z

Young Writers Society

RP your character here!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:16 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"does he want to hurt you?" I asked. I looked sad. "if he does i'll go and talk to him."

"when I was dark I had more powerful abilities. I used to make myself into a dragon. Thats how he wanted me, as his like, I dont know...He thought of me as his like daughter. And I would turn into a dragon, and then when he wanted me to turn back I would turn back. And whoever stepped in his way, he would make me kill them with pain. I have this thing where i look into people eyes and then I make then either burn or die. I still have that but I don't use it. And then when I refused to work for him, he took my dragon ability away. I realized all he wanted to do was kill people." I explain. "But with my pain power thing, I had a total advantage against him. That's why he wanted me , beacuse I had nothing he had ever seen before, he said its very rare for a newborn vampire to learn the pain strategy so quickly, he said I had gifts. So I decided to try working for him. I became evil about 3 days after I spend at his castle mountain thingy. Then I saw my best friend being in pain, trying to free me and then I just Clicked out of it, It was like I was dreaming a nightmare." I said smiling. "Surprisingly he let me free, probrably because he knew I had the powers to destroy him."

I Looked at Zane, He was so awsome and sweet. he was just playing with a fireball he formed between his fingers. I smiled at him. he looked up. "what??" he asked, "Um, uh... nothing." I said, My eyes turned aqua green.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:26 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

Name: Elana
Looks: Black hair, Blue eyes, pale white skin, Cherry red lips
Clothes: Black skinny jeans, Grey T-shirt, Black canvas shoes.
Siblings: Lorana (twin)
Extra: Part of my story (I havn't named it yet)

Name: Lorana
Looks: White hair, Green eyes, Tanned olive skin, Strawberry red lips
Clothes: Grey skinny jeans, Blue T-shirt, Blue canvas shoes.
Siblings: Elana (twin)
Extra: Part of my story (I havn't named it yet)
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:30 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

~At cafe~
Elana: *Laughs* Lorrie u r so funny!
Lorana: What! Sister May did say that!
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:37 pm
Pencil2paper says...

An

I step quietly into the cafe, trying my hardest to seem invisible. Am I allowed to be here? I wonder, my eyes darting everywhere at once. I walk to the corner of the room, my back against the wall. Why did I ever come here?
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:55 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

-Arianna sin'Keinr-

Fluffing my red curls back underneath the hood of my black cloak, I walk quickly down the street, looking for some sort of building to escape into. A café and bar offers itself to me as an option, and I look at the plaque of rules next to the door.

No weapons?!

Sighing, I check to make sure all of my knives are hidden underneath my shirt. Flinging the wet hood back, I step inside. A gust of warm air greets me, and I sigh in relief. Brushing the ice off of my cloak, I hang it up on a hook near the entrance. My hand strays to the pistol underneath my jacket. Casually, I survey the exits and the people inside. Not too bad I walk to the bar and sit down. The bartender comes up to me, and I lick my lips, anticipating the alcohol.

"Ah... scotch, please. And a bottle of vodka, if you don't mind." He stares at me oddly.

"Sure. You from Scotland or something?"

Scotland? What was that? "No, I'm from Kerea Dimension. What dimension is Scotland in?"

The bartender frowns, but hands me my scotch and vodka. With a nod of thanks, I pull a once-white handkerchief out of a pocket and wet it with the vodka. Taking a drink of the scotch, I pull the sleeve of my jacket back and press the hanky to the deep cut there. I'm almost unable to steel myself to do it a second time when I nearly black out from the pain the first time around. Still, I force my shaking hands to lay still and dump a little more liquor into the wound. It foams, and I hold back a scream. After repeating this process twice, I throw away the wet handkerchief and hand the near-empty bottle back to the bartender. Wrapping my arm up in a clean bandage, I sigh, knowing I'll have to do stitches later.

For now, though, I finish my scotch, order coffee, and curl up in a chair in a corner of the room. Wrapping my jacket around me, I close my eyes for a moment, tired of sailing and happy to be on land.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 pm
DeVonnaMichelle says...

A girl with long curly hair, slim build, and a blue hoodie looks inside the cafe's windows wondering if she us ready to be around people or if she is safe enough, she looks at all the different people and walk into the cafe.
She sits down in the corner and cross her legs; waiting for a waiter to come to here.
A waiter eyes her from across the room and decides to approach her "how can I help you today ma'am?"
"I would like some black coffee please." The girl says in a low voice, so low that the man has to bend down to hear her speak. He leaves her to get her coffee.
She leans back in her chair and lowers the hood to show her face. Her eyes are brown with gold specks in them and her lips are rosey pink. She shifts her eyes to each person in the bar/cafe and wonders what their stories are.

Reviews: 3
Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

Jackie sharp

I walk inside of the café, nobody moved. They just stared at me fear in their eyes. I scanned the room looking for the Joker. I put my gun down and said,

"Is the Joker here?"

A girl with curly hair replied,

"No. But why would you want to know where the Joker is?"

"He's my father. . . "

They all stared at me. A wolf girl stared at me and growled. I said calmly,

"The reason I asked why the joker was here was because I need to tell people the truth . . ."

The wolf girl angrily barked,

"what truth?"

Then, Tears formed in my eyes,

" The Joker killed everyone I loved. I decided to find a way to get back at him, so I joined him. I secretly kept in touch with batman. He gave me really useful gadgets. when the Joker attempted to kill me I survived. I went to herotropilis and changed."

I pointed to my cut hair, and my regular shirt, and the scars without lipstick. They gasped. the wolf girl sniffed the air,

"She's telling the truth."
Last edited by RedEyedRunt on Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winterfell is cold.

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:10 pm
erilea says...

I ran around the corner and stopped in front of a bar. The glowing neon sign seemed safe enough, and without hesitation I pulled the door open and stumbled inside. Everyone turned to look at me, instead of the girl they were intently focused on before.
I readied my sword and inspected the group. "Who are you?" I asked suspiciously, watching for any strange actions.
"We're book characters. We were made from people. I belong to a person called Jokerwritingworks." A girl muttered. My eyes scrutinized her until they landed on her gun.
"Wait, you have a gun?!" I almost screamed. She nodded half-heartedly and looked away. I relaxed a little before noticing the scythe on the wall. What was it with dangerous weapons here?
"Wait," I said. "I don't know who the heck you guys are or how all of you book characters somehow coincidentally ended up here, but we've got to get back to our own books." I explained. The others murmured assent. I nodded and sat down cautiously, then turned to the waiter that was standing behind me. "I want a coffee." I ordered, then turned around and sat in my chair nervously.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

(a little bit of backstory for my revised Jackie, I have posted a post here before, that was my old Jackie, my new Jackie is revised, and new! she has a new origin story too. :))

Jackie is a 15 year old girl with one goal, to escape the clutches of her father (the joker) She has been on the run with a new look, and a new identity . . . Samantha Walter. When she was thirteen, she had joined her father as a villain. she has run from the life of crime. Only a couple people know her identity . . .

I walked slowly into the coffee/bar. I scanned the room, then nervously sat down. I slowly removed my hoodie. I slowly opened my laptop and began to write to my best friend,

[b] hey Martha, please come here ASAP![b]
Winterfell is cold.

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:25 am
Voyager15 says...

Outside, a truck with a turreted machine gun on top drove into the parking lot and stopped. The driver of the truck got out. He was what looked like an Iron robotic stickman with a square head. He was wearing a white hat with a red star on it.
"Aye, looks like a place I can stop for now."
He also had a backpack on his back. Walking in, he went over to the bartender before asking, "You sell oil or any carbon-based fossil liquids?"
War doesn't determine who's right.

War determines who's left.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:52 pm
RedEyedRunt says...

I turned around, I could feel my makeup dripping, too many people, I was getting nervous. I quickly covered my mouth with my napkin . . . Hopefully no one would notice . . .

If anybody would notice, it would be the end . . . The end of my freedom, my sanity, and my hopes of being a normal person . . .
Last edited by RedEyedRunt on Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winterfell is cold.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:54 pm
Voyager15 says...

The iron robotic stickmen, after the bartender telling him that they didn't sell oil, took out his canteen and poured himself a cup of oil before he thought out loud for a second.

"Wait a minute...I don't drink oil."

He threw the cup of oil over his shoulder. "What am I, crazy or what?"

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:51 am
RedEyedRunt says...

I cover my mouth with my napkin, and look at the strange man, he threw something over his shoulder, I quickly turn away.
Winterfell is cold.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:42 am
Voyager15 says...

That was when another person, who looked like the iron soldier but gold in color with a triangular head walked in with some piece of weird tech on his back.
The iron soldier then exclaimed from across the bar, "Ground Glasser! How many times have I told you... don't bring plasma weapons or any droid technology out in public unless told so?"
That gold soldier, who's name was identified as Ground Glasser, shrugged. "You're lucky I didn't bring over one of my SUTD."
"Yeah, let's see if you can go five minutes without blowing something up..." that iron soldier spoke sarcastically."

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:53 am
RedEyedRunt says...

I walk up to the counter,

"Can I please get a large coffee with a little bit of milk?"

"Um miss, are you ok? Is your nose bleeding? Do you need more napkins?"

"Yes please."

She hands me the napkins, she hands me my coffee. Then I sit down, everyone looked at me in shock,

Oh no
Winterfell is cold.

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100