z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:50 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Lilly "It doesn't have to happen.You can have those powers and this not happen.Don't worry." RedBear went up to comfort her. "If you have powers this is not gonna happen to you.You have to 'activate' it." His eyes changed back to normal. "Don't be scared they just make your eyes look different and give you powers when you 'activate' them."
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:53 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Ohh," Lilly nodded. Once he got close enough she sucked her stomach in again, cursing silently at her instincts. She hugged him, "I have powers," she sighed happily as the hog came up to her, handing her the plate back, half her turkey gone.

Lilly took the plate laughing, "Merci, ami," she said to it, "You may go." They hog left, it's head hanging down sadly, clearly not wanting to leave. She waved goodbye, as she tossed it a piece of ranch covered lettuce, the hog catching it in it's mouth. She laughed.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:55 pm
xenoboy05 says...

He laughed along with Lilly. "This just came to mind can you understand animals,like what they say?"

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:00 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded, "Most people think it's too cliche to happen, but yeah, I can understand them," she pointed toward the doorway.

"That hog was french, like me. That's why I spoke to it like that. Oh, and by the way, it's a she. She has a crush on you." Lilly laughed. "She told me the suit makes you look mature. Well, she used another word, but for the appropriateness of my mind, I'm just gonna go with 'mature'."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:05 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Hey lilly....i did embed something RedBear may not like....he may talk to you sometimes..." He stepped outside and stood there waiting for Lilly "cmon lassie"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:08 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly tried to figure out what it was Red may not like, but shrugged and smiled, heading outside with Silver.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:09 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear began to assume the worst his fingers began igniting small flames.He tried to stay calm,to calm himself down he thought about what Lilly said and he laughed and the flames went away. He knew if he looked sad Lilly would be sad.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:11 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Ok everyone i need you to look away from me im gonna activate my eye"
Kara would say as he activated his Eye
Rinneshariaku.jpeg
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:15 pm
AmazingAeris says...

A group of parakeets flew out of the trees, sensing her happiness, and joined her as she shot flames toward the sky. Some mimicked her movements, others flew around the flames, acting like it was a game.

Lilly laughed as one sat on her shoulders, pretending to shoot fire with her, before stopping to 'whisper' in her ear. She nodded as the bird pointed at Silver, and she whispered something back at it.

The small parakeet flew to Silver and landed on his shoulder. It nestled against his neck lovingly, and when Lilly saw, she couldn't help but stop and laugh.

"Hang on, I'm thirsty," Lilly said, rushing inside to the kitchen. She searched through the shelves, desperately trying to find a drink, every second parching her more and more.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:48 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at the bird and smiled "hello little one ye might wanna get off so ye dont get hurt" he slid his foot back waiting for Lilly "please hurry,
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:54 pm
AmazingAeris says...

The bird tweeted a farewell before flying through the doorway to find Lilly. "Bonjour, ami," she said to the bird as it perched on her shoulder, "Je prends juste un verre. J'arrive tout de suite," she added, meaning, 'I'm just grabbing a drink. I'll be right out.' The bird rushed back out the door to wait with Silver.

Lilly came out, water dripping from her lower lip, and she wiped it on her arm. "Alright, I'm ready."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:42 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear waited impatiently for Lilly to come back inside.He sat down and just kept thinking 'what could be wrong with her' then he thought 'maybe it's only something I won't like and there's nothing wrong with her'

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:19 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver jumped and flipped "kurama!" A giant orange fox spirit came out of the ground and ate him then became full form "this is what i implanted"
Attachments
kurama.jpeg
kurama.jpeg (9.45 KiB) Viewed 74 times

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:21 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear heard the commotion and ran outside. "What do you men 'this is what you implanted'?"

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:23 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"A little bit of his energy got into the shard "the giant fox shook the artificial world with every step "i only have 75% power right now"

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14