z

Young Writers Society

The elementals

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:07 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Light- can control all types of lights
Dark- controls all types of darkness.
Spirit- can see and control ghosts and see auras.
Fire- can control fire
Water- controls water
Earth- controls dust and dirt
Wind- controls the wind.

Name: Layla Chase
Element: spirit
Personality: sweet, kind, temperamental
Looks: red hair , long hair, blue eyes, 5’8
Love is love

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:52 am
JoyDark says...

Spoiler! :
@Simonsn338... Heyo! This seems interesting. What is the general plot, if you may? Are we all in a room? Do we fight each other? Are students or old people recounting memories or middle-aged people trying to balance being a warrior and having a family?

Or do you just want characters and you'll explain later? Because I can definitely roll with that, too. I think.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:34 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Spoiler! :
i want characters first and then I’m gonna be explaining
Love is love

56 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:16 pm
JoyDark says...

You got it!

Name: Chelsea Harper Ventin
Gender+Sexuality: Cis female, straight
Element: Dark (you might have to explain a bit of what "all types of darkness" means @Simonsn338)
Personality: Quiet, kind of a loner, doesn't go out of her way to do things, but likes to observe people. Not creepily, just, you know, curiously. Almost making friends with them without confronting them; knowing them from afar. Chelsea knows a lot of people that way. She hangs out with a group of people that she considers friends, people she actually interacts with... and she likes them fine, even throwing jokes around with them, but they're not all that close. She's also kind of shy and enjoys reading, but she isn't a nerd about it. She likes all insects, even spiders, and she respects cats, but she doesn't like fish. She's fine with eating it, but walking in water and having one brush past her leg... she absolutely hates that.
Appearance: About 5'10'' in height, lean build, medium brown skin with a few pimples on her face she can't seem to shake. Her hair goes to about mid-chest and is in a bunch of braids, usually not worn in a ponytail. She doesn't really like makeup, so usually she goes without. She still looks decently pretty without it, though. Usually wears some sort of hoodie and sneakers, plus jeans and comfortable shirts, often T-shirts. As I said, she's a loner, not going out of her way to do something. That kind of translates into her appearance as well.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

56 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:40 pm
JoyDark says...

Spoiler! :
Hey @Simonsn338... how's it going? Is there a way I can spread the word of this roleplay? :D
she/her

woah
i actually made a post

Sat May 02, 2020 2:28 am
Simonsn338 says...

Spoiler! :
Of course you can , you can always spread the word of the roleplay :D
Love is love

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue May 19, 2020 4:47 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Hey! I’d like to join this roleplay, my character controls all elements in specific but I can have them just have fire!

Spoiler! :
Character Info:

Name: Wren Viper

Age: 15 (Well, actually about 5,400, but no human needs to know THAT.)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Fallen Demon

Personality: Very sassy and, well, extra. They can be pretty rebellious, and they have a bit of an ego, but they’re actually pretty nice once you get to know them.

Appearance: Short brown hair, dyed light green at the ends. They have big green eyes. They wear a jean jacket over their magenta plaid shirt, and shorts with fishnet stockings.

Abilities: Each demon is gifted with a power. Wren in particular is an elemental.

Backstory: Wren was a demon long ago, and was like most of them, until the day they fell in love with an angel. They confessed, and together, they were happy... until everyone else found out. As punishment, Wren was banished to Earth for eternity, and the angel became a demon and lost the memory of Wren. They’ve roamed the Earth for hundreds of years, and is now disguised as a 15-year old person. They have a system of going at it alone, but could love return...?
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

Thu May 21, 2020 4:05 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Ok! That’s awsome! I’m fine with they control all or just fire.
Love is love

You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle