z

Young Writers Society

Macabre Schematics Maniacally Shattered

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:01 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Edelgard was delighted to hear what Sadie had said and immediately set off to get her half-broken laptop and do some online banking. It was hard to handle the computer as it lacked the keys for 5.9, T, P, J, K, B, and M. It took a while where everyone was quiet in the round waiting to hear what Edelgard had to say.

Edelgard tried to suppress a smile when she saw her balance. And yet one could clearly see that she was highly satisfied.

"It all looks very good."

Edelgard tried to put it across as emotionally as possible, but you could clearly see her sparkling eyes.

"Well done. Both of you. It seems to me that we can now move in a new direction.”

She stood up and walked up and down behind the office desk.

"We are a strong and large growing rebel force under the leadership of the Legendary Leader. We are one of the important branches and we make sure that we create as much chaos as possible against our target. This refers from very simple mental mayhem for the youngest to carry out on the phone and ringing pranks, to large-scale assassinations."

Edelgard sat down and focused.

"We are still at the very beginning with you, so I ask before I continue; do you want to continue? Of your own free will?"
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:57 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Berry was always down for chaos. They thrived from it, in fact. Assassinations may not have been their cup of tea, but they could absolutely do other forms of chaos.

"I want to continue," Berry said, their tone completely serious. "I have no reservations joining you."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:45 am
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Edelgard nodded.

If they gave up already, they wouldn't have even started. It was good to hear that from Berry. Then she looked at Sadie.

"And you?"
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity