OP Battleground RP

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:57 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Z POWER OF Z REDSBER TIS STRUNG
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (6.88 KiB) Viewed 301 times
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:16 pm
JoyDark says...

Spoiler! :
Okay... By the way, is that RedBear in your profile pic? And also, have you used him in any stories that you've written by yourself? Honestly, just asking.

Isa nearly flinched when RedBear's clone started pummeling her face. Even this far away, she could feel it sting. But she still kept a hold on him, enduring the punches. And RedBear's scream made it all worth it.

Suddely, her tentacles flickered, disappearing for a second. Isa's eyes widened and thrashed RedBear around wildly, ramming him into a wall of the newly formed maze over and over. She was determined to still give him pain.

Where is Vixen? Where is that other guy?

All at once her tentacles reappeared. Isa smirked. "There we go," she muttered, letting them once again explode out of RedBear's skin, relishing the blood that spurted into the air.

Then she remembered. The clone.

She swiveled RedBear's body towards it, which was still dangerously close to her body. It was protected slightly by the spikes out of its skin, but still the clone had gotten to it.

Isa smiled darkly. You're dead.

She projected her consciousness into the clone's, keeping her hold on RedBear's main body. Quickly she summoned a few spikes from the clone and slashed it to pieces. Blood splattered everywhere. Isa grinned. Like Carrie at the prom.

The clone torn to bits, she returned her full consciousness to RedBear's body, triumphantly grinning.

"How are you doing, my dear RedBear?" she sniggered, turning her tentacles on themselves and slowly pressing them back into his flesh. Isa couldn't help but smile. RedBear was going to look like a thousand sea urchins attacked him after she was through.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:37 pm
View Likes
mythh says...

Jack watched from a distance but never go close enough to get in anyone's line of sight.
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:52 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Spoiler! :
okay first of all, Redbear didn't need to repair vixen's bones because they healed the moment he let go. Second of all, that hammer strike would've at least caused a bruise if nothing else.

Vixen was genuinely getting worried. That was the epitome of her strength, and it didn't work. And then he just repaired the universe? This was getting bad.

Also, she now knew Isa's powers, which were intriguing. She caused the new labyrinth to turn into a planet-sized golem again while they were busy fighting.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:36 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear laughed. "I'm doing fine thanks for asking. You gave me enough time." RedBear took control of his right arm and set Isa's body ablaze and it wasn't a normal fire. "Demon Fire!" The fire consumed her and took control of the body, all while burning it. It linked to her consciousness and began trying to pull her out, making the tentacles disappear.

Spoiler! :
Yes he my picture, (only found it on google though) and no I haven't written anything myself.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

114 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:56 pm
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Vixen decided to go for something more breakable than a skull this time. She brought her hammer down hard on Redbear's pinky toe, smashing it flat. It once again wrecked the universe and caused nuclear fissure explosions.

"Payback," she said.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:14 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

He was so consumed by the pain of where all the tentacles were that he hardly felt the pinky toe, for a few moment. Then he felt it, though it was about 4/10 of what he would've felt if he wasn't so distracted from the pain of the tentacles.

127 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:21 am
mythh says...

Jack appeared behind Redbear. "Thanks." He gave an evil smile and decapitated Redbear with his swords.
The name's Myth.

127 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:33 am
mythh says...

Spoiler! :

Sorry about two messages.

Jack looked at Vixen. "I'll be of off then." He vanished.
The name's Myth.

114 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:37 am
Necromancer14 says...

Vixen continued smashing reality, which was breaking like shards of glass. She felt the presence of something else behind the maze, something powerful. Powerful enough to keep them all stuck in the labyrinth, which wasn't really a labyrinth any more.

I mean, it's not like there were any oreos to get anymore anyway, unless Redbear had restored them when he restored the universe.

127 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:29 pm
mythh says...

Spoiler! :

@Lia5Giba his powers do come from his head. They are all formed from his thoughts and plans. Which is why, his powers can cause reflex actions even when Jack is paralyzed or asleep.
The name's Myth.

Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Flame blew out from the decapitated spot on RedBear's next and a head grew out of it. "WHAT?!" There was so much going on, universe being destroyed by a hammer, some woman who's trying to take over him, a flaming body being controlled by himself, and some guy who decapitated him. Then a flame shot out of RedBear freezing everything. "Stop!" RedBear reformed the maze from the giant golem. Then he pulled Isa out him and put her in her body then took away the demon flame from her. Then he unfroze everything. "You all need to stop!"

114 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:47 pm
Necromancer14 says...

"Fat chance, buddy," replied Vixen, and she turned the maze into a golem again.

Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:44 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear snapped his finger recreating the maze but leaving a giant arena of where they were standing though no one could manipulate the material. "What do I need to say sorry for picking you up? Sorry!"

114 Reviews

Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:49 am
Necromancer14 says...

It wasn't about that anymore. Vixen didn't like the fact that he seemed more powerful than her. If she wanted to conquer the universe, that would be a bit difficult if there was someone who could blink and then undo everything she just did to conquer it. Also, she was getting frustrated because she realized that they were trapped in this tiny, one-planet universe that was being controlled by an outside force.

"Apology not accepted!" She leapt into the air, and brought her hammer crashing down, but not on Redbear this time, though smashing his pinky toe had been fun. She attacked the fabric of this universe, once again shattering it, but worse this time, since the universe was the target.

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline