z

Young Writers Society

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy

Reviews: 1
Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:12 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Yes we will be using the replies to rp, And judging by her personality id say shes in Black Rose.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:34 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
I am now starting the RP, If anyone has any more questions please send me a PM

As you slowly enter the Atrium elementals rush around, acting as the staff of the academy. As you slowly find your seat, a flame elemental shaped like a woman approaches you, handing you your blank spellbook and key to your dorms, with your dorm number and dorm name on a key ring, then leaves to its next student. Then a loud booming voice is heard from the stadium, The Arch-Mage of Armoria has taken the stage along with the principal of the academy. "Welcome one and all to this fine academy of magic, we are all so excited for such a large batch of eager mages this year. I myself can't wait to see what each of you achieves! Please take these complementary spellbooks as to write any new spells you may learn, Or create!" The Arch-Mage says, using a spell to amplify his voice. "Once you have your items you may leave to your dorms or to go buy more items at the many stores we have at the academy, Thank you all for choosing this prestigious school to go to! Have a blessed and mana-filled day!" he said stepping back from the front of the stage.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:52 pm
Ari11 says...

Banyaka watches the Arch-mage retreat from the stage, the principal following on his heels. Picking up the keys, the Changeling inspected the small silver tag attached to the chain. Etched into the metal were two ornate words: Blood Dragon. Nodding to themself, they tucked the keys between the pages of the notebook and glanced around, pressing the tips of their fingers together as they surveyed their fellow classmates.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:34 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira thanked the elemental as it left and watched the Arch-mages speech before making his way towards the exit. He easily stood out from the crowd and could feel the people's stares, he knew it was simply because of his heritage. You don't get to blend into crowds when your father was a well-known mage and you're the spitting image of him. His silky blonde hair flowed through the wind as he quickened his pace towards the door. He looked at his keys as he walked. "Black Rose, 112" he said to himself, trying to memorize it.

52 Reviews

Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:00 am
Ari11 says...

Orc, Imp, gnome, nymph, Banyaka thought, cataloguing the students in their mind. Boring, boring, boring--ooh, who are you?
Across the room, an elf had risen from his seat, striding briskly towards the door to the Black Rose dorm. Banyaka tilted their head as they watched him go, staring with calculating, unblinking eyes. A slow smile spread across their face.
Tall. Blond hair. Long, angular face. Some sort of aristocrat. The mage's son? Looks like it. Pretty. The Changeling's hair grew long and white, and the tips of their ears turned pointed. I'll have to remember you for later...

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:28 am
View Likes
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly places her hand gently on the book she had been tempting to read for a long while, then shook her head and walked in the opposite direction. Her mind wandered from option to option as she gazed at the large bookshelves lining her dorm. She quickly swiped her keys off the desk in her room, and began to wander throughout the towering school. As she walked, she saw a changeling staring intently at the wall, but she thought nothing of it. As Molly walked by the strange changeling, she glanced in the direction where they were looking and saw an interesting drawing imprinted on the wall. Once again, she thought nothing of it. 'Whatever', Molly thought, as she wandered unknowingly into the forbidden hall, where students have gone missing time and time again.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:48 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira felt a small and quick wave of mana disruption, a tell-tale sign of a shade, and turned back and rushed towards the mana disruption. 'What's a shade doing here?!' he thought to himself as he kept running.

A black shadow slowly approached Molly, dropping down and becoming a part of the shadows anytime she looked around before slowly creeping its long black hands towards the back of her neck, creating a feeling of dread in Molly.

52 Reviews

Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:32 am
View Likes
Ari11 says...

Banyaka's head whipped around as a scream rang through the hall. In the middle of the room, a nymph girl screeched as she swung around, staring at the mass of boiling shadows at her feet. A shade. The elf was running toward her, a look of panicked determination on his face. Banyaka watched with a mix of fear and fascination.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:07 am
Silverthefox2 says...

As Kira made his way to the nymph he held out his hand, activating the rune he made on his hand prior of entering the academy, creating a long black blade made purely of magic. Kira swung his blade at the shade but it easily caught it. Kira tilted his blade and used it to push the shade to the side, resulting in both of them moving in a circular motion, putting Kira between the shade and Molly. "You alright?" he asked holding out one hand behind him, his eyes not moving off the shade.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:30 pm
View Likes
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly felt as if she couldn't breathe, and held her hand to her chest. She took one last inhale, then looked up at the elf. "I'm alright," She mumbled, before staggering to the side. She watched the shade as it slowly creeped away, and she shook her head. "Next time, I'll be careful where I'm going..." Molly sighed, hinting at the dark hall behind her.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:36 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"Ares, Devour!" Kira said, slightly tilting his head as a small black spirit shaped like a cat appeared from under his clothes and jumped towards the shade, biting it and slowly absorbing it into its body, then jumped back to Kira's shoulder where Kira slowly pet it as he turned around. "Are you sure you're alright? no sprains or wounds?" he asked, examining her, as he held out a hand to help her up.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:53 pm
View Likes
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly looked up at the elf, and smiled gratefully. "A small cut on my wrist, but nothing more." She said as he helped her up off the ground. "What's that creature you own? Is it like your pet?" Molly asked the elf as he stroked the strange creature with his hand.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:34 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira gently grabbed her hand and looked at the cut for a second and used a low-tier healing spell "He's a Wraith. He's harmless as long as he doesn't eat more negative emotions and thoughts than he needs. He's been with me since I was little." He said finishing up the healing before releasing the nymph's hand. "Oh, Pardon me for being rude! Im Kira, Kira Galanodel." He spoke softly as he slowly bowed, the wraith making a bowing pose on his shoulder.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:10 am
YoiteRokujo says...

Asmodeus feeling Kira's mana runs toward it's direction.
Seeing Kira she speeds up slapping the back of Kira's head.

"HOW DID YOU ALREADY START A FIGHT WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU KIRA!" Asmodeus screamed.

(Trying to calm herself she wait's for his response)

Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:19 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira's head flew forward, his body following close behind, but he stopped himself before he hit the nymph, resulting in being face to face with the nymph. Looking at her for a second before turning to Asmodius "Dammit Azzy, What the hell was that for! I saved someone!" He said, with a snarl.
Last edited by Silverthefox2 on Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci