z

Young Writers Society

♔Victorian Dives♔

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:43 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

"Oh yeah! Nice to meet you both too!" Jen smiled at the sisters and followed them to the growing line.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Random avatar

Reviews: 112
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:44 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Sosie quickly thrusted out her hand.

“Tibby” she said, testing out the name. “Cool name. How did you get here Tibby?”

As she waited for an answer, all the voices in the room overwhelmed her. Trying to push out those voices, she heard herself speak again.

“Do you want to get introduced to someone else?”
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:47 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby shook his head "nah you seem nice. And I'm a little shy" he smirked. "Tibby isn't my real name, I actually don't know my real name." Tibby's face grew sad and he stared off into space.
*boop*

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:55 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Sosie was silent, staring at Tibby with sadness. She bit her lip and tried to think of anything to say, and distract her friend. At least, she hoped he was her friend.

“What powers do you have?”

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby snapped out of his trance "huh? Me? Invisibility and teleportation, what about you?"
*boop*

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Vlakta blinked, surveying her surroundings. A neat line of students had formed in front of a door. She turned, pulling her wings in tightly. she seemed to be the last to arrive. Frowning she strode towards the line, keeping a few feet back from the last person standing there.
She looked straight ahead, being able to see over the heads of the other, the line leads to a door, it opened and a student entered. Seemed legit. Thought it wasn't something she was too concerned about.

Vlakta tilted her head, unsure of what to expect. A smile blossomed on her lips, It'd been a while since she'dd been unsure of an adventure such as this. Besides she was one of the Elite warriors of Asgard, she could kill everybody in this room in..she did a quick headcount..ten minutes tops.
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:00 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Sosie gasped,

“That’s awesome! I’ve been trying to learn invisibility, but all I can do is my hands. Also, I can sometimes phase through walls, but mostly just through smaller objects.”
She ended with a laugh.

112 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:02 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"Mar's an interesting name," Nigel replied, not sure of what else to say. There was a pause before she thought of something. "Did you get a letter too?" Could most of these people even read? Some of them looked to be completely destitute. How did they get here if they were illiterate?
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:03 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby laughed "I would show you but rules are rules" he shrugged. Tibby noticed the line forming "what's going on there" he asked, pointing at the line.
*boop*

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:04 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

Ashton glanced back at Davina. She still seemed tense. I hope she'll be alright, he thought, then looked for other beings to talk to.
Everyone else here seemed pretty relaxed. They didn't seem interested in bullying Davina. They just seemed interested in talking.
He caught the names Tibby and Sosie, and approached the two beings who had used them.
''H-h-hi?'' he shyly, suddenly feeling hyper-aware of the fact that he was a werecat.
Last edited by deleted32 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
She who calls the stars to shine

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:06 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby looked at the speaker "hey" he smirked "who are you?"
*boop*

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:09 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Sosie automatically took a step backwards. She immediately regretted it, seeing how shy and nervous the speaker was. To make up for what she thought was Tibby’s and her own rudeness, she stepped forward a bit, trying to keep her bandaged cheek from view.

“Hi. I’m Sosie.”

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:11 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

Ashton flinched at the smirk. This Tibby reminded him a bit too much of Davina. Sosie seemed gentler. But he still didn't know anything about her.
''I-I'm Ashton.'' he half-murrmured and half-stammered, tail flicking. He suddenly let out a nervous laugh. ''I guess the fact that I'm not used to socializing is obvious.''
He gestured towards Davina. ''I'm usually with her.''
Last edited by deleted32 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
She who calls the stars to shine

Random avatar

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:13 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Sosie gave Tibby a bit of a warning look, not exactly a glare. She wasn’t capable of looking very intimidating, and it was usually hard for people to sense her emotions, so she assumed her look had gone to waste.

“Ashton’s a cool name” she said softly.

34 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:15 am
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Tibby nodded "yeah, clearly" he sniggered "don't be nervous me 'ol mucker" Tibby smirked patting Ashton on the shoulder.
*boop*

I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles