z

Young Writers Society

Death Trap

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:51 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Killa saw his confusion. "Some avenues here feel more dark and evil than the others, hence more scary. I do not want to just wander at random in here."
Her hair turned dark blue.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:30 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kirux mulled over what she said. Even though Killa said she didn't want to go in one of the dark, evil parts of the cave - and even though Kirux didn't, either - Riku definitely would have gone in there. Riku fought evil all the time.

"Riku might have gone in one of them!" he signed and mouthed, hurriedly gesturing to one of the darker corridors near them.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:51 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Rose glanced over at him nervously and Bush came to circle around her legs protectively, sensing her agitation.

"It's really dark down there..." she said uncertainly. There was no telling what they would find, or what would find them, if they continued on.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:11 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Killa drew a sword. "I'll go first. I can see in the dark." She moved into the dark entrance, turning her hair red so the others could see her better.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:41 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kirux took a big, deep breath. Even though he was really scared of the dark and really scared of being here, he had to be brave. He closed his eyes and focused as much as he could. A second later, he felt his keyblade appear in his hands - its large key and handle adorned by a vast array of stars.

The keyblade glowed in the darkness, sending gentle rays of light throughout the cave.

He followed after Killa, his hand shaking as he held the keyblade out.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet