z

Young Writers Society

What would happen if?

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 pm
Anoia says...

Lord George Paget (I know he's real, but still, he's a key character in my story, so...)

Well now, I suppose that the only reasonable course of action for a gentleman of my calibre would be to protect them all, and then, when I was assured that they were more than safe, I would track down each and every one of those murderous scoundrels and... remove them. I shan't detail the revenge I would exact, lest a frail and tender female should happen upon these writings and be overcome, but rest assured, my friend, that my vengeance would be indeed a terrible thing to behold. I have seen horrors that to you, would be beyond imagining for their real and sickening nature, so I have more than a small repertoire of punishments for those who could commit such crimes in cold blood, unprovoked, and to innocents...! The very thought makes me shudder, try though I might to suppress the memories.

But to continue this otherwise charming thread; What would you do if face with saving the lives of a score of strangers, or the life of your truest love? While cliched, I admonish any who claim its age to make this soul-tearing problem a simple, foregone conclusion!
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

9 Reviews

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 pm
View Likes
creativelyyours says...

Kate (from my story Change of Plans)

Realistically speaking, I don't have a true love, and at the rate things are going right now, I doubt I'll have one in the next few years. Hypothetically, I'd have to save my true love since I (as in my hypothetical self) would believe that he was put in my life for a reason and maybe this significant moment would be a test of my loyalty. But if he's anything like the guy I've concocted in my head, he'd be willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Unless he was the biker type I've been drawn to these days. Then I'd have to catch him first.

If you somehow bumped your head and got amnesia, what would be the one thing to bring you back to your normal self?
~God is Love. Love like God.~

Check out the world of the characters of How We Rock. Listen to their favorite songs, get an all access pass to Jessie's Song Journal, and more!
http://www.wix.com/ncm888/howwerock

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:31 am
View Likes
Paracosm says...

I wake up in a dark room, hooked up to IVs and other such non-sense. My head feels like my life, horrible. Wait what? Who am I? My life is horrible? That's all I seem to be able to remember, dread, angst, boredom. But wait.. There's something else.... Murder? Every month. That seems familiar for some reason.

I'm sitting here unmoving, when a nurse comes in. She's wearing a pink scrub, and she's pretty young. Nice looking girl. She doesn't know I'm awake. I see something behind her, casting a shadow from the dim light emanating from the bathroom.

Must be another nurse. I try to move, but my whole body hurts. I feel like I jumped off of a bridge or something. I look around the room, on the a little white board, I can see the name of the nurse who's working this shift. Anna Hopkins. Doesn't ring a bell. She pulls the needle of the IV out of my arm and changes it. I don't move a muscle.

Suddenly, I realize she's slumped over me, is she dead? Holy crap! She's not breathing! In that instance, I start looking around the room for clues, but I can't get up. I see that the other person who was in here has left. I realize this is my purpose. Catching murderous filth. I know my name too now, Henry Stetson.

If your character found him/her/itself trapped in a tank full of water, in a straight jacket, what would he/she/it do?
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Selene:

ahhh I would scratch my way out or break the tank. haha im a vampire so...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

125 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

If your character were to turn immortal what would he/he/it be?

example:

warewolf,

vampire,

angle,

wizard....

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:44 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I woke up suddenly surrounded by dead bodies, I looked at my hands....They were covered in blood. I looked down at my shirt and pants, They were covered in blood as well. I slowly got to my feet digging my fingertips into the brick...for some reason it seemed like clay like I could mold the brick with my bare hands. "Freeze!" Someone shouted from behind me. I twisted around finding two policemen pointing guns at me, I watched their eyes drift around the alley at the dead bodies that I must have killed. "No." I said feeling a coldness in my heart like I no longer cared about life, like it no longer mattered. The policeman fired their guns and the bullets hit my chest but there was nothing: No pain. No effect. I slid forward towards them and grabbed their wrists "Leave me alone." I said throwing them back into a car a crossed the street. I looked at my bloody hands only now noticing that I had sharp pointed claws at the end of each finger, I slowly moved my hand up to my mouth pushing up on something was poking my bottom lip. It was a tooth, I ran my finger along my upper jaw finding another fang on the other side. I was a vampire....I can't remember anything but a striking pain that seemed to last forever before I passed out. I leaped up onto one of the buildings as the policemen started to awaken, I moved across the rooftops like a shark through water. "I think I'm going to like being a vampire."

If your character suddenly had to absorb life energy to stay alive, What would he/she/it do?
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:49 am
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

Nicholas Stone-Hunted

Well, Nicholas is a werewolf. He would mangle the victim, then probably use one of Obadiah Halls's creations to suck the life force out. Then he would devour it.

If your character had to destroy a national monument, or a villain would destroy all of them, which would they pick?
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am
Cramerx says...

Doom [From Destiny]

Doom is a immensely powerful inhuman son of a demon lord so he wouldn't care about destroying anything but he would probably just find the villain and send him to the underworld.

If your character had to let one of their friends die, Who would it be?

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Selene-

I would never let one of my friends die. Thats just not me. I'd rather sacrifice myself for them :)

Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

(Great Answer. Doom ends up dying protecting his friends, He comes back after becoming a Midknight for a underworld lord.)

If your character were sent to another dimension, What would it be like?

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am
PixieStix says...

(wow!)

Selene would probably be so scared. Even though shes a vampire she doesnt like to leave places without anyone :)

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

If you were to have a true love and he/died what would your cahracter do?

Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:41 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

Go after who or whatever killed them and make them pay. In the case that they died without outside effects (Like falling down stairs or sickness) then he/she would honor them the best they can.

If your character was forced to become someone they didn't want to be (A warrior, a sorcerer, Ect.), What would they do?

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 am
PixieStix says...

Selene-

I would probrably kill myself. Lol

If you were to go to another city/state wht would you do there?

9 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm
View Likes
Anoia says...

Camden Marsh (experimental character) --

Oh, I'd definitely waste no time in getting my teeth into the local culture- I do love to learn about people, add to my repertoire, discover what makes them tick... That's the main reason why I became a detective, you know.

What would you do if you discovered someone breaking into your house?
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault