z

Young Writers Society

How Not to Break Quarantine

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:40 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Vankous groaned loudly. "I see some stars. Goodness have these people not heard of an escalator. What sort of barbaric trap is this."

"You just floated up like ninety percent of that," pointed out Susan, unhelpfully. What was the problem with her and being reasonable?

"My point still stands."

"Sure it does," said Susan, turning away to listen to look at what Skull was pointing toward. I was far more interested in figuring out what this jar was and if Skull could still be stuffed into it but I decided not to bring that up.

"That does look like it could contain something interesting, or at least fresh supplies if nothing else," said Susan.

Vankous grunted, which was the biggest form of acceptance he was willing to show at the moment.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:52 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Violet looked at the place that Skull had pointed out and hummed. "It could be dangerous," she pointed out. "There might be more creatures like that wolf out there." She flipped her knife into the air and spun it around her fingers, shooting a grin at the others. "Let's go for it."
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:14 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I smirked. I liked Violet's spirit.

There were no objections to the plan, really, so I turned around and beelined for the stairs. I wasn't excited to do more walking, but at least it was all downhill in this specific building.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:59 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Without a word, Vankous turned to follow along after Skull, Susan floating along silently behind him. At least they would be getting closer to maybe getting out of here. Vankous could endure this.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:33 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Violet nodded, and she followed the others down the stairs.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye