z

Young Writers Society

Questions Game

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 pm
Impaired says...

Wrap my wings around me, hang from the ceiling of my apartment, and wait for me t quit being so nocturnal.
-Exi Sovers

Which is more difficult, understanding things or feeling them?
A soul that knows it is loved but does not love itself, betrays its sediment: What is at the bottom rises to the surface ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:39 pm
Cramerx says...

Xavier -- Feeling them. I understand everything, however, feeling something for yourself is completely different.

Is it tell a painful truth which would destroy someone's hope or a lie that saves it?
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:18 am
emmylou1995 says...

Kelgar- "Lie. Always lie. Because then you might know and that thought might destroy you but you would know that at least you saved their hope. Can't live in this godforsaken world without hope."

Would you give up your own happiness to keep everyone around you happy?
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

Random avatar

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:02 am
SkullCandi says...

King Darcel-- "Now why the hell would I do that? I don't believe in the happiness of others. I want to be the only one happy, the only one with a beautiful face. That's why they all have to hind behind ugly white masks. They don't deserve happiness. Those ugly creatures don't deserve anything."

What would you do if today was the last day of your life?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:07 pm
Cramerx says...

Sebastian Michaels - Anything that I wanted...

The power to do anything is in your hands, what would you do with it?

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:26 pm
Cyb3rBlade says...

Jacob, The Last Human on Planet Earth

For a moment, I'm sure I'd be tempted to bring Elisabeth back, bring my friends back, bring the world back. But Humans aren't meant to have that much power; with a fraction of it, they nearly destroyed themselves.

I don't trust myself that much. I'd destroy it.

Why are you alive?
I write for my King.

[Warning! User seldom appears on YWS!]

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 pm
Cramerx says...

Zane - The truth? I have no idea. Some say that I'll destroy the world, others say that I'll save it. And I know that I have the power to do either. So I just don't know.

A life of normality may hide you or a life as an outcast, Which would you choose?

21 Reviews

Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:19 pm
Cyb3rBlade says...

Specimen X-9

I've never tried to be normal, or an outcast, but I couldn't hide my power. There are people who need my help. If I'm an outcast...I'm not that much worse off.

Prove your devotion by vengeance, or questionable loyalty in life?
I write for my King.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed May 01, 2013 2:23 pm
bandgeek101 says...

Diana Cloven: Questionable loyalty. Vengeance can destroy you and the person targeted. I'd rather have someone question my loyalty than my sanity.

Why do we do things that we know we'll regret?
Courage is resistance to fear
Mastery of Fear
Not absence of Fear
-Mark Twain

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm
Sonder says...

I have no idea. Ask my parents, they have regretted having me a thousand times over.

Why can't I stand anyone, human or mutant?
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:52 am
justarock says...

Because, smart (or rather advanced i suppose would be a better word) beings can be very annoying, bothersome, irksome, stubborn, and vexatious.....try getting or spending more time with a dog? Or finding better people to be round?

On a happier note: Why are all animals so easy to love and seem always so perfect?
*Arok*

21 Reviews

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:39 pm
Cyb3rBlade says...

Jacob, The Last Human on Planet Earth

The side stare Jacob flung at justarock was a black hole of unamusement. "Well, when I go for a walk, the animals I see always try to kill me." Rolling his eyes with realization, he apologized sarcastically, "Oh, sorry, I should have known. You come from a universe where mankind didn't destroy itself."

"Is it better to do good for depraved motives, or to do evil with good intentions?"
I write for my King.

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:53 pm
Skydreamer says...

I don't think it's possible to do evil with good intentions, it would end up still being evil, which means that whatever good intentions would be spoiled. It's equally wrong though to do good for depraved motives...I think neither is better.

Why do we put people that are famous in such high esteem when we know their just human?
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:03 pm
bandgeek101 says...

Ashen Millen

Because people want something to envy, to wish for. When we have people who are placed higher than us in this world, we dream that one day that will be us. It is a hope that we will be "better" than others.

Why do different people view the same thing differently, for instane, something could seem happy to someone else and horrible to an entirely different person?
Courage is resistance to fear
Mastery of Fear
Not absence of Fear
-Mark Twain

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am
Gabriellemarice99 says...

Maxwell
Because all our brains and thought prepossess are different. I am a naturally mellow guy, I guess its because to voices in my head are opinionated. Melany is the voice that helps me with girls like a mother might, if she helped me get with a nice girl who isn't beautiful she would be thrilled, however Lars (my always disapproving voice) would raise hell because he breast are to small or ares is to big. Milo (My gay guy voice) would disapprove of anything but friendship because... well I'll leave that to the imagination. People just think different each of my voices develops from and experience so maybe every opinion develops from one? you just asked a mentally insane guy to explain views on things.

If you could chose your death how would you want to die?

"Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein