z

Young Writers Society

Battle Royale

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:22 pm
mythh says...

(Introduce your characters. 8 characters are required to start! A player may introduce to characters if character count doesn't meet requirements.)
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:50 pm
Necromancer14 says...

(What is this rp exactly? Do the characters fight? From the title I would guess so, but what's the setting? And how strong can the characters they be? Just wanting to know before I make a character.)
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

127 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:09 pm
mythh says...

(The characters can be as strong as they wish, as long as their powers can't destroy the entire map with one blow. The damage radius should be less than a quarter of the map.)
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:27 am
Necromancer14 says...

(What's the map? And how much square feet would that be? Can I be the Tarrasque from D&D for instance?)
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

127 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:36 am
mythh says...

(Yeah sure. But I don't think its frightful presence will affect anyone.)
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:11 am
Necromancer14 says...

(I'm not saying I want to. It was just an example. I'm going to be The Doctor and hide in the Tardis.)

127 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:11 am
mythh says...

(oh lol. You'll have to explain his abilities though. I haven't really watched Doctor Who much.)
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:16 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

(His abilities? He's as smart as Sherlock Holmes and has an incredibly awesome time machine. Nobody can get in unless the doctor allows them, so he could literally just hide in it and nobody would be able to get him. Oh, and he has two lives. If he dies, he doesn't actually die until he dies the second time.)

127 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:31 am
mythh says...

(ok. That's not necessarily overpowered but damn. Nice pick.)
The name's Myth.

“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author