z

Young Writers Society

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy

Reviews: 1
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:53 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira finished absorbing the darkness, allowing the sun to shine through again. "That's better, isn't it? Who doesn't like a little sunlight?" He outstretched his hand to the spear in his other hand and began charging it with magic as Kerberos and the Hydra flew toward Banyaka. 'Im still low on mana, but at least i have more then i did.' kira thought to himself as he watched banyaka closely, waiting for his attack.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:02 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Asmodeus rushed in, holding her arms out with her index fingers pointed at Kira and Banyaka, "That's! Enough!" She said as she fired multiple lasers from her fingers in quick succession at both of them, precisely hitting their mana-points, temporarily disabling both of their mana. "This is the second time today!"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:49 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka sighed in disappointment as their daggers dissipated. They fixed Asmodeus with a disgruntled look.
"You again. Why do you always have to ruin the fun?"

Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:22 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Asmodeus looked at the two mythic creatures Kira had summoned and they began to burn and disappear. "Because you two are way too strong to be fighting right now! Did you not notice the spear Kira hold in his hand? He may not have noticed it but he summoned Gungnir! If he was to actually throw it at you, there would be no stopping it." Asmodeus held her hand out and the spear flew to her hand. "You need to learn limits. Both of you! And it doesn't help that you endangered another student!" She said using a gravity spell to pull Imano to them.

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:22 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka surveyed the girl with narrowed eyes. They shrugged.
"Collateral damage. She shouldn't have been so close, anyway--it's obvious that we're fighting. Kira's so flashy you could've seen him from a mile away."

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:55 am
NothingMore905 says...

she looked shocked, but stayed quiet, not realizing the battle ended so quickly, she then looked around and sighed, a bit annoyed that she got noticed, all she wanted to do was enjoy the battle, she couldn't summon any spells yet, but she learned some new things about these two, making a mental note not to fight the mage, the changeling seemed weak though

Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:49 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira landed on the ground, using his wings from dragonification, then glared at Asmodeus. "Azzi, you may have fought beside my father but don't think for a second that I won't strike you down if you keep interrupting my battles."

Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:25 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira looked strained for a second before mana could be felt flowing back to him and he took off into the air, back to the college, as asmodeus looked at the other two "sooo...do you two want a ride or do you want to go the same way he did?" She asked.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:18 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i...can walk.." she hesitated for a moment "i just need..to be put down first.." she wasn't very good at speaking to others so, she stuttered slightly

There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket