Reviews: 27
Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:22 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"then may be we can hack our way into that room?" she looked at ethan

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:31 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

He tilted his head, thinking. "Yes, I believe it would be possible. If you could find a way to sever the connections in a specific spot of code, we could open a passage into the room without using the door, which can only be unlocked with a key from one of the staff. But before that, we would need to link the room to my laptop so that I can freeze it, like the screens of the Smartboards that teachers use. Then we could sneak inside undetected by anyone who was already in there..."

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:08 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"seems like a plan, wanna get started?" she took one of her hands out of her pocket and set her hand down at her side "when your done, you all have to step back in order for me to do my part"

Random avatar

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:19 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"All right. Well, there's just one problem with that," Ethan scratched the back of his head. "In order for me to link my computer to the room, I need a sample of the code. Something bound to the room by default. A chip from the ceiling, floor tiling, things like that."
"How are we supposed to do that?" Melody asked.
"This school is old..." Jamie muttered. "A lot of it needs to be refurbished, including the teacher's lounge. I thought I saw a pile of old tiles out by the back when I was looking for you guys...their code hasn't been rewritten yet, and if they are from the lounge, they would have been there for a long time. So the link would still be strong despite the fact that they've been removed. We just need to verify if they are from where we need to go first."

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:27 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i could get the chip but that would require me to corrupt the code and i don't think you would wanna put it back together" she went deep into thought and zoned out for a moment

Random avatar

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:32 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody looked at Ai. "What does that mean?"

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:46 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i can see the chips with my left eye, they're everywhere" she looked at melody and then at the hoodie she gave her and blushed slightly, looking away quickly

Random avatar

Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:48 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"Oh, wow," Melody murmured. "I didn't know you could do that."

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:18 am
NothingMore905 says...

"its not much, its one of my many abilities, i try to ignore them though so i can feel normal" she said this not looking at melody

Random avatar

Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:26 am
Abcdefg1 says...

"That may come in extremely useful, though..." Ethan muttered. Melody shot him a look. He shrugged. "What? It's true!"
"Yes, I suppose it is," She sighed. "We do need that chip...Ai, do you want to get started now? Time is of the essence..."

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:39 am
NothingMore905 says...

"its in the door frame, are you sure you want me to get it and risk corrupting it?" she looked back at them a bit worried

Random avatar

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:21 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody tilted her head. "What would that entail? Would the doorframe glitch out once you remove the chip?"

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:25 am
NothingMore905 says...

"it would completely ruin the code" she looked back at the door frame "and i don't think i would be able to fix it if its too corrupted, but how will we get to it is the question"

Random avatar

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:47 am
Abcdefg1 says...

"Are there any other options?" Jamie asked. "Could we get the Source from somewhere else? 'Cause the door is the only way out of this room--if removing the chip damages it too much, we could be trapped in here."

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:50 am
NothingMore905 says...

"we can try and make the door glitch without it messing with the code of it" she walked up to the door and put her hand on it as it slowly started shifting "that should do it, wanna try?" she looked back at the others

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)