56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:22 am
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

the Dt for the roleplay

Currently working on the plot
Here's my concept so far

Odin sends the God to earth for a reason. And they have to be designed as humans to blend in. Gotta firgure out the reason but here is the oen I've come up with.

He sends them to get more familiar with the realm that they come in contact with the most, Midgard. They have to answer certain questions/find certain objects before they can come back. Questios could be about anything political or that woudl affect the way that Midgard and Asgard interact?? Thats all I've got. If u wanna join leave some ideas here and we can brainstorm together.

Oh and we will each pick a differnt God to write, There are lots, once we figure out the plot.
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

56 Reviews

Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:23 am
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

@luminescence I said I would make the forum thingy tmrw, but here we are lol.
-Agent Carter

56 Reviews

Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:30 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Also, I figured I say what the inspiration for this was from.

It's partly from Thro Ragnorok bc idk love to see what the other Norse god dressed like on earth. I just want to have the Norse gods on earth and have their reactions to being on earth and how they adapt. but there has to be a reason for them being here. bc they probably much rather stay in Asgard

i also realize that this is similar to a story book I am in.
-Agent Carter

The Twelve Makeovers of Haircules is the stuff of legend. He defeated the Erymanthian Beard. One could say it was a hair raising adventure.
— KateHardy