Magic or Modern?

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

MAGIC OR MODERN?

(GROUP 3)

Far away from all the earthly problems, there is a land surrounded by mountains that is hard to find. No man has ever entered the land and returned. But not because he died, but because the land was so peaceful and kind-hearted that everyone who travelled there wanted to stay there......

The name of this land is Iskarlet (pronounced Ice - car - let). It is home to all kinds of animals and plants, vast green meadows and high snow-capped mountains. Many, deep lakes and gorges, valleys and plains made this happy land a domain full of magic and love. The people honoured and feared nature, and even with the magic they had since birth, they still had much to learn in order to understand their environment......

Iskarlet was a kingdom. The Earth Sage, Wind Sage, Water Age and the most powerful of them all the Fire Sage elected the new king/queen through a tournament, where the most talented wizards from all four corners of the compass came together and showed off their skills to the public. The winner was chosen as the new king/queen and used to rule the entire Iskarlet. He had to vow on the Book of Scarlet that he will use his magic for the good.

However, fifty years ago there was a very severe earthquake where the whole country trembled. The sea in the west brought tidal waves and destroyed many coastal towns. Fortunately, the Earth Sage handled everything and everyone was safe.

On investigation, it turned out that far away in the middle of the sea, which was not claimed by any other country, an extinct volcano had emerged. It was an island that aroused the curiosity of the population. A few months after the earthquake, the king sent the Water Sage thereand they found a hollow body leading deep under the bottom of the sea. (Imagine those huge diamond mines in Africa). There were precious metals down there that no one had ever seen before.

After some time the matter was not of that interest for everyone but one person really put his thought on what that unique metal may be. That person was the late king's son who had lost in the last tournament and was unable to become the king after his father, he was full of pride and was devastated from this defeat.

Well after some time he came to know that the metal can slowly absorb the magic of the people if they are in contact with it. He used this metal to take other person's magic without there knowledge and made a powerful armor for himself and became the most powerful person in Iskerat himself, and then challenged the recent king who was his brother to have a battle with him, and he obviously won he took over the kingship. His aim is to control all magic by his company and to make the population dependent on his company's products by regularly introducing new inventions.

And From that day on, Iskarlet lost his splendour, his beauty and his love. The most beautiful thing of Iskarlet it's environment, it's magic was replaced by a modern country filled with technologies . Behind all this technology was the one company that, with its subsidiaries, controlled everything and everyone,The people lived in oppression and fear, forced to buy the products of the company, whose metal slowly absorbed the magic of the buyers, keeping all people under control. The new king crushed the last rebellion a few years ago....

You are a a member of the group against the Company and King: Steve McMillon The First. And lives in a hidden cave town created by the Earth sage who is leading this group.

Please don't post here until I've given you the go ahead over in the OOC thread!

CAST

Character sheet

Code: Select all
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender/Pronouns: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Magic powers: [/b]
[i]Strengths: [/i]
[i]Weaknesses: [/i]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[i]Personal Secret: [/i]
[i]Personal Goal: [/i]
[b]History: [/b]

Character- 1 ( @Vincian )

Spoiler! :

Character-2 ( @Valkyria )

Spoiler! :
Name: Raquelle Rumfallo

Nickname:

Gender/Pronouns: Female/She,her

Appearance: Raquelle has wavy elbow-length jet-black hair that she usually keeps up in a ponytail. Her face is angular, and she has hooded blue eyes, which gives off a fierce look. She is tall and tan from spending time outside. Her hands are also calloused. She wears comfortable clothes, though she usually wears a light armored vest and skirt when she's training.

Magic powers: Raquelle can manipulate magical energy, whether it's shooting beams out of her hands or lifting objects.
Strengths: She can also fight hand to hand combat and use a sword.
Weaknesses: If she strains herself too much, her magic depletes, and she can get really weak.

Personality: Raquelle is tough and brave. She doesn't let anyone push her or her friends around. She respects her elders, but she's not afraid to question their authority if something doesn't add up. However, she doesn't show her emotions much, usually keeping a frown on her face, unless she's with her friends or she's rallying people.
Personal Secret: She carries around a small stuffed animal, hidden in her bag because it comforts her.
Personal Goal: She wants to rescue her father and brother, who have been jailed for leading a revolt against the king

History: Raquelle grew up in one of the big cities. Everyday, she took the bus to school, where she joined different clubs. On her free days, she either went to the library or the park. She had always been gifted in magic, but when the teachers started to punish the students for using magic and talking about the excellence of the king and his Company, Raquelle's parents told her and her brother to not use their magic in public anymore, lest they will be given products that will take their magic away. On her eleventh birthday, her family fled the city, when police found out her father was speaking out against the king. They were welcomed into a small town located in the caves. Her mother was a healer, and she helped everyone who was either sick or injured, in case it was too dangerous to go out. Raquelle trained everyday to protect her family, but she wasn't allowed outside until she was eighteen.

Charcter-3 ( @MailicedeNamedy )

Spoiler! :
Name: Edelgard Johnson

NicknameApricity

Gender/Pronouns: Female / She

Appearance: She has oak-brown, long hair that goes down to her shoulders. Her face is round and covered with freckles. She is a little old-fashioned in that she wears spectacles instead of glasses, where her green-brown eyes are hidden behind them. She has a small nose and pale skin because she spends most of her time inside. She usually wears jeans and a colourful blouse with ruffles.

Magic powers: Edelgard's magic repertoire is limited to Healing Magic. She does know a bit of other magic, but most of them are simple and doesn´t deal a lot of damage. She knows many types of spells from the books she has read, but she can only use a few of them. She is always trying, but has little success.

Strengths: Edelgard's strength is to see everything in an optimistic light and keep a cool head. Sometimes, however, this causes her to lapse into a carefree mood. Another strength is that she knows a lot theoretically and has a clue about various cultural peculiarities and regulations.

Weaknesses: Edelgard is not very talkative when it comes to things that don't interest her. She is closed to new things and only thinks it's important if it's in a book. She also regularly avoids doing chores. Her cooking skills have led to her aunt no longer letting her in the kitchen.

Personality: She can also tell jokes sometimes. Her mind is usually somewhere in one of her books. She is convinced that everyone has to follow the rules. Although she is also willing to negotiate, she is usually a little stricter with herself. She can seem disinterested and boring when you first meet her or fiery and offensive when she sees something she doesn't like.

Personal Secret: ??? Speaks with her cat.

Personal Goal: She wants to bring back the former beauty of Iskarlet and discover the world with her own eyes.

History: Edelgard's mother died after giving birth and as her father was always at work in one of the king's many companies, she was brought up by her aunt who ran a library in her home town.Edelgard grew up under the special protection of her aunt, who taught her all about books when she wasn't at school (or had tried to blow up the kitchen a few times). When Edelgard wasn't wandering around town with a stack of them, she was at the newly opened arcade with her friends. Since Edelgard had only ever known the world from books and had never left the city, she decided to take a trip through Iskarlet on her 19th birthday. Her aunt gives her permission and together with her pet cat Mimi (who always sleeps in her backpack) she leaves her home. But unfortunately she discovers that the splendour and beauty of Iskarlet is long gone. Factories stand everywhere and destroy the once beautiful landscapes. The king, who wants to make more and more people give up magic, supports those who do it voluntarily and oppresses the others. Edelgard, who suddenly sees her imagined world coming apart at the seams, storms a company out of anger and is immediately arrested. Only in the police cell does she realise that she acted rashly. Fortunately, she is saved by some rebels who tell her about an underground city, the Cave City, where people are currently gathering to rebel against the king. Determined to do something, Edelgard sets out to get there, and with like-minded people, prepare for a fight.

Character- 4 ( @ImaginativeAlice)

Spoiler! :
Name: Morthil Evans

Nickname: Mór

Gender/Pronouns: Male/he

Appearance: Morthil is a nice looking fellow of medium size and his hair is dark brown and a bit curly, he is fair with attractive light blue eyes.

Magic powers: His main power is talking to the spirits, a magic power really rare known as Necromancy. Some people stays away from him seeing him as a evil person talking to dead but if they spend time with him they will know how pure and kind is the sole of Morthil is. He know a lot of spells and can perform them perfectly after so many years of practicing, he is good at magic.

Strengths: Good with guns and sword fighting is his thing, and he is good when it comes to giving some supportive talk to his friends when they want it.

Weaknesses: He trust people really easily cause he wants some people with whom he can talk as he don't really have someone.

Personality: He is a nice fellow who is wounded inside but never shows it. He has a strong wit and sense of humor. He is a good fellow with whom you would like to be with.

Personal Secret: He is mostly talking to his friend Cabbie who is a spirit, who stays with him most the time.

Personal Goal: He wants to find his mother who now works in the company and despite his hatred towards her, he atleast want to see her once and want an answer of why she gave up her magic, her husband and her only child and joined that company.

History:He is the son of the commander of the army of the old Iskarlet. His father was one of the most dearest person to the king because he was a loyal servant. Morthil had always seen king Goffridus as a role model and the bravest person in the whole Iskarlet, he was a child when the brother of King Goffridus defeated the king and took over the throne of Iskarlet. His father was stripped from his duty as the commander of the army and the new king put his own loyal servant to this position. Iskarlet changed and it was dangerous for magic peaple to live in Iskarlet with magic. Her father with the the Earth sage decided to make a place safe for the peaple with magic that they had as a gift from god. His mother accepted defeat and gave up her magic and joined the company of Steve McMillion The First, and as he had heard from peaple, she now is a main incharge of the peaple inventing those cruel gadgets of that metal Ether.
Morthil lived safely all his childhood with his father in the cave town but after he was 18 he joined the group fighting against the company. In one of the greatest fight of the peaple with magic and the peaple with technology, his father was leading the group (Morthil was just 15 then) but he never returned, peaple believe that his father died in the war, at first Morthil couldn't believe it but after at least 10 years, he was forced to believe it, so now his only goal is to make peaple with magic again live freely in Iskarlet.
Last edited by DreamyAlice on Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

166 Reviews

Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:08 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

INTRODUCTION

“The captivating, magnificent, our very own Iskarlet, whose beauty made people love nature, has lost its splendor. Our king ruled with justice and people lived in peace. Ah the old days! ” said an elderly man with a shiver in his voice.

The man was the Earth Sage. He was seated in a chair caressing his white beard. He looked like a person in authority in the black suit, his face was pale and stern.

“ The new king Steve McMillion The First is the president of the Company as it is called. The Company has been introducing new technologies to the world each day, people are forced to use them so that it can suck the magic out of them slowly and painfully. Magic is a gift that God has bestowed upon the people of Iskarlet, and we shall never give up our magic,” said the old man. He stood up and took a look at the people sitting in the room. They were in the meeting room of the castle in the Cave town.

Cave town was created by the Earth Sage: Alderman Cyneweard. He was one of the four Sages of old Iskarlet, he created the town for the people with magic to live in peace. It was a magic town, the front gate was hidden behind the waterfall inside the old cave, a place little similar to the early Iskarlet but a little modern with technologies like subways.

Alderman Cyneweard started a presentation about the situation of the war between the people with magic and people of the Company. The situation was disastrous, the city of Ilsbein, the capital of Iskarlet was always at war.

“These three metal gadgets are the main source of taking magic away from the people, and the company sells it forcefully so that no one in Iskarlet is left with magic, they call them a smartphone, laptop and computer. Hah! Magic sucking metals we call them.” smirked the Sage.

“Now there are only three places in Iskarlet where magic people still live freely, the Cave town, the Riverscar created by the Water Sage, and lastly the great Amberforest created by our Fire Sage. Well there is a piece of news you all shall know,” sighed the Sage. “ Dewstorm, which was a heaven created by the Wind Sage for the people, was raided and destroyed by the Company a few days ago.”

There were murmurs in the crowd, everyone was disheartened. There was a war on and this type of news was heard everywhere.

“Alright! Alright! I know it's bad news but have hope.” said the Earth Sage. “Now I would like you all to introduce yourself to the group, there are some new members that joined the group recently and it will be better if you all know each other and each other's powers.
Last edited by DreamyAlice on Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:38 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Silence remained after the Earth Sage made his speech.

Raquelle sat by her mother, twirling her dagger in her hands. The Sage's words echoed in her head.

Magic won't be destroyed, she thought. I'll make sure of that.

She assumed that had been the end of the meeting until the Sage asked for new members to introduce themselves. Her mother nudged her in the arm and smiled at her encouragingly.

Raquelle sighed and slowly stood up, sheathing her dagger.

"Um, hello, my name is Raquelle Rumfallo," she said, offering a little wave. "My family and I came here some time ago, and you've all been very kind to us. I want to offer my gratitude by helping to protect Cave Town. I'm old enough to go outside and patrol, bring back supplies or other news of the Company's control."

The people nodded at her words, and they all clapped politely.

She raised her hand and turned it so her palm faced the ceiling. A small, purple energy ball formed, hovering above her hand. It's glow flickered softly.

"This is my power, but I'm also fairly proficient at hand to hand combat as well." Raquelle nodded in thanks to the Sage and sat down.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:06 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

While the crowd was still marvelling at the purple energy ball, there was a short meow from a corner.
"Back in the bag!" came from there.

By the time the first heads turned to the young woman, she had already managed to stuff something fluffy back into a large, oak-brown bag. There was another short hiss and it looked as if a clawed paw was just coming out to attack something, but then suddenly the young woman stood up and cleared her throat.

What am I going to do now?
Oh yes, I remember.

"Hello everyone. I'm Edelgard. Edelgard Johnson." she began, looking down at her clothes, which were covered in cat hair. She quickly tried to get them down with her hands when someone in the crowd shouted that they couldn't understand her.

"I am Edelgard Johnson!" she repeated louder and stood now on the chair. This time it was too loud, but she managed to overshadow another meow from the cat in time. Again she cleared her throat and began to shake all over.

I can do this. That's what I promised myself.

"I came here because I want to make a change!" continued Edelgard, suddenly noticing that there was a hair on her glasses, "I come from far away Teca. I recently started a journey and through certain circumstances some people from here helped me a lot and thought I could help better here than on my own."

She hesitated for a moment.
"I'm not particularly good at magic. I'm still learning a lot and I only know most of it from books, so I'm not really -"

Suddenly a cat jumped out of the bag and landed on Edelgard's shoulders. Edelgard blushed with embarrassment while some who were sitting closer to her watched the cat with a smile. A meow gave Edelgard the strength she needed to continue. She cuddled the cat.

"This is Mimi. She came along on the trip because I thought she would enjoy seeing the world. And me... I'm still learning but can take on any job to help out here! I am ready to see new things and repay as best I can the helpfulness of you! Please take me in!"
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

166 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:47 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

“You are already in Edelgard Jhonson, we will be needing courageous people like you in our group,” said Aldermen Cyneweard with a polite smile on his face.

Morthil sat at the back of the crowd, trying not to attract much attention like he always does. It was again another meeting of the group he was attending for years. Yet it was important because Aldermen Cyneweard had personally called him to attend this meeting. He was not very sure why, but he will see why in the near future.

He chuckled a bit when the cat jumped on the shoulder of the girl in front of him, the girl was really nervous, he could sense that. He tried to relax her a bit.

“ Hey Edelgard, it’s all right we all were amateur once and didn’t know much magic except a few harmless spells. I heard about how you stormed a company once. You are actually brave,” Mór said encouragingly. The girl just nodded and didn’t carry on the conversation.

‘Hah Cabbie, why do I have to be so nice to people when they just ignore me,” Mór said in a whisper to a spirit named Cabbie, who mostly stays with him and who is probably the only friend of Morthil .

“Change yourself a bit and ignore the ones who ignore you, simple right?” a voice came to his head, the voice of Cabbie. Mór nodded.

“Morthil Evans!” Aldermen Cyneweard called out. “You are not a new member but I would like if you introduced yourself to the new members, you have worked for the peace of magical people for many years.”

It was unexpected, why was the Sage asking him to introduce himself? Morthil thought . Well it doesn’t matter, he stood up.

“I am Morthil Evans, my father was the commander of the army in old Iskarlet, when people still had freedom. I lived all my childhood in the Cave town but I still have memories of our old Iskarlet, it’s shiny waters, the green landscapes, our king Goffridus and the wicked day in the history of Iskarlet when king Goffridus' brother overthrew him and became the new king.” Morthil sighed. “I will do anything it takes to bring the old Iskarlet of my memory back.”

This being said he was now quiet, but still standing concentrating in his mind. And soon they heard voices, voices echoing in the room. The voices of the dead.

Everyone was stupefied for a moment but then the voices ceased .

“Sorry if I scared you all, this is my power. I can conjure spirits and talk to them, they sometimes help me too.” Morthil said in a low voice “ I am good with guns which is a modern fighting tool but sword fighting is my thing.”

Saying this he took his seat.
Last edited by DreamyAlice on Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

159 Reviews

Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:25 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Two Weeks Later...

Raquelle gulped down the last of the water Ben had given her. Wiping sweat off her forehead, she leaned against a tree, resting for a bit.

"It's so hot," complained Jenny, fanning herself with her hand. "We've been out here for two hours, and we've seen nothing but animals. Ben, can we go back?"

Ben frowned at her. "We haven't finished our patrol yet. We've only covered five miles."

"On a hot day like this? I hate to break it to you, chief, but I think the team's about to drop any moment now," said Tom, jabbing his thumb to the others, Raquelle included.

"They're right, Ben," said Raquelle. "I'll call ahead and get the other patrol team to relieve us." She pushed herself off the tree.

Ben sighed and nodded. "Fine, but tomorrow, we're out here the whole day, got it?"

"Yes, sir!" they all said.

As they all packed up, Raquelle picked up the handheld radio.

"Wait!" said Ben, sharply. She immediately stilled.

"What is it?" whispered Jenny. Green magic surrounded her hands.

Ben raised his hand in motion of silence.

Then, hell broke loose.

Uniformed men broke out of the woods, bearing weapons and rope. Some of them raised guns.

"Rob, shield!" yelled Ben.

Rob raised his hands. A massive blue shield appeared in front of them. The bullets and the men who were unlucky enough to be too close bounced off of it.

"It's the Company!" Raquelle yelled. She shot an energy beam out of her free hand into one of the men, and he fell, unconscious.

As many as the team took down, more of the Company came.

"Home Base, Home Base! This is Squad 2! We are under attack. I repeat, we are under attack!" Raquelle yelled. "The Company's found us! They're heading right for the town!"

166 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:50 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Morthil heard Squad 2 panicking , oh no...no it’s the Company attack! Cave town is in danger, people with magic are in danger!No..no..no he was frightened but now it was time to fight and he has to be ready for it!

“Members of the Home Base, Squad 2 is being attacked by the Company in the eastern zone 2, ” Morthil announced. “ Zoya, you need to go and inform Aldermen Cyneweard about it and ask him to bring the others fast, go as fast as you can. Go!”

“James and Jones guard the front guard and perform the securing spell around the gate, now fast! Everyone else comes with me, We need to go and help Squad 2!”

They hurried to the eastern zone 2, the place looked disastrous, many people were dead and the uniformed men of the Company were many . Ah people with magic are less in number, their people are in danger, he needs to do something!

“Bellatrix help Rob make the shield stronger, protect us from bullets,” Morthil commanded. “Everyone fight! Use your magic powers as an advantage. Go!”

Morthil shot bullets and took many down but more of the uniformed men came from the woods.

“Help!” Rob cried. Mór turned around and saw Rob on his knees with Warden placing something on his back, he had something strange in his hand. Oh no the Magic sucker, the metal!
Warden was a well built person with a tough and emotionless face, the right hand of Steve McMillion The First, he was the one who 3 weeks ago with his army took down the beautiful land of Dewstorm created by the Wind Sage for the magic people.

Rob was whimpering, the metal was sucking out his magic. Suddenly Rob fell unconscious, and many others. The uniformed men of the Company had those metals in their hands, the situation was disastrous.

“They have the Magic suckers, the metal! Protect yourself from them!” Morthil cried and shot bullets.

Magic people were getting less and less in number, he needed to do something, think...think! Yeah, Cabbie!

He stood quietly now, concentrating in his mind reciting a spell. “We need help, help us our dead warriors, Help!” he mumbled under his breath. And soon there were shadows...dark shadows taking forms in the ground. Everyone stood stunned!

Morthil had kept it a secret that, not only he can talk to the dead, he can help them take human forms for sometime but at a price that he soon is going to pay.

But he knew this was the moment to use his power that he had cultivated with the help of the Earth Sage. They were now increased in number, the dead warriors of the past
fought valiantly but the Company also took down many of the people with magic with their bullets and the Metal.

The situation was deadly and unexplainable!

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:07 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

It was very big chaos and one could hear shouting and gunshots from far away. No one in Cave Town would have expected what had just happened. There was an ominous atmosphere in the air and as the gunshots got louder, one only began to realise that it was too late. A loud bang was heard and an aftershock was partially felt as the rubble and rocks from one side fell to the ground, creating a large hole in the cave.
Light filtered in, illuminating part of Cave Town in the reddish dusk. Air rushed in, roots could be seen hanging loosely there in places, but attention was focused on the dozens of soldiers rushing in and approaching the town.

Edelgard was feeding her cat when she heard some yelling from the base. Confused, she poked her head out of the kitchen and saw some storming out of the building. Not knowing exactly what to do, Edelgard tried to quickly disappear back into the kitchen when she was grabbed by a young man.
"We are under attack! We have to do something! Come help!"
What should I do? What can I do?
I can do this. I have to get there first.

"Ye... yes!"
Edelgard closed the door of the kitchen after saying goodbye to Mimi and rushed outside with some of the Home Base. Once there, she was immediately blinded by the light of the evening sun streaming in. She couldn't see much, so she followed the steps of the others.
She heard gunshots and screams. Edelgard wasn't sure what had happened except that there was now a big hole bringing Cave Town to light. Broken between her thoughts and her attempt to do something, she was found at a crossroads by more fighters. A weapon was thrust into her hand, which she did not know how to use, and, full of excitement, followed the group as they now rushed into the fray.

Arriving in the main square of Cave Town, surrounded by multi-storey houses, some trees that could live there as if by magic, and a majestic fountain with a horse on it, Edelgard couldn't really focus where enemy and friend was. Surrounded by all the violence, she didn't even notice someone calling her.
Edelgard.
Irritated by this, she had to watch as she stood there and someone from the Company almost attacked her. The young man from earlier helped her and looked at her with annoyance.
"Do something! Don't hesitate!" he roared and kept running.
Edelgard.
The young woman did not know what was happening. While a fire was burning and smoke was rising from one of the houses, the stone horse from the well suddenly came to life and began to trample the people from the Company.
Edelgard.
"Who is it?"
But even as she spoke, she realised it was Alderman. All at once she threw down her gun and ran into one of the less frequented side streets.
Edelgard. Come as quickly as you can to the old castle at the end of the street. I have called some others and I need to tell you something as soon as possible.
"OK," Edelgard spoke resolutely.
While the stone horse broke into a thousand pebbles and the battle continued, Edelgard moved away from the scene as quickly as she could and followed Alderman's call.
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

159 Reviews

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:33 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Raquelle slid under a log just in time before two bullets lodged themselves in the wood. She did a kip-up and turned sharply on her heel -blue eyes flashing- and blasted her enemy in the chest with her plasma. He flew several feet backward, landing on the ground with a groan. His gun clattered beside him, snapped in half and smoking slightly.

Suddenly, a voice said, Raquelle, you must return to Cave Town immediately.

Startled by the intrusion in her head, Raquelle ducked behind a boulder and blasted another enemy from overpowering Rob.

Alderman? "If you haven't noticed, I'm a little busy," she snarled, and she leaped over the rock and punched a Company man in the jaw. He crumpled instantly. "I can't abandon my squad."

Listen to me, Raquelle, Alderman continued. You are not abandoning them. Your friends will not blame you. I have an important task that you and others must overcome. Go to the old castle. Now!

She growled. "Ben, I-"

Her leader nodded at her, eyes grim, but determined. "We can hold them off. Answer Aldrerman's call." Then, he smiled. "We trust you, Raquelle."

Raquelle blinked away the tears that threatened to spill down her cheeks and nodded. Then, she quickly ran back to her now former home.

166 Reviews

Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:31 pm
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Morthil was running, he had heard Aldermens voice in his head and he immediately ran towards the old castle at the southern end of the street, he knew Aldermen was about something serious or else he wouldn’t have called him at such a moment.

Old castle was made in the glory of king Goffridus, it’s structure reminded Morthil of the ancient and grand Iskarlet.

He entered the castle. Panting, he made his way through the corridors. He heard footsteps, getting louder and louder.

“Hey, who’s there?” a voice came and then there appeared a round faced girl.

“Hmm..Edelgard, right? Morthil asked. He remembered this girl from the meeting two weeks earlier.

“Yeah! El..ldermen’s voice..” Edelgard said uncertainly

“Oh.. yeah hurry up, we were called up by Eldermen,” Morthil started making his way towards the great hall with Edelgard.

They arrived at the door of the great hall and they met Requella there.

“Whe..where is Eldermen?” She was out of breath.

“Follow me!” Morthil said

The three entered the great hall.

The great hall looked magnificent, it surely can remind anyone of the old Iskarlet and it’s beauty. Earth Sage stood there with his back to them, in front of him was the glorious throne of Iskarlet.

“Come! I was waiting for you three,” Aldermen said.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel