z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:04 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"ye now can use most of me powers..other than the godly magic ones...." he smiled "but ye got ye wish lassie"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:06 pm
AmazingAeris says...

She squealed, not knowing if it was from the small pain in her palm, or her excitement as she watched herself be gifted. Her mind raced with all the possibilities her gift could give her.

The hog lept on the couch, plate in its mouth, careful not to drop it, as it lay cowering in fear of its master seemingly hurt.

"Thank you!" Lilly hugged him, "How do I use it?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:07 pm
xenoboy05 says...

He blushed. "Thanks,you look amazing in a dress." RedBear looked to Silver for a quick moment before looking back at Lilly. "What brought up the subject of powers?" RedBear asked.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:09 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"here first...Amaterasu...stare at me...then picture the flame...and will it out of ye body...the others will take training" he stepped back and put his arms out "center of my chest first okay?" he watched her eyes closely to see them change as she used the new power
Last edited by Silverthefox2 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly stared straight at his chest, a flame burning in her mind. She imagined the way the fire licked at the air, she imagined its warmth and beauty.

Lilly took a deep breath as a steady stream of fire shot for his chest, slowly at first, but quickened with momentum. She laughed cheerfully, "I'm doing it," she muttered happily.

Keeping the thought of fire hot on her mind, she turned her attention to RedBear, but kept her eyes on her target. "I told Silver I was kinda jealous of my small amount of power compared to you guys' endless supply of it, so he gave me some."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:14 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"now fill it with rage...think of....me...killing redbear..." he smiled "it needs to change ye eye to to red with a black dot to help use the other abilities..." he laughed at her last sentence "infinite? that is funny"

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:16 pm
xenoboy05 says...

He looked at Silver for a moment."Sorry to say Lilly but those powers won't last forever,that's what Silver said before if you remember.Unless all he has to due to change a rule of how magic works he can just go against what he said.Watch that's what he's gonna do,or he'll say 'only Gen 3 and above can do it' though he said it was impossible to permanently give someone powers."

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:18 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"its not permanent jackass..its until i die..." he looked at redbear as his eyes changed signaling amaterasu

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:19 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's mind raced, picturing a scene, RedBear lying coldly on the floor, Silver standing over him with... with a... a shard of ice. Covered in his nephew's blood. She burned the image into her head, before opening her eyes, hearing the name Silver called him, her face as red as RedBear's hair with fury. The flame became stronger until every crevice of the room was lit up by the flame.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:20 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver immediately pulled the flames towards him "universal pull" he closed his hand as the flames dissapeared "that was close"

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:21 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"OK Silvey you have to do something for me you have to get in the shower then get back in bed you need to heal"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:22 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"only if ye do me a favor...Die" he stood by lilly "she needs training"

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly laughed, leaping with joy. "Yeah, I need training," she pumped her fists in the air. She'd never been this excited before, and just the thought of using her new abilities soon made her feel absolutely joyful.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:39 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear watched how happy Lilly was which made him smile though when he thought about what happened to Silver like being possessed he became worried.His smile slightly faded.But then he thought what if that is just Silver and it has nothing to do with his powers.The worry only slightly subsided.

RedBear looked at Silver. "When you were talking to Lilly about her eye changing did you mean a sharingan?Like this?" His eyes changed to shisui's mangekyou sharingan.
Attachments
download (1).jpeg
With each of his eyes he could use Kotoamatsukami,a power genjutsu that allows him to manipulate an opponent's thoughts completely without them having the slightest idea that they are being controlled.
download (1).jpeg (8.5 KiB) Viewed 46 times
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:46 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly gasped as fear struck her face temporarily, and she covered her mouth with her hands. "That's... that's gonna happen to me?" she asked, shaking.
._.AmazingAeris._.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke