Young Writers Society

♔Victorian Dives♔

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:23 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

Ashton dodged Tibbys hand.
He instantly felt an emotion come over him that he'd never felt before. Like Tibby might actually be more annoying then Davina, and he hated that Tibby had tried to touch him.
Was that annoyance? Anger?
He glared at him.
''Yeah, and clearly your some kind of obnoxious...''
The feeling faded.
He didn't want to sound like Davina.
Always be the better person he reminded himself.
''Say what you want.'' he muttered. Then flinched. Okay that's worse..
Last edited by deleted32 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
She who calls the stars to shine

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:24 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby startled at what Ashton had said. "Hey! Is there a problem" he asked, his fists clenching, he glared knives into Ashton.
*boop*

Random avatar

Reviews: 112
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:25 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Sosie bit her lip. This wasn’t going so well.

you’re just a stupid girl Sosie. You don’t know what’s normal or how to behave. Even if you did, what could you do?

Still, she needed to sit down. A few feet behind her was her chair, so she went and dragged it nearer to Ashton and Tibby. A breath in and out.

“Can you two please stop? Tibby is just trying to be nice in the way he knows how Ashton. And Tibby, do you want to get in trouble the first day?”

There. For better or for worse, she tried to help the situation as well as she could.
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:27 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby glared at Sosie, than back at Ashton. He huffed before sitting down, puling his cap over his eyes, his fists still lightly clenched.
*boop*

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:30 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Sosie’s heart thumped in her chest, banging loudly. She closed her eyes.

Just remember, you’ve dealt with worse

She turned to Tibby and playfully pushed his shoulder.

“Don’t do that Tibby! Please.”

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:32 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

"Don't tell me what to do" Tibby muttered "what do you care anyways? I could die for all anyone in this world cares, I'd just be another 'bleeding street boy', just an extra piece of garbage to clean up." Tibby's voice started to rise and towards the end it cracked, just a little.
*boop*

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:32 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

Ashton sighed. He knew all about being nice the only way one knew how, and all about 'bleeding garbage or was it street? boys' which was almost an echo of what Davina had told him before she took his soul and broke up with him.
Davina would be proud I guess. he thought bitterly. He'd almost gotten into a fight and she hadn't even told him who to kill yet.
And he definitely didn't want to disappoint Sosie.
''I-I'm sorry.'' he stammered, and shifted his paws. And laughed nervously. ''Guess I'm really not used to this socialization thing.''
He gave Tibby his space nevertheless.
Last edited by deleted32 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:35 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby scoffed "yeah clearly" he muttered.
*boop*

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:36 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Now Sosie was getting mad. She ignored what Ashton said.

“Look, I get you had a tough life, but that doesn’t mean you can go around and treat people badly just because that!”
She stopped, tears welling up in her eyes. Hiding her face by turning away, she sighed.

What a hypocrite you are.

“I’m sorry Tibby.”

She took a breath.

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:38 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby threw his cap to the ground "I'm treating people badly? I'm sorry, I grew up in the streets and didn't get to learn much manners! What did I do to deserve this huh? What it's my fault my parents left me in a dumpster before I could even walk!? You will never understand my life! All you aristocrats and middle class people think your all high and mighty just cause you got bloody lucky! Have you seen friends get killed for trying to live!?" Tibby stopped, he kicked the the ground angrily, before sitting back down, his face was flushed red and his fists were clenched so tightly they were a pale white.
*boop*

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:42 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

Ashton widened his eyes.
In one setting Tibby had gotten two people to apologize to him? He really was a lot like Davina in his own twisted way.
And he felt surprised at how emotional both Susie and Tibby had gotten after the apology though.
''Is...is this a common thing that happens between to students?'' he asked quietly well aware of the ignorance in his question. ''Do you all have hard lives?''
Maybe I will make some friends...no. This is why I was afraid to socialize. Now I'm thinking about the lives of my potential victims.
Last edited by deleted32 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:47 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

"No I guess not, I guess I'm just a bloody emotional kid! You've never seen all your friends die, you don't get beaten on a daily basis, you didn't see your first jail cell at the age of 7 and go in and out of jail all the time!" Tibby stormed off, his anger rising in his chest.
*boop*

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:54 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

Ashton felt that anger creep up again. Tibby had no idea what he'd been through. Tibby had never been dropped off at an orphanage with no idea who his parents were, he'd never had to deal with all the looks of fear, anger, and hatred that came with being a werecat, and he'd never fallen in love with a half-demon who'd stolen your soul and made you kill for her.
But he held his tongue.
He tilted his head.
''Your right'' he admitted shyly, ''I've never been through any of that.''

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:58 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby scoffed "that's what I thought" he said.
*boop*

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:10 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

If the other students are like him then Davina's going to have no trouble with her 'liberation'. He thought.
He studied Tibby, keeping his face neutral.
He guessed that Tibby was mostly a street-fighter type which meant that his chest and arms were well developed. Which further meant that if he wanted to kill him, he'd probably have to strike his legs first, then go for his back. Or maybe vice versa...he snorted, irritated with himself remembering Tibby's back story. How could he kill Tibby?
No, how could he betray Davina?
Ahh this is confusing..
He decided to just observe the other students, hoping to get a better feel for the place, and looked away.
Last edited by deleted32 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer