z

Young Writers Society

A Beauty & the Beast Roleplay

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu May 07, 2020 7:11 pm
View Likes
mythh says...

Red dashed through the forest. He maintained caution. He observed the place from the shadows.
The name's Myth.

Reviews: 0
Thu May 07, 2020 7:34 pm
View Likes
SebiGhoul says...

Spoiler! :
Noah Dandridge - He looks sweet and boyish, dimples on either side of his cheeks, and freckles dusting just over the ridge of his nose and cheekbones. His skin is pale, and he has clearly soft, wavy blonde hair, that looks like he just got out of bed. He could be a model if it weren't for his bright red eyes and pointy fangs. Still, Maybe in a magazine that caters to that sorta thing. He's a bit short, though not too much, only a couple inches shorter then the average, he stands at 5'4. He's wearing a cropped hoodie, its long enough to reach his mid stomach. It's black with sunflowers embroidered up the sides of its long sleeves, and a sunflower embroidered on the left side of his chest. He has a white tank top underneath. He's wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with some roses on the pockets and the front of his thighs.

"Hey," Jonah said, sitting next to where Noah was laying in the leaves, he has a clear cup with him, and the shake inside is red. Noah knows it's a blood shake. Gross.

"I don't understand how you drink those, they're gross." Noah replies, blowing at a leaf that's about to fall in his face. It falls on his chest instead.

"I think they're delicious." he takes a sip from his cup.

"I think you're delusional."

"So. How are things?" Jonah starts, taking another sip from his cup. "With Ollie, and everything I mean."

"Still won't talk to me." Noah runs a hand through his hair. "Can we not?" Jonah nods, and Noah closes his eyes. They sit in silence for a few moments. Then Noah feels something wet underneath him. Wet and cold. He shoots up. And whirls around, finding himself in a place he doesn't recognize. Alone. It only takes a few minutes to find other people. And from the conversation, he eavesdrops on, and the several dead wolves. He gets that they're not exactly from "around here" either.

He decides to leave them alone, not sure how they'd react to a vampire and moves off into the shadows to walk around aimlessly for a while. Then he hears a scream, and bolts off towards it.

Hopefully someone isn't hurt.
they/them

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri May 08, 2020 1:36 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

In a very short period of time, Jay was outed as a werewolf (though how the man had known somehow still irked him), threatened, and defended by a young girl. And everyone, still, strangers.

He focused in on the first girl he'd seen. The one he'd first jumped in to protect. When she asked him to come with her, he simply nodded his head and darted between the others to follow her. Had she not suggested they go find the source of the other scream, he was about to go do so himself.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri May 08, 2020 12:18 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It took Juniper a second to realize that everyone was running off towards the source of the scream - she would have thought that the wolves were causing the screaming earlier, but apparently that wasn't the case.

Still, something about this felt familiar. Wolves in a dark forest. A man screaming. A horse neighing. She had seen or experienced this somewhere before, but she couldn't figure out where.

She shook the thought away. Whoever was screaming needed help, and she wasn't sure she could trust the man who had killed the wolves to give it.

She ran off in the direction of the screams.

Already a little distracted, it didn't take long for Juniper to realize that they weren't the only person heading towards the source of the screaming - there was someone off to the side of the group running over, too. She couldn't really make out any of the details.

"Hey!" she shouted to the other person.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

127 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2020 8:41 am
View Likes
mythh says...

Red was perfectly hidden in a thick bush. From his position, he could see all that was going on without being spotted.
The name's Myth.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sun May 10, 2020 8:51 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

The wind rushed past her ears as Livvie ran. She huffed and puffed. Never had she ran this fast. She wasn't the athletic type of person. She slowed down when show noticed more wolves surrounding someone else. The person had a plump figure and he or she was on top of a silhouette of what looked like a horse. At night, not much was clear as it would have been in the morning.

Her eyes flew back onto the wolves and crossed her fingers, hoping she wouldn't witness their blood as well. A wolf - the biggest in the pack - neared the horse and the person. Livvie stood there and watched. She didn't know what to do so she did what her mind told her to - she stepped back on the twig she had jumped over and it cracked.

Most of the wolves turned around, sneering. Livvie's heart thumped in fear again so she listened to what her mind told her to do. She picked up a handful of pebbles from the earthen ground and threw it in the direction of the wolves. "Leave the other two alone!" she exclaimed.
*insert quirky signature here*

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 11, 2020 5:24 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Jay wasn't eager to rush into the fight anymore - not with so many unpredictable variables. Instead, he came to a skidding stop in front of the girl, ready to defend her if any of the wolves drew near.

He growled again, for good measure.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 11, 2020 6:07 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Juniper's attention quickly shifted. She wanted to talk to the person she had noticed running alongside their makeshift group, but she knew she needed to help the person on the horse instead. She eyed the wolves surrounding the person in trouble.

The girl had already tried getting their attention. The werewolf was protecting the girl. Juniper didn't even want to think about what the wolf-murderer would do, and she still didn't know who else was in the forest.

She had to do something.

An idea suddenly coming to her, she focused and made tendrils of darkness appear off of her arms - almost like little branches splitting off from a bigger branch. The darkness shot out and grabbed the wolves around the waist, restricting them from getting anywhere closer to the horse and the person.

Juniper took a deep breath. She hadn't ever used this much magic before, and hadn't tried holding back so many people at once. But if she could just find some place to put the wolves - some place far, far away - she'd be good.
mage

queer and here.

127 Reviews

Tue May 12, 2020 8:44 am
View Likes
mythh says...

Red dashed to the wolf he assumed was the leader of the pack and aimed for its gut, with the hilt of his sword. The momentum was enough to send it flying, which meant that the tendrils were likely to lose grip and the wolf was likely to choke for quite a while.

Edit: moment -> momentum (^^')
Last edited by mythh on Tue May 12, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The name's Myth.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 12, 2020 9:28 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Juniper's eyes widened in alarm.

"What is wrong with you?" she hissed towards the man who kept attacking wolves. He had used his hilt this time, but it was totally unnecessary! She had the wolves wrapped up in her magic - all someone had to do was tell her where to put them down. Not attack them! "You're going to hurt the wolves!"
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 12, 2020 9:33 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"Yeah," Jay said, finally choosing to speak with a voice dripping in bitter sarcasm. "Wolves can be people too."

127 Reviews

Tue May 12, 2020 9:48 am
View Likes
mythh says...

"Whatever."
The name's Myth.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 12, 2020 11:05 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
@Gravitem, I love how you're writing Red - I couldn't help but smile when I read your last post. :P
mage

queer and here.

127 Reviews

Tue May 12, 2020 12:54 pm
View Likes
mythh says...

Spoiler! :
lol that's great to know because THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'm writing a character like this. (someone who makes his own rules)
The name's Myth.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue May 12, 2020 8:57 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
@SebiGhoul would you like to post next before I go?
*insert quirky signature here*

"When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are."
— Mikhail Baryshnikov