z

Young Writers Society

The Void Region

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:51 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Welcome to my world fun to all (if ya want)
In this world created by a god that wants his world to be perfect you can embark on an adventure or you can build a farm have wars with other kingdoms but most of all all of you have fun (basically just do what you would do in an average fantasy Rp)
Everyone wakes up in a inn on different parts of town what will they do

The Money system
1 copper Piece = 1 copper
1 Iron Piece = 10 copper
1 Silver Piece = 10 Iron
1 Gold Piece = 10 SIlver
1 Platinum Piece = 10 Gold
(for items you buy in the Rp think of a reasonable price and pay that)
Spoiler! :
None of you know im Kara
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:07 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Spoiler! :
Is there a storyline to this game, or is it just like a hangout?
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:33 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Ink wakes up then he streches
"Ahh what a wonderful morning now i just have to pay the clerk for the day and leave" he would then leave the room " Hey miss Griniara heres the pay for the night" Ink would then give Griniara 3 Copper pieces
Spoiler! :
Red Kara is undercover and his name is ink in this world
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:32 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear wakes up and gets up and puts on a red shirt and some jeans.He walks out into the hallway walking to the cafeteria for breakfast.After finishing he went to Elliophim and payed him 3 copper for the night.RedBear walked out,enjoying the sight of the variety of people and creatures.He heard that this place was ruled by Kara.He decided to spend his day at the fair,have some fun.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:37 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Ink would go to the town square then he would whisper to himself
"don't let them notice their king don't let them notice their king"
he would repeat to himself over and over again

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked into the fair and got on the Ferris wheel and when he got to the top it stopped. From the view he saw 'Kara' but he knew he was knew has Ink here and he waved to him,hoping he would see him.

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:37 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would grab 'ink' and jumped back to the castle "my lord ye should not be out in the open ye could easily die with ye fragile body" he landed in the castle as he let go of ink "the castle is the safest place for ye"
Last edited by Silverthefox2 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:52 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
you can't leave The Void Region unless you part of my military and i give an order to go to war with another kingdom

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:23 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear got off and ran over to Ink. "Wassup Ink." He said as he winked. "How's running the kingdom goin?"

Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:58 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Ink would look at him and whisper
"Is this how you speak to your king"

Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:10 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"You aren't my king.Your my friend.Or.." He went up to his ear and whispered. "my great grandfather." He leaned back. "So even though that's the case you have no power over me.I'm just living here for a while,hopping in between universes is exhausting.And when I find someone I know here from the original timeline I decide to settle down for a while.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:39 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"No im your king we arn't friends now you go get that monster in the outskirts you'll get the reward money after it's done and don't think it will be easy it's a immortal beast i made that can kill you in one hit and im kinda mad it escaped"

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:34 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Ohh that desperate huh?It feels good to have a king come to me for help but a little surprised.And I'm just curious why come to me to get this thing?" RedBear smirked at Kara.

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:44 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver slammed his fist into Redbears stomach "listen to ye king...have respect....or taste death" he smiled as he punched redbear knocking the wind out of him making him open his mouth then he placed his hand over RedBears mouth as he charged a ball of energy in his hand "do ye want to know what death tastes like?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:50 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Kill him later hes gonna get a beast that i created and then escaped but who care it's just gonna kill my people"
Ink would say in a sarcastic voice
Spoiler! :
AND RED YOU DON"T KNOW IM KARA

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate