z

Young Writers Society

Rise of the North

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed May 19, 2021 4:42 am
AceassinOfTheMoon says...

"Why do we need a figurehead, though? Wouldn't it be better to just... find a group of sensible people?"

[is it bad that I'm rooting for the pirates more than the 'good guys' right now XD]
this is Ace erasure and I won't stand for it— silv

I haven't really said anything about ace but that's cause I'm usually speechless with how awesome ace is— Harry

Ace, you’re aggressively loved. Accept or perish.— Wist

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Wed May 19, 2021 4:46 am
Riverlight says...

[No ;-; Is it bad that neither of us are sleeping like good childrens? ;-;

"Because normal people don't like sensible people," Michael answered. "I mean... if you wanted to jump off a cliff even though there's a sensible person saying don't do it, but the cool guy did it and was okay... wouldn't you think the cool guy knew better? Point being, people listen to the popular guy not the right guy."
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

13 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 4:50 am
View Likes

[hhhhhh I just wanna write the pirates (that I am in no way too attached to already)
and it's not even eleven pm for me yet, don't @ me and tell me to go to bed XD
]

Yllathaea blinked at him. "... we're still talking about dealing with the murderous pirates on our shores, right? That most people are going to want to get rid of?"

I haven't really said anything about ace but that's cause I'm usually speechless with how awesome ace is— Harry

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 4:52 am
Riverlight says...

[XD]

"Er-- yes and no," Michael answered. "If we're going to put someone in charge, we may as well make it permanent."
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

13 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:06 am

Yllathaea shrugged. "We've gotten along pretty well so far without a permanent leader, why should we change that now? I vote that we resolve the pirate crisis and go back to normal life."

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:16 am
Riverlight says...

"Can we really say that we can go back to normal and expect nothing to happen?"

13 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:21 am

"Hmm. No, you're right. As soon as we give someone a taste of power, they're not going to let it go, even after the crisis is resolved, so 'normal' isn't going to happen."

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:25 am
Riverlight says...

"And so we... er..." Michael sighed. "Would you care for some sweet leaf?"

13 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:27 am

"I would ABSOLUTELY care for some sweet leaf!" Yllathaea said. Did she sound too excited? Maybe she sounded too excited. Don't do drugs, kids. They aren't that exciting.

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:37 am
Riverlight says...

Unless it's for a good reason and your doctor says it's okay, unless your doctor is stupid, in which case see another doctor.

Michael went behind the counter and found another pipe. He stuffed it with some sweet leaf and held it out towards her. "Here you go."

13 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:41 am
View Likes

You probably shouldn't do drugs even if your doctor says to if you're a fairy, though. The fae are not known for their sanity at the best of times, and it's even worse if they're on drugs.

That being said, Yllathaea - a fairy - proceeded to do drugs.

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:46 am
Riverlight says...

[i[It's not like it's, say, coke or something, though, so she should be mostly okay,[/i] thought a person breaking the fourth wall.

"Ah, sweet leaf. Nothing else like it."

13 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:48 am

Yllathaea made a squeaking noise that could only be written as "Hlksjdflkdsjf!!!!" then cleared her throat. "Ahem. Back to the topic on hand."

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

311 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:51 am
Riverlight says...

"I find sweet leaf to be a superior topic," Michael answered, ignoring everyone else in the room.

13 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2021 5:52 am

"That explains a lot about why this is going nowhere, honestly."

[Ace]
[she/they/xe]

GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate