4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:57 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Oh please. No one drinks that tea."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:59 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Calida huffed. “It doesn’t make it yours!”
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4100 Reviews

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:05 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"No one ever missed it, much like you."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:24 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

“Oh, okay, thanks,” said Marcus to Wilson. Whenever Yenna came to pick him up, he’d ask if she wanted to stay for a while for free food.

But so much for breaking up the fight. It had taken off with no reservations, it seemed, from either party. Marcus felt like his insides were twisting around as he listened to their bristling voices. Being caught up in someone else’s arguments always did the trick.

So instead, he turned back to Wilson and said, “So, uh, what do you do at Viper Inc? That’s a pretty interesting name for a company.”
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:43 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson smiled wide at the question - one might say mischievously - and put one hand on her hip while she swished her nog in the other hand.

"Well, I'm glad you asked," she said. "I'd like to hear what your best guess is first before I tell you."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

81 Reviews

Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:55 am
View Likes
Lael says...

“Oh man,” said Marcus, “that’s like infinite possibilities there.” He hummed as he tried to block out the arguing and he wracked his brain for what line of work could best fit a name like Viper. It really could be anything, from an accounting firm to an office for a relatively small business. Maybe the founder just really liked snakes.

With the company being named after a fierce and dangerous animal, part of Marcus wanted to guess that it was a defense contractor, but Wilson did seem awfully young to be a manager in a company that could do work for the military.

He really didn’t want to get this wrong, even though he figured he probably would be getting the answer wrong.

“Could you give me a hint?” he asked, making his best hopeful expression.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:23 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson smirked.

“It has nothing to do with snakes,” she said.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:29 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Calida hummed. “And yet, Michelle attributed this year’s five percent increase in sales entirely to me.”
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4100 Reviews

Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:32 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Siqi growled. Okay that was true. Calida definitely did single handedly prop their department up sometimes with how much they worked but Siqi couldn't exactly go around saying that. There was a reputation on the line. "That's just out of pity."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:34 am
View Likes
Corvid says...

Magnolia listened to Siqi and Calida’s argument with a disinterested expression. Ugh. Corporate posturing. And at a Christmas party? Magnolia resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She just wanted to get the evening over with and go home. Couldn’t do that if she caused an inter-company incident by saying something sarcastic.
She turned her attention back towards Wilson and Marcus’ discussion. “Nothing to do with snakes?” Magnolia said. “Hm..”
"yeet"
- albert einstein

81 Reviews

Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:52 am
View Likes
Lael says...

“Oh, very helpful,” said Marcus, grinning. “All right, I guess I’ll just go for it then, since I have no idea . . . Fashion design company.”

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker