Young Writers Society

Guilty Party

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:07 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Abigor must have picked us for a reason," Kayden said to Harper, then immediately looked back at Noah instead. "Nice job with the lock. Could I steal one of those books sometimes? I've always wanted to learn how to do it, but never had the time to."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:08 am
View Likes
SebiGhoul says...

"I dont see why not? It could be useful to have two people who know how to open locks," Noah ignores Harper entirely, perfectly content to do so until otherwise neccassary. He flips through the book to the next lock, starting to work on that one as well.

The whole ignoring Harper thing doesn't last very long, as he sees her stance out of the corner of his eye.

"You look like L." He says it without thinking, snapping back to the book in front of him when he realizes.
they/them

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:30 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

"Who?" Harper asked.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kaden snickered at the comparison. That was a good one. She admittedly hadn't seen that anime, but she knew the pose.

"You don't know who that is?" Kayden asked. Harper seemed like the type to like Death Note.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:26 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Harper shrugged, "Is it like a book character or something?"
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl