z

Young Writers Society

The Woodland Mansion [Reboot]

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:41 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

I don't think so mate...i can feel me powers being suppressed.." Silver stood and looked around the room at the pictures "wait...all these have people exept this one..."he pointed to a picture with a house on it "maybe there is something behind it?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:08 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Hey guys! I'll get a reply up sometime soon, but there's nothing behind that picture - or any decorations in the building. I'm, uh, not actually sure if the mansion has any? It's a pretty barren place, so please make sure to ask me about something like that in the future! :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:32 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry for the double post, but I just realized @TheMulticoloredCyr should get a chance to go before we start up the next round of posts - she hasn't been able to post for Bobby in a little bit.
mage

queer and here.

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:19 am
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear stood up and walked over to where Silver was looking. "What picture?" He said to Silver. RedBear looked at the others...again. Still confused. RedBear walked up to Skull. "You seemed strange and creepy when I saw you in your normal form. Do you know whats with this house? Is it cursed? Did witches live in it before?" RedBear said, somehow forgetting everyone else heard screeches out of him.

Spoiler! :
I'm sorry but their taking too long and I want to continue..even Jaybird decided to nudge. So me notice me not the only people...Gremlin...thing... fusion that like thy Rolpley
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:03 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
In the future, @xenoboy05, can you please tag the person who hasn't gone yet instead of posting again? It might take them awhile to post, but you never know what's going on in their life - they might just need a reminder that the roleplay exists. I didn't want @TheMulticoloredCyr to fall behind when I know she's still interested in the roleplay, which is why I tagged her instead of writing up a post of my own. :)
mage

queer and here.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:38 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
You're right and I'm apologize for my crime, I plead guilty.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:40 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Bobby looked out at all the commotion, backing away slowly. He bumped into something and froze, going completely still. A moment later, he realized it was the wall.

He cast one last glance at the others. There were to many of them. Too many people. He could feel his heart beginning to pound harder, quicker. He scampered off, unsure where he was going at first, until he found himself in the kitchen.

It was as abandoned and unkempt as the rest of the place, but it was away from all the people. Bobby found a corner and curled up, shaking.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear wanted to comfort Bobby but decided he probably wouldn't accept it. So he just walked around and waited for this thing to blow over, then he would leave...or at least try to.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:07 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I have some homework to do right now, but I'll get a post up for this soon!
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:12 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"You can't climb her-" I started to say, but I was cut off by RedBear trying to talk to me again. I had a sneaking suspicion he kept forgetting that I couldn't understand a word that he was saying, but there wasn't much I could do about that.

What I could do was follow Bobby. I gave everyone a look that clearly said I'd handle talking to Bobby - it was obvious he had left in the first place because he was getting overwhelmed - and slipped out of the main room.

It took a minute or two for me to find Bobby. He moved fast, and this place definitely wasn't short on rooms. But eventually I found a room with the door open and went inside.

It was some kind of kitchen. I hadn't ever been in one this formal before, given that Lockwood and Co had a tendency to treat their kitchen space as a work space. And being Lockwood instead of myself definitely didn't help when it came to maneuvering around the furniture that jutted out into the room.

I finally found Bobby in the corner.

"Hi," I said, giving one of Lockwood's smiles and one of my waves. It didn't feel entirely right, but I could handle not having my own smile if it meant I comforted him a little better than usual. "Mind if I sit next to you?"
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:34 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Amy huffed in frustration as Skull got up to go after the dragon/snake-like person, but she decided to stay where she was. Skull said she couldn’t climb the tree because the tree was a person - some woman whose name she’d already forgotten.

She supposed she should apologize.

She walked up to the tree and nuzzled it with her nose.

“Sorry I tried to climb you,” she said in her high-pitched, five year old voice. “I didn’t know you were a person. I just wanted to hide.”
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:16 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Bobby hesitated, then slowly nodded. He didn't think Skull had bad intentions. Or, he didn't think that yet. Most of the time, people seemed nice at first.

But he really, really wanted someone to be there right now.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The smile grew into a grin as I sat down next to him.

"Thanks," I said. I didn't say anything else. I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't used to playing comforter, and I definitely wasn't used to playing comforter without any kind of joking tone.
mage

queer and here.

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:25 pm
View Likes
keystrings says...

There was a puppy by her roots. A talking puppy.

Unfortunately for Lynn, her speaking skills had not quite caught up with her growing branches skills apparently, so she figured letting out a short-lived shriek would serve as acknowledging the being beside her.

She did look like a cute puppy. If she had actual arms, she would be petting her.

And, honestly, she couldn't move nor protest if Amy really wanted to run amongst her limbs.

Lynn wanted to have the ability to cry so badly. She didn't sign up to be a tree.

... She actually didn't sign up for anything. It wasn't like this was a contest.

Although she thinks she was definitely in the running for having a top three position on the worst prizes list.
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:42 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

The tree didn’t respond, and Amy didn’t expect it to, so she just leaned on the base of the trunk with a sigh.

“You can be my tree buddy,” she said. “We can... sit here. Until the magic fades.”
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner