z

Young Writers Society

Character How-do-you-dos

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 pm
FutureAstronaut says...

Hi fellow characters! I'm Benjamin Garjone, and I would like to know who you are. I'm from the story Take Wing, which was created by Christopher and I would enjoy it if you went to his profile [FutureAstronaut is his username] and read it so you know my back story. I enjoy playing baseball and getting my dad back after he is kidnapped in my super-fast-underwater-ai-armed-super-car. I want to know your guys' background and what story you're from. I would love to know about you, it doesn't matter if you're and animal or mythical creature just come one and all and we can chat. :D :pirate3:
Music and writing= my life

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 pm
SubjectBlue says...

My name is William Parren, If you want to know who I am, You'll have to read 'Clown in the dark'(shameless promotion)
I can't really discuss my condition as it's an open ended story.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 pm
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

Greetings, Ben. My name is, well currently I believe it's Ariadne. I can never remember what I'm calling myself anymore. I'm an immortal with too much time on my hands. Time of which I really don't know what to do with anymore. Sure, I could give up my immortality and finally allow myself to get old and die, but where's the fun in that? Every decade or so I stage my death in a new exciting way then completely change my looks.

I think I sport blue hair rather well, it brings out my eyes. I can't help but wonder who will find me when I finally wash up on a beach. I was/am planning on jumping a cliff this time. What do you think? I think that would go along well, swimmingly. Pun well intended.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Reviews: 4
Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm
Jongosi says...

Hello. My name is Michael Klint. I don’t know why, but I somehow feel the need to tell you about myself. I’ve never done anything like this. I don’t even know why I’m here. People tend to hate me, I don’t know why. I’ve been teased a lot. I guess it’s ‘cos I’m pretty shy, I don’t talk much, and I’m a bit compulsive. I prefer staying at home, I seldom go out.

Lately, I’ve taken to kidnapping people and keeping them in various rooms all over my house. It sounds strange, but it’s not that hard. I’ve actually gotten pretty good at it :D all you really need is some rope, a room with no windows and a door with a heavy lock. You also have to remember to feed them, I learnt that the hard way haha. My friends are really all I need. I have no idea why I’m telling you all this. Do you want to be my friend?
"God made you and was happy. You make the lord happy."
Anis Mojgani

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:38 am
Blues says...

Um, I'm Liam Hunt and I'm from the Novel 'The Diamond Fist' by Ahmadblues. I'm not sure if we'll be able to be friends Michael... I'm sort of having troubles of my own...

It's like everyone's disappearing. If it weren't for me... Everyone's getting kidnapped and I know they're coming for me next. It sort of freaks me out. I'm only 13! I should be having fun playing PlayStation or moaning about school instead of wondering where they've all gone or living with the guilt that I let it happen. It's like everything is because of me, from this to my parents' divorce to...

Is your life better than mine? Could we trade?

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:26 am
SerenityCross says...

Hey-yo!
My name is Felicity Weather-spoon and I am from the story Guardians by Serenity Cross. I am what is known in my home city of Aswalle as a Guardian. We are a bunch of teenagers who have special abilities over the nine elements. Now, before you start yelling "There are only four elements! What are you talking about!" let me explain. There are the four main elements, Fire, Water, Earth and Air. They are joined by the elements of Darkness, Light, Blood, Mind and Spirit. I am the hot headed Fire Guardian. I have Blonde hair, which goes flaming red when I am in my guardian form. I am prone to the odd meltdown, (No pun intended, really) and I can sometimes be brash and hot headed.
Catch you's later!
Felicity/Fira the Fire Guardian :smt003
Trust is like a mirror, able to be fixed if broken, but you can still see the cracks.

Writing is a form of personal freedom. It frees us from the identity we see in the making all around us. In the end, writers will write not to be outlaw heroes but to save themselves, to survive as individuals.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

Hi,*shyly waves* I'm Amber. I'm from an unfinished story that lacks even a title, so you could say I'm little undefined. For the most part I am brave, though I hate crowds, and I'm pretty decent with my dagger, though I've never had to use it on an actual person before. I guess I'm lucky that way, they just take one look at my little grypon friend Aoife and run, but to be honest I don't blame them.(Aoife hisses from Amber's shoulder, glaring at anyone who get too close) *ignores the vicious little creature that could easily rip her head off it it wanted to*

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:18 pm
SisterItaly says...

Hey everyone! I am Cheshire Jones and I'm here to clean up crime and get stronger, so you can all sleep better at night knowing I'm on the job! *Flashes Peace sign.* When I collect ninety-nine evil souls and a witch soul, Shea will become the deadliest double Scythe you'll ever see!

Of course, that's if he ever stops caring about symmetry to care about fighting long enough. I'm sure he will! I believe in my partner! Oded and I are great friends, too! Even if he is really really shy. He nearly killed me once, that was a fun time. His partner, Itaeo is a bit of a pervert though. They kinda remind me of Shea and myself, with how they couldn't get along at first.

Oh... another thing? I'm kinda a witch myself! I sure hope no one finds out, they'd be trying to kill me in no time! ...Yeesh.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 am
SerenityCross says...

Sup!
The name's Natalia Narre and I am from the story Alchemists (Was Guardians) by SerenityCross. Felicity came on before and explained about us and I just want to add my bit! I am the water Alchemist and I LOVE annoying Felicity. I am skilled in combat knives and I can manipulate water to my will.
Well, that's me off,
Catch ya later!
Natalia
Trust is like a mirror, able to be fixed if broken, but you can still see the cracks.

Writing is a form of personal freedom. It frees us from the identity we see in the making all around us. In the end, writers will write not to be outlaw heroes but to save themselves, to survive as individuals.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 pm
Seraph says...

*Gets into character*

Hello humans. You may address me as Vanitas...

I am the shadow brought upon by the greatest light.
I am the darkness that fills the night.
By blood has been synthesized by sorrow and disdain.
Your tears to me are sweet, when they fall, I reign.
My weapon is the night, which is summoned by my hand.
Anyone who approaches me realizes that I'm grand.
Without a heart, I fill yours with disdain,
If you know Latin then you know my name: Vain.

Profile:
Name: Vanitas
Origin: Kingdom Hearts
Power:Darkness & Negativity
Interests: Power
"At this very instant, I augment the spacetime that permeates and weaves our beings."

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:55 pm
Anoia says...

*From 'The First Last Stand of George Theodore Arthur Montgomery'*

Hallo there, how do you do? Seeing as you asked, my name's George Theodore Arthur Mongomery, quite a mouthful I realise. I apologise if my self-description is a little short, but I'm currently engaged in mortal combat, so I'm sure you'll excuse me.

You want to know about me? Well, there's not much to tell, I guess. I'm seventeen years old now- it's 1854 where I am, by the way- and the proudest member of Queen Victoria's noble army. We're currently engeged with the Russians at Balaklava, and the horrors I have seen don't bear thinking about... But I won't burden you with my personal demons.

I expect you'll want to be getting on with your own duties, and I have a war to win, so with your blessing I'll take my leave now. Pleasure to meet you though, good sir, dear lady.
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:05 pm
Al3xx says...

Hi.

I'm Angel Carter. I am infected, my blood runs black in my veins and my mind tells me to kill.
I was sent from my home town into an arena to kill the ones I'm turning into. The walking dead.
I don't want to be what I am but if I don't get the antidote my blood runs blacker and my identity steadily wastes away until there'll be nothing left of me but an empty dark shell filled with malice and hate.

The dictator did this to me. He infected half the world to blackmail each government. He bribed them with an antidote and teasingly gives it to us bit by bit every month. We will never be fully healed but we will never be fully dead either. My family and friends live in poverty behind a dark stone wall. We don't have much food. We're not allowed to leave our town and we're constantly supervised by armed guards. My father died in the third world war and my older brother died trying to get out. I want to kill the dictator that did this to us. I want to kill all of them.

Join me in the resistance.
"We love the ones that ignore us
But ignore the ones that love us"

Alexx

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:07 pm
EtCetera says...

Greetings, my friends. I am the Prince of Bortu-Kai for I, as of yet, know no other name. I am a gladiator that has only rarely been defeated in the ring and have lived the life of combat since I can remember. I was eight years old when I killed my first opponent in training and fifteen when I was first introduced to the arena. I do love to spend time with people from outside the arenas whenever possible so I can find out more and more about the outside world. Since I only rarely am able to do this, I have little to do besides train more and more of my combative abilities, which include skill with nearly any weapon, some elemental magic, and my mind. I do feel somewhat confined in this lifestyle, though, and often am haunted by a woman in my mind that I can never truly see and by a world much vaster than these arenas. I must warn you, gladitorial combat is not for the weak minded, for no holds are barred. Many deaths occur in the story of my life, so strengthen yourselves when reading Those Who Are Nameless.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 am
ShootingStars says...

Hey... I'm Jacobson. Yeah, and that's all you need to know... *disappears in a puff of blue smoke*
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:55 pm
drashet says...

Greetings(puff of smoke comes out of nostrils) . Assuming that you humans won't kill me, my name is drashet. I am from the unfinished novel 'the dragon crusades'. If you make one move for your war machines I'll bring tough from dust to ashes. I've told you who I am, you must figure out what I am.(with a swish of wings flies into the sky.)
Tempus sapienti nihil

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb