z

Young Writers Society

RP your character here!

Reviews: 1
Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:15 am
Voyager15 says...

The iron soldier notices the commotion, walks nearby, and asks, "Aye, what's the matter everyone?"
War doesn't determine who's right.

War determines who's left.

Reviews: 3
Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:51 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

"Uh nothing, Boy this room is hot."

I fake a smile, Oh no . . . Too much attention, They must not know . . . .
Winterfell is cold.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:12 pm
Voyager15 says...

The Iron soldier then spoke, "I've fought on the frontline of a war for thirteen years and negotiated with other species before. I can tell if someone is nervous or on edge."

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:42 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

"me? I'm not nervous . . . I'm just having a bloody nose."

Damn it!
Winterfell is cold.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:58 pm
Voyager15 says...

"Hm... then why aren't you speaking like your nose is clogged? From personal experience, if someone gets a bloody nose, which never happens to my species, their nose would be difficult to speak with," that Iron Soldier observed suspiciously.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:19 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

"Um . . . it's nothing . . ."

I hurried away from the iron soldier. Well, he doesn't seem like the type who knows who my father is, but still, I couldn't trust anyone. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to reapply my makeup.

"Well sir, it was nice to meet you, but I should go now . . ."

The napkin slipped through my fingers . . . My scars were showing . . .
Winterfell is cold.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:44 pm
Voyager15 says...

The Iron soldier stared at the scars, slightly surprised but not shocked.

"So... you've... been in combat before... I assume?" he asked.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:10 am
RedEyedRunt says...

"Uh no, well I'm fighting one currently but I don't know if that counts. I wipe the napkin all over my face, the scars reappear at the corners of my mouth, the forever etched on smile showing. Everyone stares . . .

Oh no . . . what have I done?!
Winterfell is cold.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:12 am
Voyager15 says...

"I wonder, though," the Iron soldier thinks for a bit. "How did you get those kind of scars?"

Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:18 am
RedEyedRunt says...

" I really don't want to talk about it . . ."
Winterfell is cold.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:35 am
Voyager15 says...

"Alright," the Iron soldier spoke. "I understand."

That was when he heard a ringing sound in his pocket. He then took out what looked like a flat computer screen. On the back of it was the symbol of a sword, a gun, and a leaf all placed one on top of the other. He then pressed a button on the screen and then live video popped up. On the screen was what looked like another Iron robotic soldier, this time with a green hat.
"Hey, Metal Scope, we might need you here," the soldier on the screen spoke. "The Noob Storm is starting a petition to-"
That Iron soldier, who was now known as Metal Scope, spoke, "Shut up, if the Noob Storm isn't happy, I'll let you deal with it, " before shutting down the tablet.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

"Well sir, it was nice to meet you."

I sat down at my table and waved
Winterfell is cold.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:42 am
Mageheart says...

???????:

I plaster my face against the windows, looking longingly inside. Next to me, Will notices my interest in the Bean Cafe and Bar. He sighs at my childish excitement from underneath his hood to his jacket. I throw a grin at him. "What?"
"Do you want to go inside there?"
I stare at him like he's crazy. A strange turn of events, considering the fact that I'm usually the one who is given looks like that. "Will." I start. "Just because the hoodies work in the rain, the humans are going to be able to see what we really are."
But he stubbornly gestures at the door. Will, like usual, is being my genius idiot. "You're a prince." He begins.
"So? Triton is too."
He face-palms. "Poseidon?"
I give a sheepish grin. "Oh. That's what you meant." I send a quick wish up to Poseidon, hoping that he'll grant it like so many other times.
Pain shoots throughout me, but no one notices the boy crouching against the sidewalk. Will lets out a sharp cry of agony as the transformation happens.
And suddenly, it stops.
I look down at my hands. My fleshly, human hands. I wave them in front of my face to see if they're real. Yup, they are. My gaze quickly turns to the window to the bar, my reflection gazing back at me. A boy with short blond hair looks back at me with familiar green eyes, and though he seems a bit on the feminine side, I do have to say that he looks pretty good.
I turn and look at my boyfriend. He gives a grin and pushes up his glasses-Glasses that I haven't seen in almost a year. He looks the same as when I first met him. Unlike me, though, he's not incredibly good looking. He looks like a scrawny kid, but I love him all the same.
"Shall we?" I say. Then I drag him into the bar.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:39 am
Mageheart says...

???????:

The two of slide into seats at the bar, my eyes scanning the room for a list of what they serve. "Do you serve rum?" I question the bartender nonchalantly. Will elbows me. "What?"
"Oceanus, you're underage here. You can't drink rum."
I pout. "I've practically drunk it all of my life, Will."
He ignores me and turns to a waiter. ""Two cheeseburgers and two cokes. Hold everything except the cheese. And a large order of fries on the side." The waiter, throwing us confused looks, goes to get what Will ordered.
Will slides green sheets of paper across the table. I fumble around in my pockets and find that Poseidon has gifted with the same paper. "What is that?" I whisper.
"Money."
"Oh."
Once the food has been delivered, I go to town on the greasy cheeseburger and fries. Will eats slower than me, and still has more food on his plate by the time I finish. "May I?" I question my boyfriend. He pushes it in my direction. I eagerly dig in. Once I've finished his meal too, I take a small sip of the coke.
I blink. "This is strong."
"It's soda, Mr. 'I've drunken rum my entire life.'" Will says, swallowing a large amount of soda. He burps, then mutters a quiet excuse me.
Suddenly struck by one of my famous ideas, I finish my soda off with one gigantic gulp and grin at Will. He stares at me with confusion in his brown eyes. Until I burp, that is. "Beat you." I say in between the hiccups I gained from eating and drinking my dinner too fast.
He shakes his head and sighs. "Sometimes its hard to believe you're a prince."
I throw him another grin. "I know!" I cheerfully say and begin to beg him to buy us more delicious food.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:26 am
View Likes
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie:

I run to the bathroom to reapply my makeup, still covering my mouth with the napkins. I notice a strange boy, I shrug, and reapply my makeup, to cover up my past. To cover up my life. Now, I'd have to make up more lies in order to keep my secret kept. I look at my phone, there was a haunting text,

"Jackie, he's coming."

I pull out some lip gloss, and pulled out a small needle. I was once a girl scout, and they always told me,

"Be prepared. . ."

I quickly hide it in my bag and walk out of the bathroom, I sit down.
Winterfell is cold.

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore