z

Young Writers Society

The Lunar Plains

4100 Reviews

Reviews: 4100
Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:57 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"I don't mean to offend anyone, but devices of that nature have been old news for millennia where I come from," said Winn, "I suppose I should have realized given the condition of everything else here, this isn't exactly a thriving hub of technology."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:32 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Arin wasn't actually offended by what Winn had said, but any chance of her explaining that was thrown out the window the moment Medea started talking about Atlantis.

"You've been to Atlantis before?!?" she exclaimed, turning to Medea with a sparkle to her eyes. Sune just silently watched the conversation. Arin knew he was excited, too, even if he wasn't really showing it right now.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:55 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

“Would someone mind explaining what this ‘Atlantis’ place is, and why you know about it?” Esprill said to the one with the flaming hair. “I was under the impression none of us had been to this world” he'd had been standing off to the side, listening to the conversation, mentalling, gauging the people around him on how they might react if anything came to a fight, it was instinct by now and he found himself gripping his sword as he talked to the flaming haired girl, which was strange as he found she was easiest to understand.
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:01 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Medea looked up, holding the fire in one hand. She studied the two humans looking at her expectantly, before answering,"yup, a couple of times. It was in a lake close to my mountain. She started tossing the fire from hand to hand, "whats so special about it?"
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:59 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Arin stood up even straighter.

"Then we just need to go to your world!" she said.

"Arin," Sune said, carefully and a little quietly, "we need Atlantis so we can get her back to her world."

Arin's shoulders slumped.

"Oh," she said. "Yeah."

She thought for a moment, arms crossed and a serious expression on her face. With a glance at Sune and then back at Medea, she guessed, "Maybe it's a different Atlantis? Sune and I heard that the people in Atlantis are from a place far from here. Maybe they named it after your Atlantis."
mage

queer and here.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:39 am
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Media tilted her head curiously, "it's the only Atlantis I know of. Is there an Atlanis here?" She pushed through the crowd of people and stepped back outside. Slowly she walked around the perimeter of the small shack," I don't see any place Antlatis could be. How big is this place anyway."
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:58 pm
Mageheart says...

Arin grinned.

"Oh, it's not here!" she said. "It's on another world. We're just not sure which one. We've traveled to a lot of worlds doing our performances, but there's a lot of worlds out there. It's trial and error."
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue May 03, 2022 5:55 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Esprill was still rather confused, and beginning to feel oddly vulnerable and weak. These people acted as though all they talked off was perfectly commonplace, and yet Esprill was still attempting to understand how this place was in some other world beyond his own (and how did he get here anyhow? he wondered once again.) Yet Arin and Sune now talked offhandedly of yet more worlds.
"Before any of us begin to make any sort of plans I for one would like to know what this world is called, and how 'Atlantis' may help us return to our own worlds?" Esprill broke into the conversation. If plans were being made, he wished to help create them.

Esprill was beginning to feel he would have to trust these people if he wanted to make it back to Viterra, and he wondered whether he was ready for such an incredible adventure as this seemed to be turning into.
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451