z

Young Writers Society

RP your character here!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 am
Krp0 says...

Here, you can take on the role of any character, whether it be from your story, or a book you've read, or a tv series! Say, maximum ride, or Percy Jackson. Or Cleo from H2O, or a completely new and made up one. You can go anywhere, do anything, except, you must start out in one place- The Bean Cafe and Bar. That's where everyone will meet, and that's where you can start your adventure! Hope you have fun, and enjoy!
Run free. Be free. No one owns you.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 am
alabasterwolveness says...

-A girl with long white hair slowly walks into the Cafe, her gold eyes watching around to meet others. Her wolf auds perk as her banner slashes to her walk. She sits down on a stool, gently placing her feet upon the rest. She grabs a pen and paper from a bag she had hung around her sleek frame. She being to write her name on the name tag she had gotten from the bag. Placing it on the right side of her chest she waits, her name tag reading "Robbin". She awaits for what journy lies ahead of her and her new comrades.-

(So... Just do that? ---^))
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:53 am
SubjectBlue says...

Brian "Blue" stands outside, suspiciously observing the behavior of the people within.
Suddenly, a smiling girl with a name tag saying 'Jane' asks him: "Good morning sir, and welcome to the 'Bean cafe and bar', you want to come into the bar? Or the cafe?"
Without a thought, his instincts send him to act normally: "I'm going inside, thank you very much."
She nods as he enters the building. He walks straight to the bar, ordering a beer- The bartender asks for an ID.
After all of that is settled, Brian finds a quiet corner, where he Drinks his beer. He then sits and look around the place, detecting a white haired girl, who sits and write something...
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:52 pm

-The girl stops for a brief moment, glancing at the boy who was sitting in the corner drinking. Her gold eyes studying him, her auds move just a bit listening to the sound of the cafe. Her gaze goes back to the piece of paper she is writing on. She coughs just a bit, then shakes her cranuim as her oculars refocus on her paper. She was sketching, a landscape with different types of tree's, animals, and other things that she knew about.-
~Lady Death~

83 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Blue notices her watch, he yawns, and return to his thoughts.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

For Free!
topic86079.html

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:01 pm

-Her banner flickers to and fro as she sketches, smiling at her work. She shivers just a bit, then asks the waiter for a glass of water. She smiles at the waiter, thanking her.-
~Lady Death~

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:39 pm
Shadowlight says...

Standing outside the cafe with her nose pressed against the window is a young woman, with that singular look of someone who's been thrown out of a moving car, then has rolled down an embankment. she stares at the girl with white hair for a second, then shrugging she enters and moves to the bar. she plunks herself down with a sigh and lays a hefty looking scythe down on the stool next to her. one of the bar tenderers eyes her with the look of someone whose not surprised by anything.

"Yo Doll-face, weapons are not allowed in the bar." the young woman starts and smiled apologetically.

"Ops. forgive me good sir." the bartender rolled his eyes, a Brit. the young woman picks up the scythe and looks around, there is a coat rack on the opposite wall near the door. She attempts to hang it on the hooks but it just keeps falling to the floor making a dreadful din. she looks around blushing. "My apologies." then she hisses at the weapon itself. "behave yourself you old fart!"
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Shadowlight says...

Standing outside the cafe with her nose pressed against the window is a young woman, with that singular look of someone who's been thrown out of a moving car, then has rolled down an embankment. she stares at the girl with white hair for a second, then shrugging she enters and moves to the bar. she plunks herself down with a sigh and lays a hefty looking scythe down on the stool next to her. one of the bar tenderers eyes her with the look of someone whose not surprised by anything.

"Yo Doll-face, weapons are not allowed in the bar." the young woman starts and smiled apologetically.

"Ops. forgive me good sir." the bartender rolled his eyes, a Brit. the young woman picks up the scythe and looks around, there is a coat rack on the opposite wall near the door. She attempts to hang it on the hooks but it just keeps falling to the floor making a dreadful din and doing quite a bit of damage to the poor floorboards. she looks around blushing. "My apologies." then she hisses at the weapon itself. "behave yourself you old fart!"

83 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:47 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Blue raises a brow and looks curiously as the young woman yells at her farming equipment, then he goes back to his beer, he's seen some oddities himself before.
He sit's back and waits, he's not hurrying anywhere...

For Free!
topic86079.html

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 pm
Shadowlight says...

After she notices some of those in the bar staring at her she turns even a deeper shade of red and hangs her scythe up one last time muttering threats to it.

Sitting back down at the bar she pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs. the bartender comes back over.

"What can I get you miss?" she looked at him thinking for a moment.

"Do you have any spiced cider?" the bartender nodded and moved away. the scythe which had been hanging quietly crashed to the floor burying it's point into the wooden floor. the young woman whirled around on her stool.

"Get back up on that hook you low life breath sucker!" she bellowed in a voice quite a bit fiercer than anyone would have expected, she was such a petite little thing. To the amazement of everyone except a few, the scythe lifted itself, seemingly ashamed, and hung itself back up quietly.

"And you better stay there!" the woman growled, turning back to he bar, she noticed the person next to her was staring, so she shrugged. "Sorry about that, he has tantrums sometimes."

83 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Blue calmly watches the scythe hangs itself on the rack, he chuckles, then gets up.
"Hello,"- he begins- "that's an interesting scythe you've got there."- He states coldly with a grin.

For Free!
topic86079.html

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:27 pm
Shadowlight says...

they young woman looks at the man who spoke, and chuckles sarcastically.

"If by interesting you mean a horrible, moody, pain in my rear end, then yes, he's very interesting." he keeps staring at her, his smile unnerves her a bit.. "Hello by the way, um, I'm Sain."

83 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 pm
SubjectBlue says...

"I'm Brian, but my friends call me Blue- Or used to, at least."- A shadow clouds his face for a moment, then his expression return to be as cold as ice. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you." He offers his hand.

For Free!
topic86079.html

42 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:46 pm
Shadowlight says...

Sain has a knack of seeing hurt in others and her radar is going off like a-house-a-fire. she shakes his hand heartily.

" It's nice to meet you Blue." she meets his eyes and smiles warmly. as usual with first meeting an awkward silence ensues and Sain runs her hands through her long auburn hair.

83 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:18 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Blue detects the nervous movements of the girl with amusement, he then gestures at his table and says: "Let me buy you a drink."

For Free!
topic86079.html

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg