z

Young Writers Society

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:33 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she stepped back but a branch broke underneath her, she tried to find something to grab onto but she missed one of the branches and fell

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:34 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The large black spirit dived towards her, catching her in its mouth and jumping into the air, ran a safe distance away from the fight, then stopped and turned to the fight so they could watch the fight.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"man..all i wanted to do was watch a battle, not nearly die..could you put me down or in your hand at least please?" she looked up at the spirit, her hood was on her head at this point, a bit fatigued from the fall and the quick catch

Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:21 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The spirit shot her up out of its mouth and positioned itself under her so she would land on its back.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:04 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"woah!" she laughed a bit and the hood flew off, her hair flying out as well, and then started watching the battle once again "the amphithere" she said to the spirit "lightning won't do much damage to it, since its made of flames, the most damage will be done by water and then ice in order to freeze it and then it should get shattered so the creature won't come back, its the most resourceful attack" she may not be very strong in magic but she knows the weaknesses of most of the creatures that have been summoned "the Shenlong won't go down easily since its made of lightning, like you, lightning is the most powerful attack that no one has won against.." as she said this, she was watching the battle

Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:45 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Come on Banyaka, show me why they accepted you into this prestigious school. Show me your conviction. Show me your strength. Show me your will power." Kira said grinning devilishly, as he snapped his fingers and a spell circle appeared underneath the elemental creatures, creating a black fog that dispelled them.

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:58 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"All right then."
Everything went silent. The grass, the fire, Kira's glowing tentacles--it was all plunged into darkness as the sun was blotted out, leaving them all in perfect, unbroken black.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:15 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Oh my, this could end badly," Kira said with a blank stare while creating two spell circles "Invocation, Kerberos, and Lernean Hydra," He spoke softly as he pushed his circles out and enlarged them, creatures began to step out of each spell circle, out of one was a large three-headed dog, and out of the other spell circle came a snake-like creature also with three heads. 'He has to be running low on mana by now, im even starting to get low...' Kira thought to himself as the creatures roared.

Random avatar

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:49 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka crouched low as they heard a roar coming from Kira's direction. They shivered. It had taken a lot of mana, extinguishing the sun like that. But Kira wasn't the only one who had made a deal with a god.
Closing their eyes, the Changeling reached into nothingness. The things I do for a little schoolyard fight.
Warm tendrils wrapped around their outstretched arm, sinking into their flesh. Banyaka felt a surge of energy as their heart beat faster, spreading the mana to all corners of their body. They stood up, shaking their shoulders experimentally.
That's better.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:20 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira closed his eyes and summoned his familiar, its wings spread out wide and the energy created a large light along with the gems scattered through its body. "Banyaka, are you regenerating mana down there?" he said watching the mana of banyaka change.

Random avatar

Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:57 am
Abcdefg1 says...

"...maybe."

Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:25 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Well, that's just great," Kira said sending the creatures toward Banyaka. "I probably should try to regain some mana as well." he held out his hand and the darkness began swarming around his arm, slowly taking in the darkness and changing it to mana for himself.

Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:07 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira with his arm outstretched and absorbing darkness stared in banyaka's direction. "Is it about time to finish our session yet?" He said holding out his unoccupied hand, summoning a spear.

27 Reviews

Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:27 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she layed her head on the spirits back and fell asleep shortly after a while of watching the battle

Random avatar

Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:14 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"Yes, I think it is," Banyaka purred, warmth creeping up their fingertips. Two curved daggers slid into their hands. "Your move."

She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus