z

Young Writers Society

Yo' Mama

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:00 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Because I expect my best friend not to stoop to such levels. Now come here and give me a hug."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:17 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Bubbles giggled still. “Come and get it.”
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4100 Reviews

Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:30 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Savi jumped at them, wrapping Bubbles in a hug.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:07 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Meanwhile, Milan was in the bathroom, being just a tiny bit devious, of course. What would be inconvenient, but not inconvenient inconvenient? they mused as they started scrubbing the bathtub. They wrinkled their nose and washed the garlic down the drain. Perhaps some color in the shampoo. Mhmm. That'll be fun. Milan poked their head out of the bathroom, darted to their room, and returned with some dye.

Once that was done, they eyed the mirror. Funny little aliens? Yep, I'm going for funny little aliens. They ran the shower to steam up the room, then doodled exactly seven googly-eyed creatures in the mirror. Of course, two were so close they were practically stuck to each other. Another was carrying a tiny alien and looking worriedly (or perhaps enviously, or angrily-- detail was hard to add on mirror doodles) at a third, who was fainting onto a fourth (who was wearing a jacket with a lot of polka dots-- wait, no, patches). And then for themself, Milan had drawn a silly face looming ominously in the background, like the villain always does in movie covers. They stepped back and admired their artwork. "Now then, to wait until the next time someone showers..." The mirror doodle would be practically invisible until then. Milan did an exaggerated villain cackle and went to tackle the sink.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:24 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Still unseen in the kitchen, Phoebe opened drawers and cupboards, searching for something to mess up. She paused when she came to the drawer that had a bag of magnets with words on them, the kind you arranged to make poems with, then at the fridge. Could she make it seem like the fridge was saying something? Well, it wouldn't be the most chaotic of pranks, but it would be funny.

It took a while for Phoebe to get the words she wanted from the bag, and she couldn't be picky given that there was a limited number for her to work with, but she made the best of it. Once she'd placed them on the fridge the way she wanted, she stepped back to admire her work.

I am a guardian of life and taste
a noble fortress of the feast
but hungry have I become--
my hum echoes in this corner
a warning that I will eat all the eggs

"It's not exactly Shakespeare, but it works," Phoebe laughed. Then, just to make it even more convincing that the fridge had taken a snack, she removed all the eggs from the cardboard container and placed them in the freezer, but left the container in the fridge. With that, she left the kitchen with a cackle.
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:33 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Raeka stopped short, narrowing her eyes as she nearly bumped into Phoebe. She didn't like the sound of that laugh at all. She looked at her suspiciously, then glanced over her shoulder towards the kitchen. "What did you do?"

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

135 Reviews

Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:44 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Phoebe blinked innocently. “What? Do you see anything in there that looks messy? I strongly doubt you would have noticed anything.” She grinned. “Also, why it is that you always ask ‘what is it this time’ whenever I’m laughing doing chores? Maybe I’m just having a really fun time cleaning.”

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

silver (she/they)

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:44 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Bubbles shrieked, weakly trying to weakly wiggle away.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4100 Reviews

Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:45 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Savi lifted Bubbles right into her arms. "You're not escaping me."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

245 Reviews

Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

After their absolute masterpiece of a work of mirror art, Milan scented the sink with an overpoweringly pepperminty scent (just so their beloved siblings could feel extra refreshed in the morning, of course!). Then they scrubbed the toilet (they wished they could set some things up for a ghost-in-the-toilet prank, but they’d taken enough time with the other pranks already).

Finally, Milan surveyed their work and let out a satisfied huff and headed out.

“A fun time cleaning?” they asked, quirking an eyebrow at Phoebe. “Highly doubtful, unless some pranks are involved. Speaking from experience, of course. So, tell me, what genius prank can I gladly take the credit for this time?” Milan grinned.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

135 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:25 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

"I am quite the genius, thank you." Phoebe bowed with a flourish, beaming. "However, I don't admit to the existence of any prank. If you find one in there, though, I would still like the credit for it."

silver (she/they)

245 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:07 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Milan pouted. “Alright. I guess at least that means Rae won’t make me clean it up.” They peeked into the kitchen, trying to figure out what Phoebe might’ve done.
mint, she/her

=D

135 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:48 am
SilverNight says...

"Excuse you, there's no mess in there to clean up," Phoebe exclaimed. "In fact, it's cleaner in there than when we started. I went to all the work of... uh, rearranging the salt and pepper shakers. They look better as pepper and salt. I totally didn't arrange anything else, though."

silver (she/they)

It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela