z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:38 pm
AmazingAeris says...

'I'm half certain what a megalomaniac is', Lilly thought but refused to make herself look stupid in front of RedBear. "Maybe I could just talk to him," she said, "I mean, if he's helping us, he wouldn't hurt me."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:13 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Maybe, I'm not sure. He is still pretty crazy and dangerous. Though he must like us somewhat to not kill us instantly. He definitely seems to like you." RedBear slid the photo back in his pocket and continued searching while still talking to Lilly. "Funny how we all fell in love with you. Even the destructive god who wants to destroy humanity...and the other gods." RedBear stuck his hand in a pile of books and felt the temperature slightly drop where his hand was. "Ice!" RedBear pulled out the book of ice. "2 out of 3 books, now we just need to find your book."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:39 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"There are others? You mean, you and Silver, right?" Lilly asked, confused. She began searching with him while carrying on the conversation.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:45 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear got confused. "Uhm sorry, others? Are you asking about other gods?"

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:48 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly shrugged, looking down. She had to admit she felt kind of stupid for asking. "You said 'and the other gods' fell in love with me. I was confused about what you meant," blood rushed to her face.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:57 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Oh sorry that was out of context it was Kara who want to kill them. Sorry I confused you."

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:00 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"No, it's fine," Lilly said, looking around. She muttered, "If I were my book, where would I be?" while looking around, digging under piles of gunk. She gagged as a questionable red goo covered her hands, but she refused to give up.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:08 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked over at Lilly and saw the goo and he let out a small laugh before stopping it. "Man that's gross."

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:15 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Tell me about it," Lilly joked but didn't bother wiping it off. It would only slow her down. Her eyes closed, and her head swiveled to the side. Eyes still closed, her eyebrows stitched together in confusion, and she blindly walked the way she was facing, her arms outstretched, before she opened them again and dug into another pile. Her hand brushed something solid and she pulled it out of the junk, "Found it!" she called, wanting so badly to open it.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:22 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Okay let's go back up to the island." RedBear closed his eyes and he began floating up towards the island. "Just focus."

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:58 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly closed her eyes, focusing, and floated with him to the surface.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:02 pm
xenoboy05 says...

When RedBear emerged from the ground he opened his arms to the wind. "It felt like forever."

8 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:22 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly took a breath of fresh air. "It's so nice out," she muttered, smiling.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:41 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Yes it is. " RedBear walked through the woods, looking for Silver to give him the book of ice.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:55 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would make his voice heard by Lily and Redbear
"your right i had my little cat nap but i still hate them"
Kara would begin to cry
"they took her away from me i was happy i loved my wife my children they were my pride and joy i can bring her back but that wouldn't help i would still want to kill them..... i would still have rage .... if she was still alive and wasn't murdered you and your friends would have a happy life and i never told you my wifes name it was Yuzelle just leave the planet its destruction will be the end of your and my suffering ill restore it after.... then when they die i'll live on without my wife"
Kara would stop crying
"Just hurry up and i want my photo back its the last thing i have to remind me of her"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe