piercing blue orbs searched the room. "Where have you gone now?" Her blue eyes narrowed. Her pale cheeks could not blush, but she was blushing in embarrassment. The young soul birther looked around some more, ignoring the people's looks. A white mist hid behind a chair. . .

She walked closer to the soul, and opened her mouth, releasing a misty hand, that grabbed the soul, and pulled it into Kiland's mouth. She closed her mouth, and sighed in relief. "And I thought I'd never catch it!" She let out a soft laugh, she saw eyes staring, she coughed.
Winterfell is cold.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:55 am
Featherstone says...

"Soul-eater," Raven mutters, more to herself than anything else. There were few who could devour souls like she could.

he/him/his

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:29 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Kiland

Kiland's head snapped over to the raven haired woman, "I am certainly not a soul eater, I'm a soul birther, they are completely different people." Her arms crossed,
Winterfell is cold.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:43 pm
Featherstone says...

Raven

"You just devoured one," she points out cooly.
Last edited by Featherstone on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him/his

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:35 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Kiland

"It had gotten away, and i had to get it back in my body." Kiland corrected.
Winterfell is cold.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 am
Featherstone says...

Raven

"We see."

he/him/his

The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin