z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:00 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled, proud of how RedBear was handling this, and she snuggled closer, like a show of gratitude.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:21 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked down at Lilly,he smiled and wrapped his arm around her.His pride strengthened seeing someone appreciating what he was doing.Then he looked back as Silver. "Just because I enjoy being a hero gives you no reason to hate me.Yeah I see someone who needs help,I help them if I can.I've even tried to help you before but you never accept my help.I just want to be good friends with you.Back when I was a kid me and you were awesome friends but as I got older you began to resent me.Because I began to help and save people.And please answer me,why do you hate,all because I play a hero?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:45 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly tucked her head into Red's neck, trying to make the time go faster. She couldn't wait to tell him much longer.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:55 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
I think i finally did it the name of the RP is The Void Region evryone in here is welcome
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:59 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Spoiler! :
I'll join after my schoolwork. I pulled YWS on the side.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

the flames would move away from his body "i meant i dont control them as in ya know shooting flames? creating blades? now they act on their own" Silver Grinned "Kara....which is it....supremacy...or Domination?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:29 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly whimpered, afraid of the flames, afraid of Silver. She huddled closer as if she could be protected by RedBear.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:43 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Neither this has gone on long enough the girl even found a way out of my artificial world look im not angry at the girl getting out im angry becuase the two of you made her worry"
Kara would say as he let his rage enter his body "You two have no right to make this poor girl worry now im gonna end this fast first red" Kara said as he knock Redbear out
"now you Silvey you have to die the black flames have consumed you unless you want you power to be erased you have a choice being killed or no power for the rest of you life"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:47 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked over at lilly seeing the fear in her eyes ".....shit" he looked down at the ground and pulled the flames back into his body as he sat on the ground "sorry lassie" he looked at her with tears in his eyes "i just dont like people who try so hard to be a hero...people like red" he looked at kara and smiled "i welcome death..." the flames would dissapear
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:48 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"if ya like i'll revive you after this but its you choice" Kara would say giving the last words Silvey would say in this life

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:53 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly gasped as RedBear went limp, expecting the worst. She huddled closer, and the living warmth stayed, calming her.
._.AmazingAeris._.

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:54 pm
AmazingAeris says...

She looked up at Kara and Silver. "I want all of you to live. Please." Tears gathered in her eyes, "I don't want to be alone again. You don't know how that feels."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:57 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"but i do young Lilly I was alone for longer then all of the mortals combined in this Universe and other universes i know what it's like to be alone"
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:58 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"its up to her...." he looked at lilly and started to sing halo "If it means the death of me, I won't let go And if I'm lost in the worlds shadows I'll use the light that comes to me......From your halo..."

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:05 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled. "Of course I want him to live."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence