Trapped in Gotham

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:10 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Dresden's eyebrow twitched.

"I'm not keeping any secrets," he said. Which was a lie, of course. He was. It just wasn't the kind of secret that Vankous was convinced he had right now. There was only one thing he hadn't mentioned, and it was a gut feeling at most. It wasn't like he had read her comic or had seen her in action. "I told you everything I know about them. I just didn't mention my guess about Olive, and that's because I didn't know for sure. I'm pretty sure she's a meta, so there. Another reason to think they can protect themselves."

The end of that argument felt incredibly childish, but Dresden felt like he deserved it at this point. He wasn't used to be the responsible, all-knowing one. Maybe a know-it-all, sure, but being a makeshift leader? No thanks. That was Pres's job. Dresden would have just enjoyed being a second-in-command, if it wasn't for the fact that being a leader was the only way he could ensure that this all turned out right.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:19 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Kate huffed in her corner. "I think we've argued amongst ourselves long enough, haven't we? We are all in greater danger the longer we spend stationary in this rather vulnerable position."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:54 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Bobby shook his head. They weren't being hunted down, no one was after them, there was no reason to act like they were in immediate danger. Still, he would prefer to keep moving. They were quieter when they were moving.

He nodded and stepped back from the group, waiting for someone to decide where to go next.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:22 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Dresden felt a twinge of irritation, then, but he swatted it away. She had a point. When no one objected to moving, the group left the library and went back to the warehouse—where they found Olive and Maps waiting for them. Olive was leaning up against a wall, and Maps was sitting on one of the boxes that hadn't been broken by Bobby earlier. Olive played nonchalant and uninterested when the group walked in. Maps, on the other hand, immediately shot up to her feet and darted over to them.

"You're back!" she said, a big, excited grin on her face. "Find anything good at the library?"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan