z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

he let a small laugh out before letting his wings out and gliding down to lilly to grab her and lift her into the air "this is faster" his wings, made of ice and pure light, moved gracefully in the wind
Spoiler! :
there is 15 comments on each page so count em up as u type
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:34 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly squealed in terror, gripping the collar of his shirt, her eyes never leaving the ground. She slowly calmed down, instead burying her face in his chest to keep her mind off the ground.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:44 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Here lassie i have a idea" he changes to his full dragon form placing her in the palm of his hand "better?" He smiled
Spoiler! :
happy valentines day btw
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:19 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would teleport Lilly to him
"Hey wanna see something funny"
Spoiler! :
SIlvey please let this happen i thought this ws acually funny
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:46 pm
xenoboy05 says...

After a few minutes of sitting in the woods he decided to go grab a lunch and head back.After a few minutes he made it back and made a couple sandwiches,grabbed some chips,and some water.Before he got out the door he saw Lilly. "Hey Lilly,what have you been up to?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:46 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would land and change back "shes been trying to find you ye arse" he slammed his fist into Redbears jaw "what the hell were ye thinking ye could have died! And then i would have to kill ye father because he said if ye die i die and i cant let that happen....for lilly....and for ye dad..."

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:27 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's head wouldn't even move from the force of the punch. "How could I have died?You killed all the monsters." RedBear looked at Lilly with a slight frown. "Sorry if I worried you." Then he realized what Silver had said then looked back at at Silver he walked up to him and pushed onto the ground. "DON'T YOU EVER THREATEN TO KILL MY DAD!!!"

8 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:25 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's heart raced from fear. This is the most enraged she'd ever seen RedBear. She covered her mouth with her hands and ran inside, not wanting to so much as think about what could happen.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:41 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear noticed Lilly had left and his rage drained and he was filled with worry. He ran inside to Lilly and sat her down on the couch. "I'm sorry if I scared you, just he speaks of hurting my dad and the last time I saw my dad....it was not a good time. " Memories of 'that' day flashed through his mind.

8 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:58 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked at him, understanding filling her eyes. She leaned on him, warmth overwhelming her. She wanted to say something, but she just nodded, that darned tingly feeling back again. She cursed herself in her head.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:11 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Lilly and smiled. "Are you tired?I can take you to one of the bedrooms. " RedBear's mind had completely calmed by then.Seeing her tired made him realize how tired he was.

8 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:42 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded, slowly, her eyelids sagging. "How many bedrooms are here?" she asked, slurring her words.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:13 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"3 I think." He looked around. "You want the one upstairs?" He asked Lilly as he picked her up.

8 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:19 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"But there's 4 people here," she looked up at him. "I can sleep on the couch." Lilly blushed when she was lifted, and tried to calm her twirling stomach.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:34 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"No way you deserve a bed. " He smiled as he walked upstairs with her in his arms. "If you need any help with your room or need anything for your room just give me a call....or mind link. " RedBear walked inside the room and laid Lilly on the bed. "Better?" He said with a big smile.

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard