z

Young Writers Society

Warning:Unknown species attacking colonies!

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at him confused. "Hey...sir?" RedBear was confused on how he knew his name until he noticed his armor had his name. "We need to get there before the xenos do. "
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:45 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled at him in response, before rushing to RedBear and helping him walk, leaning against his side.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:58 pm
xenoboy05 says...

He looked at Lilly. "Thanks." RedBear smiled.A few minutes later they arrived in the colony and RedBear ran inside a building. He yelled for anybody left behind but no one answered. But then he looked in a bathroom and found a man in the corner, dead with a hole in his chest and he slammed the door closed before Lilly saw. He nearly threw up. To distract her from wanting to see what was inside he decided to ask question and leave the building. "I don't believe I caught your name." He asked Lilly.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:03 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly pulled the ends of the sleeves of her hoodie over her hands, keeping them warm, "Lilly," she replied, "Lilly Pearl."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:29 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Nice to meet you Lilly." RedBear forced a fake smile, still scared from what he saw. "I'm RedBear Durenuto." RedBear remembered he had a name tag and felt slightly embarrassed, but enough to blush.

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:58 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled at the sight of his red face, but she saw the fear, "What's wrong?" she asked, tilting her head. "Are you ok?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:01 am
xenoboy05 says...

"N-no reason." RedBear said a little too quickly after she said it. RedBear was so scared by the sight that he forgot that meant there were xenomorphs. RedBear hated having to lie to her. The image flashed in his head before he saw the same thing he had to do with the test subject and he looked away from Lilly and threw up. 'What's my excuse now?' He thought to himself.

Spoiler! :
I know I didn't say this in the info box but here are some other things. He doesn't know Silver in this RP (you probably already knew that) and he tries to hide the fact he has powers (which he will use later on) in his quest to seem 'normal'.

8 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:35 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly glanced away, but kept him in her vision. "Nervous sickness? Don't worry, I feel I have that, too. It happens almost all the time," she tried to make it sound like a joke, chuckling near the end, though she knew it was serious.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:55 am
xenoboy05 says...

"I'm sorry about that." RedBear wiped the last of it from his mouth. RedBear than replied to Lilly. "Uhh yeah, sure." RedBear looked around until he saw something that looked like it was shed from something. Then he realized. "We have to go, NOW!" RedBear grabbed Lilly's wrist a d began running, trying his best not to hurt her. He looked around as he ran, with a pulse rifle in his other hand.

8 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:37 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's face flashed with fear as he pulled her, and at first she flinched, then began running with him. "What's wrong?" She called from behind him, stumbling but keeping her balance.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:01 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"They're here! We need to find somewhere safe." RedBear than ran into a giant building and ran to a computer, locking all doors and vents. "We need to get ready, I don't know how many there are bu-" He was cut off by a loud screech following a loud bang on the door. "I need to activate the sentries. Hold them off if they get in." As the xeno repeatedly banged at the door, more and more dents were put in it. "Aw this darn thing is locked, this will take a bit longer than I thought." RedBear's heart beat so hard he though he was going to have a heart attack.

8 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly pulled the small gun from her hoodie pocket, aiming it at the door, "Just hurry it up," she commanded, not taking her eyes off the door. "You can do this."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:07 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Almost there, and if it does get in, remember don't get to close, acid for blood." RedBear said still working on the computer. "Okay, got it, now...." There were a few seconds of silence besides the xeno banging on the door. Then two sentries turned on, on both sides of Lilly. "There should be mo-" RedBear said before he heard the xeno's screams and bullets. "Okay it got him...it." RedBear walked over to the door and it opened, making a loud screech, due to the damage. He looked down and saw the xeno's. He hated death but it had to be done. "Do we need to go somewhere safer or do you thing it's good to stay here for now?" He asked Lilly, aiming his pulse rifle outside, checking for any more.

Spoiler! :
I'm *guessing* you have a pistol.

8 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:11 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"If we get that," she motioned toward the xeno, "out of here, maybe toss it out back, we can use it's blood for something, maybe more weapons. I can modify the pistol, maybe it could hold the acid."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:38 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled "that might work......" He looked at RedBear "i believe i could make a canister for said acid but it may take a few hours since i have very little to work with...unless someone can bring me more materials?" He looked at lilly "but i will need help...can i ask for your help?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci