Oooher! :) How loverly!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:14 am
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

Hullo there! *looks around*

Daemyn from Misfits here.

*coughcough*

So, not that I don't love Lurie and everything, but if there was a character from another storybook/story you could date, who would it be?

(Love you Lurie! I would....well, I can't say never. Ok, I wouldn't willingly- Well....Hmmm.
'~' Can't say that either....I love you! :D)

>DAEMYN McQUEEN
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 am
lizzifer says...

HI!!!!!!! I'm that weird character that Lizzifer always makes super happy and depressed. Also I'm one big ironic thing that funs through lizz's head!

I would have to dateeee

any of the mysterious guys because well...i can! And I am fictional so deal with it!

*goes to blow something up 'by accident'
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

I thought everything here was supposed to be grammatically correct. :?

*Shrugs*

Anyway, let's get the show on the road! :smt023

Acting as Oliver Bane

What the bloody blazes is going on? Can't a guy get a break around here? Oh my, I'm late for my audition for the role of Judas in the remake of The Greatest Story ever told.

Goodbye weirdies.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Ana from Westhaven

Dating? What a simply ridiculous notion. Dating only leads to love, which leads to marriage, which leads to leaving your family and entering into a lawful bond and having more children than you can provide for.

My brother already has problems supporting us, and we're only two people living out on a farm! But, perhaps dating a man would make stealing from him easier...
Got YWS?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Nerezza, unnamed story.

I agree with Ana. Dating requires love, which only leads to destruction. Love is for the weak, who need someone else to attach themselves to.Besides,you humans would think it immoral if a billion year old dated a 16 year old.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

182 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Bloody immortal beings creep me out. They are the ultimate pedophiles, deceiving others with their youthful appearance despite being centuries old.

My audition fro the role of Judas went terribly. The director called me, "Absolutely dreadful."

Well, I better go to another audition, this time as Dr. Cruz in Jurassic Park 4.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

(Jared, Jared's Story)

I don't really have time for any of that. I'm married to this country now, the country I chose to protect, and nothing is more important than that. Aside from that, if I had feelings for anyone, I wouldn't go around telling everyone.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:22 pm
Lydia1995 says...

Rory from the JTC

Love. Phssh! Who believes in love. My sister was supposed to love me, she said that she would always look after me and now look where I am. Stuck, alone and guarded in this stupid compound. I hate this place, and I hate love.
Thinking about what you COULD achieve will get you no where. You've got to chase your dreams.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=92400 - Need a review?

24 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm
Kelcia says...

Acting as Maria from Garadeth

Dating? Hmm. I have gone on quite a number of dates, now haven't I? There was that colonel one year... Who may have turned me in to the police... And Ethan, the mail man, who was actually really sweet, but I got taken away before we really got serious. Hum...

But I don't suppose anyone will date me now, will they? After all, an injection turned me into a green-scaled mutant. Well, that's my love life down the drain. :wink:
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

182 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Still Oliver Bane.

I was just informed that Jurassic Park was shut down, so there were no more auditions. Sheesh, will I ever get a better role than Chameleon in the new James Bond parody?

24 Reviews

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 pm
Kelcia says...

Maria

Oh, Oliver, cheer up. Directors are very picky. The right script will come allong and they will say -

"GET ME OLIVER BANE!"

So, just buck up, right? :)
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 am

Stil Daemyn, obviously.

Good God, you people need to see a therapist. Or therapists. Either all of you and one therapist or one of you and tons of therapists.

Obviously, love has worked out, er, loverly for me. And while I do love Lurie, I must admit there are some other loverly girls out there....

Take, for instance, Keshra?

You didn't hear that from me >.> I don't like Keshra. Not at all. So don't even pretend to think that's what I was saying!

(I love Lurie forever!!!! e_o)

~Papa Doorbell

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 am

As Fee from Misfits

Ppppssshtttt, please Daemyn. Love? Yea, right. I loved Micheal and look where that got me! Alone in a teeny trailer, limited by living by myself in a big city, unable to use my powers at all....

Love sucks.

~Papa Doorbell

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 am
Jas says...

Melinda from the dead storybook Gone (sorry I just really love her character)

Love is so stupid. It just gets you hurt in the end. So irritating.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

182 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 am

How right you are Melinda. Bloody love is overrated. All it's done is cause despair. Not to mention how many movies I've been in have ridiculous love cliches. I mean come on? How many of the same movies can be released before someone notices that it's already been made many times before? Apparently too many.

I'll be seeing everybody later, I need to go do some celebrity stuff.

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman