Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:07 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kuzon followed her into the well-lit dining room. It had been a long time since he was in a place as nice as this one. It was something that he probably could have found in the Upper Ring of Ba Sing Se. If not that, it was something he could have found back in the Fire Nation. He vaguely remembered Aang dragging him along to some important event in a dining room as nice as this one.

"Maybe the host has a strange sense of humor?" Kuzon suggested, crossing his arms and adopting a contemplative expression. "The invitation said it was a party, and it looks the part - except for the, uh..."

He gave a gestured at everything behind them.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:57 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“I’m the owner!” Kermit said with gusto as he hopped about. “I invited you all here, well ‘cause..a Muppet gets lonely every now and then.”

“When I get lonely, I drink.” Alexander raised a brow. “Try that, you little green demon.”
Alexander looked over at Pinky Pie. "And..what in God's name are you? Some sort of..pink..horse?"

“Holy crap!” Ana hissed. “He’s swimming in cash!”
izzywidgeon

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:59 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

"Perhaps," muttered Athena. She looked around the room and noticed framed pictures on the wall.

She edged closer. "I don't believe it!" She turned to Kuzon. "Look at the picture! That's Kermit, and-and that's Miss Piggy. And there's Gonzo and Fozzie Bear. This must be Kermit's house. He invited us here. Come on, Kuzon."

She marched back to the hallway, hearing voices. They joined the others as Kermit explained why he invited them there.

Athena folded her arms. "If you're so lonely, why didn't you invite your friends over? I saw pictures of you with Miss Piggy and Gonzo."
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

56 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:36 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Well..ya see, we kinda split ways. I’ll even sing a song about it.” Kermit whipped out his banjo from seemingly thin air and strummed it.
“..I don’t believe you.” Alexander squinted. He gathered up Ana, Dally and Johnny, and ushered them into the dining room.
“I think that frog is a murderer,” He whispered.
“Are you sure you aren’t already drunk?” Ana raised a brow.
Alexander scoffed. “Please, child. You would know if I was drunk.”
izzywidgeon

56 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:46 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

ATTENTION

I HAVE CHANGED THE RATING ON THIS RP FROM PG TO PG-13

go nuts, boys.
izzywidgeon

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:01 pm
View Likes
Valkyria says...

"Excuse me," Athena told Kermit, then she walked over to the dining room. She hated getting ignored. She opened the door and folded her arms.

"Uh, hello, we're also here," she said crossly, gesturing to herself, Kuzon, and the others who weren't in the dining room. "Besides, Kermit isn't a murderer."
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:03 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Spoiler! :
Hey, can I join with a character from Sanders Sides? I’m considering either Remus or Emile Picani.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

56 Reviews

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:13 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

{Sounds good! Idk how to enter tho- can you give me a basic idea of what’s going on currently so I know how to jump in?}
Do you how do?

56 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:17 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

YEAH, the starter I wrote is on the first page.
izzywidgeon

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:21 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

{I meant currently in the roleplay? Y’know, since it already started-}
Do you how do?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:25 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
@galaxygem, I'm not @mintyleaf, but I think the best thing right now is to read what's already happened! Then you'll know who's present in the roleplay and can see where we are right now - it also might give you a good idea on how to throw your character in. :)

(But if you're still not sure, I think you can just have your character get the invitation and appear in the house like the other characters!)

Also I'm in class right now and have work this afternoon, so I won't be able to write in this for awhile.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

56 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:28 pm
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

Oh. Yeah.
Currently, Kuzon (ATLA), Athena (Harry Potter OC), Harriet (Percy Jackson OC), Dally, Johnny (The Outsiders), Pinky Pie (MLP), Alexander Hamilton (Hamilton) and Ana (my own OC from a novel I’m writing)
are all stuck at Kermit the Frog’s mansion, because..I don’t know? And Kermit could possibly be a murderer-
izzywidgeon

19 Reviews

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:37 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

{Alrighty then! Imma just hop in-}

Emile sighed as he walked back into his room. Being a therapist was no easy feat. He really wanted to just lay down and watch some cartoons, but then he noticed the letter. How had that gotten there? He picked it up and read it. An invitation to a party? Tonight? He needed to get moving!

Emile carefully walked up to the mansion, completely in awe. He’d never seen something so fancy before! He needed to be his best. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and walked in, still holding the invitation in case they needed proof he had been invited.
Do you how do?

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:56 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
YES! THE GREASERS CAN'T BE GREASERS WITHOUT SMOKIN!

"Oh, man... Dally, you got a cancer stick?" Johnny asked him, feeling a bit dizzy. He'd never been anywhere so nice before... what a change from his environment back on the East Side. He stared at the small, green frog in bewilderment. Dally shuffled around his wet jacket which he had been holding. He held up a small, and soaked, cardboard box.
"Uhmm... I don't suppose you want 'em wet," Dally replied.
"Wait, you said this place was magic, right?" Johnny asked, beginning to have a realization. Dallas nodded. "Erm... can I have a box of cigarettes and some matches?" Johnny asked meekly. Two boxes identical to Dally's (except these ones not wet) fell down from the ceiling. Johnny grinned and lit one up, feeling calmer already. Dally came up on Kermit and stared at him for a moment.
"What is this place? Why's it so..."
"...amazing?" Johnny asked, finishing for him.
"Yeah that too, but why's it... magical?" Dally asked, rolling his eyes at Johnny.

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor