z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 0
Tue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm
xenoboy05 says...

A voice came from RedBear. "You fool, all I needed was to get inside and you did it for me. Your eternal ice won't work on my demon fire." RedBear stood still for a few moments before he looked up with an evil glare. Then wings sprouted from his body. "Begin the transformation."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Tue May 26, 2020 4:45 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"ye cant melt it so how will u escape" he placed his hand on redbear "divine dividing! full power!" the wings would disappear and the demon was Sealed along with its power leaving it powerless
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Tue May 26, 2020 8:06 pm
xenoboy05 says...

The demon laughed through RedBear's body. "You think such a spell could stop me? Though I will let you have this victory." The demon wings disappeared and RedBear was in control.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:50 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Red.... is that ye in there?" he placed his hand on RedBears shoulder, his hand at sub zero temperatures "ye good?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100