z

Young Writers Society

Character How-do-you-dos

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:30 am
haywireimagination says...

Hai! I'm Ryan Pinegrove, a sixteen-year-old that's fearless. I have two little wisps that keep me company, which are my "Angel-Devil" figures. I have long dark brown hair with piercing green eyes (or so they say.) My pupils are grey with a purple dot in the center. It means that I have Hex in my blood, so they call me Hex Girl. How's your day? :-P

Spoiler! :
I'm looking for someone to write this book with. Anyone?
Last edited by haywireimagination on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My Imagination Scares Me, but don't let it scare you." - Me
Spoiler! :
We all die

Spoiler! :
why would you look at a spoiler? You want to know a secret? Pry one from your friend or become a paparazzi :P

13 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 am
haywireimagination says...

Pinkiegirl13 wrote:Hi, my name is Mary. I am 15 and lives with my family at Aperture. I have blue hair and blue eyes. I am also a robot, by the way, in a human body. I am a princess of Wheatley Laboratory as my brother is the prince. He is a evil, but I am nice robot. I love humans like you guys. I studied humans when I was 12. I will help you guys escape from being my dad's test subjects. I always give you directions and help you with bad guys. I love being your friend and sidekick. I will never betray you like my father...or you want me to.

EPIC!!!!!!!
"My Imagination Scares Me, but don't let it scare you." - Me
Spoiler! :
We all die

Spoiler! :
why would you look at a spoiler? You want to know a secret? Pry one from your friend or become a paparazzi :P

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:18 am
View Likes
nykolasandrews says...

Hi. My name is Luka Follesé. I'm a schizophrenic insomniac who lives by himself in Valdosta, Georgia. I had a girlfriend two years ago, but she died about two years ago. I have a stuffed panda. His name is Fluffles, and he's been my only companion for the past two years. My parents are the rich Alison and Jeremy Follesé. My mother didn't want me to ruin her appearances when I became a schizophrenic, so she sent me to live off by myself when I was seven. My father made sure I was taken care of properly by having someone here watching me constantly and getting them to buy me the food I needed. I haven't seen my mother since she sent me away, and I haven't seen my father since my tenth birthday. He sends me letters every now and then. He told me that Alison told everyone that I was dead when they sent me away. That was great to hear.

Anyways, the last person who took care of me was named Gretta. She was a 63 year old woman, and I loved her so much. She was my deceased girlfriend's grandmother. She took care of me from the time I was twelve until she passed when I was going on nineteen. She died at the age of 70. She got sick when I was 16, and I called Alison and pleaded for her to pay for her treatment. I was allowed one big favor from my parents per year. That was my price for keeping my silence about my identity. Gretta treated me better than my mother had, and she deserved to live more than that dreadful woman did. Delyeah killed herself before Gretta died. I think one of the only reason Gretta had made it so long was for Delyeah. Gretta was absolutely miserable, living so sick.

I started writing Letters to Delyeah (*cough* title of book *cough*) after she died, and I haven't stopped yet. But I met someone recently. Her name is Arabella. She broke in to my house a few weeks back. It never occurred to me that she could've been someone besides who she said she was, not at the time.

I think that's all there is to me, really.
"What might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey." -Lemony Snicket

"But I must admit I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby." -Lemony Snicket

-Nyk

13 Reviews

Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:24 am
decco6226 says...

Hello.

My name is Decco. I am sixteen years old and am currently living in Rainhill. After the nuclear war of 2015, I ran away after my father drugged up with "rage" - an injection of the literal emotion rage. Fleeing Toran, I found a small villages hidden in the mountains filled with the best of friends. Animals with human personalities - direct results of the nuclear radiation and experiments.

You can view my story: Population Is Currently Growing

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:58 pm
View Likes
BellaRoma says...

Hi, all!
To you right now I'm probably just Miss gun-and-badge, but I'd like you to know that my real name is Grace Abernathy. I'm nineteen... yeah, I don't just look young.
What are you looking at me like that for? I earned the badge and gun, the same as everybody else who wears them!

If my personality resembles a raincloud (not my analogy), then my friend Penelope's has to be the cloud with the sun shining behind it, with a rainbow for good measure. I often ask myself whether the opticians make her pay extra for her glasses. Otherwise she gets the loveliest rose tint in them for free. That said, we've always gotten along, and I totally trust her, even by choice now...
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:10 am
View Likes
SehG says...

Hi everyone!

Am Sehaj , 15 years old living in a country India supposed to be the land of gold. Though I don't have anything as devastating and remarkable as you guys have in your lives, but yeah still I suppose myself to be an oddity.I am just the one who is different from all and I believe in supporting my hidden talent and moving forward.
If I were to compare myself with something I would say its a great confusion because I don't feel I have a substitute. I am myself and that's what it should be. I am totally aware that I am rare !

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:55 pm
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

I'm 15253 I'm a floating digit who curses way to much and has the thickest metaphorical skin you will ever see. Last I checked I live somewhere on a number line. My hopes and dreams involve laughing at people and committing as little as possible.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 pm
Remy020 says...

Hi

I am Luna Maesta. I am 14 years old and very imaginative and adventurous, things that usually get me in trouble. I live in Castle Highmount in the kingdom of Klemia. I have silver hair and light blue eyes. Nothing's really special about me, although my emotions have started to cause strange things to happen and I have this felling someone's watching me...
To write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write is to write.
Gertrude Stein.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.
Audrey Hepburn.

http://www.brainyquote.com

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:03 am
Kelpies says...

Hello, I'm Sakura. I'm a sorceress. I have high protruding cheekbones, blood red lips, and I'm rather pale. I am roughly 6 foot 8, and most people think I look really creepy. My main disguise to avoid becoming prejudiced against, is a young girl with blond hair, and freckles. She is average height for a 13 year old, and shockingly pretty. My wand is made of cherry wood with a phoenix feather core, and when I look like the young girl it looks like a porcelain doll.

She's here because I feel that her personality is painfully shallow, and I think roleplaying as her could fix that.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

Reviews: 3
Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:41 am
RedEyedRunt says...

( a little backstory for my new and revised version, Jackie. Jackie sharp was the Joker's daughter but ran away and gave herself a new Identity Samantha Walter. She tries to save people, also known as a vigilante. She has been hiding over the years and now is healing people from their insanity.)

(stumbles into room)

Hi, my name is Jackie Sharp A.K.A: Samantha Walter. I'm new to this whole vigilante thing, but now I help people ever since one of my stalkers freed me from insanity. Now I want to save people, but still run away from my Father: The Joker. He's in Blackgate Prison. But he'll get out of there eventually . . .
Winterfell is cold.

Reviews: 3
Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:03 pm
gennagrace says...

Hey. My name is Bear Tucker and I am from the story Break Away Baby. My sister, Mila, died and/or disappeared when I was 7. It's been 8 years. I have a habit of "running" as my family and boyfriend, Lye, call it where I randomly run to the forest and just keep running. It's dangerous and weird, I know. But I just can't stop doing it. Maybe it's because of what Mila always told me, "You're a break away baby. My break away baby,". Or maybe it's simply because I'm pretty rebellious and I do my own thing. Every time I run Lye comes and gets me in his pickup truck and he takes me home like nothing happened. Well that's kind of like what I do I guess, so now I'll just tell you about me. My name is weird, yeah I know. My hair is blond and wild, it isn't curly or messy, it's just wild. My eyes are hazel. I'm pretty relaxed, but I worry a lot. I have emotional break downs every once in a while where I sit down and scream and cry and I can't even control it. But Lye always clams me down somehow. Lye and I have been dating for a couple years now. His real name is Elijah but everyone calls him "Lye", well except for my mom. My parents are super happy and busy so most of the time it's just me or Lye and me in the house. My town is kinda small, but it's nice. It isn't all wrecked and messed up, it's pretty nice. So yeah...that's me. See ya later.
Last edited by gennagrace on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:15 pm
FallWolf says...

"Pinkiegirl13 wrote:
Hi, my name is Mary. I am 15 and lives with my family at Aperture. I have blue hair and blue eyes. I am also a robot, by the way, in a human body. I am a princess of Wheatley Laboratory as my brother is the prince. He is a evil, but I am nice robot. I love humans like you guys. I studied humans when I was 12. I will help you guys escape from being my dad's test subjects. I always give you directions and help you with bad guys. I love being your friend and sidekick. I will never betray you like my father...or you want me to."

Please @Pinkiegirl13, please say this is an actual story!

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana